• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Close My Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2005
They did not have everything i want, they did not have 386 pokemon character sets which is the most IMPORTANT for any pokemon game.... jeezus

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2005
whenever i make a rmxp game, the only problem i have, is resources........

I want to make a pokemon game... but again. i dont have enough resources, i got hundreds of pics from the anime which i will be using though.

Please, I beg you, if anyone at all can help me find character sets for ALL 386 Pokemon, and character sets for all the trainers, gym leaders and main characters of pokemon, I'd appreciate it.

I have tilesets and autotiles which i got from the resource thread but it does not contain all the pokemon character sets which i desperately, need.

Years
you don't have to have all the pokemon character sets now. you can start. and while you are making look for them. your basicly saying ur not gonna start untill u have all the character sets. thats stupid.

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2005
its not stupid, if i dont have all the resources at the beginning, i know that the projectwill fail... i need the resources... its like my security blanket

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2005
aye sir, than maybe i should just go back to my rom hack, but than i STILL need resources... i would have to find all the tools i need, and i tried asking, but people keep yellling at me :(

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
Years
no i mean like of the Pokemon sprites in like the menu in the games those arent all out but other wise character sets and Chipsets are all out

Years
how will the project fail if you don't have em all at the start. so your saying pretty much all the games in this forum that are being talked about (some already have) are going to fail!

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2005
I have a REALLY great idea for a Pokemon Fire Red hack, but I make people angry so i dont think anyone wants to help me.

Nononono, im not saying other people would fail, its just the way I AM.

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2005
If i dont find enough resources to make an rmxp game of pokemon..

I will continue with my hack of Fire red, but hte only proble, with that is i wont have enough hacking tools, and i got people mad at me, so no one will help me with my hack.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Sorry mate, but rules are rules, and I'm here to enforce them. I can tell that you're in a sticky situation, but it's not right. Try asking in the help/requests thread next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back