• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 17, 2015
I'm interesting in a lot of your event pokemon
Arceus
Genesect
Jirachi
Meloetta
Mew
Darkai
Diancia

I've have lots of legendaries I can offer:
Mewtwo
Raikou, Entei, Suicune
Azelf, Mesprit, Azelf
Heatran
Cresselia
Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion
Yveltal
Zygarde
I also have a masterball I can include
All of these were legally caught in game

PM me if you'd be interested in any of these trades. I'm okay with receiving clones.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2016
I would be very interested in the following mons:
SPR2013 Meloetta
Ranch Mew
2012May Darkrai
GAMETSTP Jirachi

I can offer:
Competitive Mons - Roselia, Shinx, Deino, Vulpix, Mareep, Gible, Elecktrike, Shieldon, Taillow, Fletchling (HA), Mienfoo, Beldum, Snivy, Froakie...well, a lot of mons, really - can try and breed exactly what you want if you so wish (competitive DexNav mons are also possible).
In terms of legendaries, I can provide the legendary dogs (Raikou, Entei, Suicune), Rayquaza, the lake trio (Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit), the Muskateers (Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion), the Regis (all four of them), Heatran or Mewtwo. All legitimately caught in X or Omega Ruby.

I'm pretty much missing all the event legendaries and I would very much appreciate your help.

Years
I would be very interested in the following mons:
SPR2013 Meloetta
Ranch Mew
2012May Darkrai
GAMETSTP Jirachi

I can offer:
Competitive Mons - Roselia, Shinx, Deino, Vulpix, Mareep, Gible, Elecktrike, Shieldon, Taillow, Fletchling (HA), Mienfoo, Beldum, Snivy, Froakie...well, a lot of mons, really - can try and breed exactly what you want if you so wish (competitive DexNav mons are also possible).
In terms of legendaries, I can provide the legendary dogs (Raikou, Entei, Suicune), Rayquaza, the lake trio (Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit), the Muskateers (Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion), the Regis (all four of them), Heatran or Mewtwo. All legitimately caught in X or Omega Ruby.

I'm pretty much missing all the event legendaries and I would very much appreciate your help.

Could I know the spreads and natures you breed on these:
Mareep
Mienfoo
Roselia
Shieldon
thanks!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2016
Could I know the spreads and natures you breed on these:
Mareep
Mienfoo
Roselia
Shieldon
thanks!

Mareep: Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31

Mienfoo: Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31

Roselia: Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

Shieldon: Calm
31/31/31/x/31/31.

Cheers!

Years
Mareep: Modest
31/x/31/31/31/31

Mienfoo: Jolly
31/31/31/x/31/31

Roselia: Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

Shieldon: Calm
31/31/31/x/31/31.

Cheers!

Sounds like a fair trade to me, let me know whenever you finish breeding and I'll get those event pokes cloned tonight! Also, could you make sure the mienfoo has regenerator for me?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 3, 2016
Sounds like a fair trade to me, let me know whenever you finish breeding and I'll get those event pokes cloned tonight! Also, could you make sure the mienfoo has regenerator for me?

That's fine, will make sure Mienfoo has Regenerator too. Let me know if you want any nicknames on these mons and I'll make sure they have those names :) Currently in work but I'll try and sort it when I get home. :)

Years
That's fine, will make sure Mienfoo has Regenerator too. Let me know if you want any nicknames on these mons and I'll make sure they have those names :) Currently in work but I'll try and sort it when I get home. :)

No nicknames are fine :p and sounds good :)

Years
Hey I need this if you still have it:
2012 V create Rayquaza JAP ID 02102

Hey, after looking closer to the rayquaza I think I'm going to remove it from my list, I didn't pay much attention before but the ID no and OT is not correct. And I believe there's no other way to get a shiny V-create Rayquaza, right?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey, after looking closer to the rayquaza I think I'm going to remove it from my list, I didn't pay much attention before but the ID no and OT is not correct. And I believe there's no other way to get a shiny V-create Rayquaza, right?

Sorry I have no clue, I was only looking at your 1st post and the one where TB was asking about it, if you don't have it, that's fine, I can look some where else for it.

Years
Sorry I have no clue, I was only looking at your 1st post and the one where TB was asking about it, if you don't have it, that's fine, I can look some where else for it.

It's alright, I assumed it was just from the event but I'll do some research on it and see if it's possible to match the info mine has. If it is actually legit would you still want one?

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
Would you take a Competitive Venusaur for your Modest Heatran?

Nature: Bold
Ability: Chlorophyll
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Synthesis
- Leech Seed
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb

Years
Yes most certainly I would want it if you find that it is correct, thanks.
So I did a bunch of searching around and I believe the Raquel a is hacked, I just figured I'd let you know up I removed it from my shop, but I hope you're able to find something else you need :p
Would you take a Competitive Venusaur for your Modest Heatran?

Nature: Bold
Ability: Chlorophyll
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Synthesis
- Leech Seed
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb

Hey! Thanks for the offer but I already have a shiny bulbasaur with a set like that, do you have anything else?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
So I did a bunch of searching around and I believe the Raquel a is hacked, I just figured I'd let you know up I removed it from my shop, but I hope you're able to find something else you need :p

Hey! Thanks for the offer but I already have a shiny bulbasaur with a set like that, do you have anything else?

Your fine and it's understandable, but if you come across a good one do let me know and I am keeping an eye on you thread now!

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years

Bunches. I sifted through what you have though, and didn't see any of the following:

Speed Boost Scolipede (Adamant or Jolly)
Rock Head Tyrantrum (Adamant)
Rough Skin Garchomp
Shell Armor Torkoal
Prankster Sableye

Last edited:
Years
Bunches. I sifted through what you have though, and didn't see any of the following:

Speed Boost Scolipede (Adamant or Jolly)
Rock Head Tyrantrum (Adamant)
Rough Skin Garchomp
Shell Armor Torkoal
Prankster Sableye

What spread and nature does the torkoal have?

Years
Bold, no Attack. If you want to use it in Trick Room I can get it to you without a Speed IV as well.

I'll try one for a trick room team if you don't mind breeding it like that :p
Also, are you pay with the heatran being nicknamed,( it's magmoor or something) I can't change it since I got it in a trade

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
I'll try one for a trick room team if you don't mind breeding it like that :p
Also, are you pay with the heatran being nicknamed,( it's magmoor or something) I can't change it since I got it in a trade

I don't mind the nickname at all, it adds character :)

I have that Torkoal trained and ready to trade whenever you're ready. I'll add you to my friend list within the next few minutes or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back