• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

With Pokemon Advance coming up soon...

Years
I would like to know what everyone thinks of the new series and how 4Kids will handle the dub. I won't mention stations since everyone will start differently.

Q Man

Erm...
Years
I'm kind of expectant to see what all of the new Pok?mon look like in motion in the show, but I just hope that they dub over the specials as well...

Drakken

Hungry O_O
Years
  • Age 33
  • SC
  • Seen Feb 16, 2008
Yeah, I know what you mean... I watched it, And I was like, "Huh?"
I can't under stand Japanese... :(

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I hope they get someone else to do May's voice, I'd like her dub voice to be close to her sweet Japanese one.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
Years
Ditto. i was so mad because misty leaves but now im really excited to see what happens. and i think may's will be alright. the only thing that makes me mad about her is that she says in the beging that she doesnt like Pokemon but she likes to travel. ARGHHHHH. Anyway i think it will be very exciting! i cant wait

Years
Kairi said:
I hope they get someone else to do May's voice, I'd like her dub voice to be close to her sweet Japanese one.

I hope so too, but it seems Veronica Taylor will be doing her VA. I don't like her efforts, though. She doesn't do much to lower Ash's voice.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
I'm looking forward to see Advance series. But I hope they're going to changes May's voice. It sounds too much like Ash mother and her voice doesn't quite fit May.

And like many other people I too wish that the Raikou Special is dubbed some day. But because Pok?mon is moving to what is Advance related it's posible that it may never happen, since the Raikou Special is Gold/Silver/Crystal related. *cries*

It would be great if they do show the Hoso special.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
Pointless said:
I am really looking forward forit

Ditto I'm gona be glued to the T.V screen on sturday mornings from now on I missed too much of the Johto season last time and I've been looking forward to this season since I first heard about it (1 year ago)

P.S. I have never heard Mays voice in dub or Japanese but she looks like one of those girls who has a sweet voice
:D :D :D :D :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Yes, I can't wait until it comes out! ^_^ It'll just be nice to atleast watch the show in English, instead of a foreign language. I'm not too picky when it comes to dubbed Anim?, for some reason. o.o; Although, if I could, I'd get someone else to do May's voice, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it or anything...

And yes, even Veronica Taylor makes May sound very sweet! ^_^ Though she does sound older than she looks, and most people say that the Japanese VA is better...

Back