• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Journeys through Novia [M]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Are you guys finished with Chapter 3 already and waiting to move forward? I was thinking I'd wait and let Miss Doronjo or ChiliDawgs post rather than edit my last post with my first part of chapter 3.

Years
I'm also still in Chapter three (I mentioned earlier that it should take around two days to get through the forest). I have been waiting for those of you who are behind to get to at least Dew Town before starting the next day.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
This is just a place holder for my SU. It'll be finished soon!

"It's a dark time for the law..."
Ema%20misc%20objects_0.jpg

Name: Rosa Justus

Appearance: Rosa is 5'7'', a not too tall, not too short person for her age, who also weighs about 115 pounds, about the average weight for a girl her age. Rosa has a light toned skin color, which isn't too light so that she would burn easily, but also not too dark as well. She has long, brown hair, which she naturally keeps it fresh, and healthy by washing it often. Her hair reaches to her upper back, which could also be stuck out beside her shoulders.

The main thing that people would automatically recognize about Rosa is her white scientific lab coat, which she wears to school, even in public. Some call it a blatant cosplay, but, she wears it to indelve her love of science. Underneath her white lab coat is a black t-shirt, which has a yellow star on the center of the shirt as its main design, that is complemented by small light blue star designs. She also wears a light blue skirt that is designed with dark blue stripes, that is designed to go vertically to the end of the skirt.

Rosa also wears three button badges on her lab coat. One has a surprised face on it while the two smaller ones had angry faces. According to Rosa, badges bear a great resemblance to the molecular model used for water, with the larger badge representing an oxygen atom and the two smaller badges representing the two hydrogen atoms. To complete this assemble, Rosa also wears a pair of glasses with pink lenses, in which according to her, she primarily uses these glasses to detect luminol when it reacts to blood, or other substances.

Personality: In a nutshell, Rosa is cheerful, optimistic, and friendly. Rosa is also a person who is straightforward, yet at the sometime, a little awkward and weird. She is responsible, in terms of caring for pokemon, and caring deeply about her family and friends. She would never put anyone in more importance than others; she treats everyone equally. People have said that her strength comes from her caring nature, and boldness when it comes to overcoming obstacles.

Mostly, she has a great interest in the sciences and hopes to become a forensic investigator someday. Her ability to problem solve mostly involve her using the sciences, and whenever science is mentioned to her, her eyes would always lit up. All and all, Rosa acts like... Rosa, a cheerful, scientific, eccentric person.

History: Rosa was born and raised in the town of Coriolis, born into a family of two - her mother, and her older sister. When she was around five, her mother became very ill. She was then bed-ridden for months, deeming her unfit to raise her own children, leaving Rosa to be cared for by her older sister. Her older sister became a chief prosecutor at the age of 25, while Rosa, when she became 17 was in high school, studying the sciences.

Along with science, Pokemon was a deep curiosity for Rosa, and she always loved reading pokemon books when she was just a kid. Soon she wanted to become a pokemon trainer to learn all about the biology of pokemon, as well as have an opportunity to communicate, catch, and battle pokemon trainers in order to go in the fabled pokemon league.

However, one day, her sister was arrested, out of the blue. When Rosa last heard of her, her older sister told Rosa to not worry about her, because she believes that the law was absolute, and she was arrested for a reason. Rosa never learned much about law, but, she always knew that her older sister was innocent. So soon, while she wanted to become a pokemon trainer, she wanted to prove her sister's innocence. No matter what it took.

Chosen Starter

133.gif

Eevee♀
Adaptability
Quick Attack | Tail Whip | Work Up | Shadow Ball

Eevee is a very strict pokemon, often criticizing the bad behavior and habits of the other pokemon, causing most of them to apologize, fearing that they might invoke her wrath. She is also very impatient, disliking people and pokemon who don't answer her questions quickly enough. This, coupled with her own tragic childhood, caused many of her fellow pokemon to avoid her due to her social awkwardness. However, she has a great sense of justice and pride in being a Eevee.

Last edited:
Years
If nobody has posted in the next day or two I'm going to go ahead with my post and the rest of you will just need to catch up to the new IC day as quickly as you can. Sorry if I'm pushing or anything but I'd like to get this RP moving again before it enters another dead patch.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Agghh sorry GP... Would you rather me just post off my phone and get it over with? Rather than waiting til the end of the week

Years
@Doronjo - Post when ready. I see nothing wrong with your SU actually it makes mine look bad.

@Chili - When ever it easiest for you is fine.

Edit: Oh ****... I accidentally let two of you use Eevee. Sorry Doronjo and Chili but would one of you mind switching to one of the other available starters? This is entirely my fault, really sorry about that.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
Years
Haha It's alrigght I'm using Glaceon in PTA anyways so i probably shouldn't use anoter eeveeloution i'll edit this once I look through the other starters :) i'll take Pawniard

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Should I edit my last post or will someone else post soon? ^^

Years
Name: Dan Miller

Appearance: Dan stands at 5'8 and weights 150 pounds.Dan is not strong so he dose not have a muscular build.He has a light skin.Dan also has light brown hair.He wears a yellow jacket,red pants, yellow shoes and a red hat. He wears green gloves.On his left arm he has a watch which is colored red.Right before the journey his mom bought a black backpack.

Personality : Dan is quite shy, he only has two friends who he has accepted.When Dan lived in Nimbasa city he had a lot of friends but after that he dose not want to have many friends so he would not have to leave a lot of them.He is rather scared of people, he thinks they will always laugh at him for random thing.Like they will laugh at him for not going out much or being scared of people, but they won't do that it is only what Dan thinks. He wants to be brave but never gets the chance to try.He also has a dark and cruel side, it only happened to him once and it was when he first got beat up by bullies.Dan is not strong and gets beat up by bullies a lot,but his friends try to protect him as much as possible.

History: Dan currently lives at Coriolis Town, but before that he lived at Nimbasa City in the Unova region where he had a lot of friends.He lives with his mom and dad who dont really have much time for him, because they work a lot.His dad works at the poke mart and his mom at the pokemon center. His dark and cruel side appeared once when he first got beat up by bullies. He said to them that they will all suffer one day, that one day he and the bully will have a pokemon battle and Dan will win.His two friends, Chris and Dave. Chris moved to Coriolis town the exact same day as Dan and is his best friend who always tries to protect him. And Dave he is strong so he defends Dan as much as possible.He met Dan after a year when Dan moved. He was looking for pokemon to play with and Dan showed where to look and from there they were friends. His dad has a pokemon, a vulpix to be exact.That vulpix is his best friend.He once had a run in with a pokemon when he moved to Coriolis Town, it was a small igglybuff, Dan helped it find its family cause it was lost. His life is pretty much normal, he dose not go out much.

Chosen Starter: Vanillite,male. Vanillite is happy most of the time but when it is time to fight it will get serious and fight with all it's heart.

Additional Info: During his journey he has caught a togepi.

Years
I will accept you, but as I have said before you need to work on your grammar and on the structuring of your posts a little. For example, a full stop should always have a space after it and the next word on should start with a capital letter.

Welcome back to the RP.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Blaargh I've (hopefully) taken my bachelor's degree now so I can post again without feeling stressed xD

Years
That's good!

Also, does anyone know where Lacoste and Doronjo have vanished to?
They both signed up and then vanished without posting anything.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Doronjo tends to get busy now and then and maybe leave for the sake of mental health I guess? I totally do that too now and then xD But most often I give a heads up first. I don't know about Lacoste, but VM Doronjo and ask and he might come back if he feels up to it :>

Back