• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Save File Exchange thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
i found one with legendary beasts, tower duo, mew, jirachi and aurora ticket wondercard but sorry can't attach the file because im on from mobile
heres the link http://www.4shared.com/file/wXMoCiTdba/Pokemon_EmeraldGBA.html
hey, if you have fly pikachu on gen3 save file let me know :D

Wow didnt expect a fast responce this save seems to almost have what i needed

But Sorry im kind of new to events are the mew, jirachi, lugia, ho oh, 3 dogs 100% legit and were aquired from event/s or they were made with a program

I did a little research and they all seem to be from uk event/s and seem to be legit

Is the aurora ticket legit or a cheat or program was used to get it?

And do you have by any chance a usa deoxys from space c event, a metang with refresh from rocks event and a 5 lvl pichu with surf from the pokemon box save file/s?
Doesnt matter for which game the save is i got all 5 games so i can trade the pokemon

I want to start a new Emerald game and this time beat it like 100% and get all pokemon with a legit way with trades but those legendary pokemon could only be aquired with events which ended like 10 years ago lol

If nobody got those 3 pokemon then atleast i would need a Deoxys from space c or doel events because i got a celebi from the japanese disk which seems legit and maybe untouched and there is a way to get a metang in emerald so i only need Deoxys to complete my pokedex

Btw is there any method to tell if the event pokemon are 100% legit?

Also this site got some kind of exe files for gba events for many regions including a flying pikachu can somebody tell what those downloads are im using a phone...
http://www.pkmdb.com/GBA-American-Event-Downloads

Edit: Found a 10 anniv celebi now i got both a usa and japan event of this pokemon both look legit and untouched xD

Last edited:

AF13unown

My english is bad xD
Years
Wow didnt expect a fast responce this save seems to almost have what i needed

But Sorry im kind of new to events are the mew, jirachi, lugia, ho oh, 3 dogs 100% legit and were aquired from event/s or they were made with a program

I did a little research and they all seem to be from uk event/s and seem to be legit

Is the aurora ticket legit or a cheat or program was used to get it?

And do you have by any chance a usa deoxys from space c event, a metang with refresh from rocks event and a 5 lvl pichu with surf from the pokemon box save file/s?
Doesnt matter for which game the save is i got all 5 games so i can trade the pokemon

I want to start a new Emerald game and this time beat it like 100% and get all pokemon with a legit way with trades but those legendary pokemon could only be aquired with events which ended like 10 years ago lol

If nobody got those 3 pokemon then atleast i would need a Deoxys from space c or doel events because i got a celebi from the japanese disk which seems legit and maybe untouched and there is a way to get a metang in emerald so i only need Deoxys to complete my pokedex

Btw is there any method to tell if the event pokemon are 100% legit?

Also this site got some kind of exe files for gba events for many regions including a flying pikachu can somebody tell what those downloads are im using a phone...
http://www.pkmdb.com/GBA-American-Event-Downloads

Edit: Found a 10 anniv celebi now i got both a usa and japan event of this pokemon both look legit and untouched xD

All pokemon event from that save file is 100% legit im sure that and for the aurora ticket if you play it on vba1.8.0(support wireless) you can see aurora ticket wonder card from mysterygift
not using other hack device

for .pkm file can only be used on genIV↑ save file using pokegen

and i also have space c deoxys, rocks metang, and surfing pichu egg on my ruby save file, i got it from my friend and its legit too :)
i'll upload the file tonight

Years
All pokemon event from that save file is 100% legit im sure that and for the aurora ticket if you play it on vba1.8.0(support wireless) you can see aurora ticket wonder card from mysterygift
not using other hack device

for .pkm file can only be used on genIV↑ save file using pokegen

and i also have space c deoxys, rocks metang, and surfing pichu egg on my ruby save file, i got it from my friend and its legit too :)
i'll upload the file tonight

You sir deserve a medal xD
Mega thanks in advance

The Eon ticket is legit too right?

Do you have any other saves with any legit event pokemon like from japanese events etc
Or anybody else?
Lets share those pokemon here so they will never be lost forever xD

AF13unown

My english is bad xD
Years
You sir deserve a medal xD
Mega thanks in advance

The Eon ticket is legit too right?

Do you have any other saves with any legit event pokemon like from japanese events etc
Or anybody else?
Lets share those pokemon here so they will never be lost forever xD

hahaha xD your welcome
yes, eon ticket too
im sorry my friend, but i dont have the other
heres the link www.4shared.com/file/fstB-8vlba/Pokemon_RubyGBA.html my ruby save file with pokemon you looking for

Years
Damn i guess i will have to choose between surf and volt tackle then xD

I tried your ruby save and the 3 pokemon i needed are all there thanks again it seems that i found the right time to make those requests xD, i also found a shiny event zigzagoon which i may trade just for collection purposes or something xD

Those pokemon are rare you must be a good collector to have them since they are near 8 years old :)

And i think i can start playing Emerald now and try to complete the pokedex now that i have mew celebi jirachi lugia ho-oh and Deoxys
Wish Deoxys was on his Attack form on emerald though xD

Does anybody else have any legit gen 3 event pokemon for share im sure lots of people would love to get them for their collections

Last edited:

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
I was wondering if someone had a crystal save, preferably with the johto legendary dogs in already and preferably after johto league. Also the items needed to get Ho-Oh and Lugia. Would be appreciated, gender doesn't matter, niether does game time.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2021
Massively appreciate if someone cool could help me with this
Game (Required): Pokémon Heart Gold
Player's name: Ethan (not a necessity)
Playing time : Any
Number of Badges: 4
Location (this means location in game ): Ecruteak City or Mahogany Town/Lake of Rage
Team (Required): Any, Meganium preferrable but I will probably PokeSav some of.my pokemon in from another save
Pokémon in box: Any
Additional information: I got surf after the 4th gym on my game and went to mahogany town but had cheats on that somehow made Lance not show up at the lake of rage, caught every obtainable pokemon to that point so I can just pokesav them over, thanks

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
How come I never get any save files I request on here even when I request something very simple? Seems like everyone's getting save files but me.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Hello i was wondering if you could make me a save with the following

Game: Fire Red
Name: Caligra
Badges: 3
Local: Celadon city out the poke center
Pokemonz: all lvl 35: Charizard, blastoiuse, veusaur, vaporeon, dugtrio, meowth named Jekyall
All tms/hms
100 of the best balls
$2500000

Please and thank you

MadKing

The only verdict is Vengeance.
Years
Hello i was wondering if you could make me a save with the following

Game: Fire Red
Name: Caligra
Badges: 3
Local: Celadon city out the poke center
Pokemonz: all lvl 35: Charizard, blastoiuse, veusaur, vaporeon, dugtrio, meowth named Jekyall
All tms/hms
100 of the best balls
$2500000

Please and thank you

Sorry but it's difficult to me make Save Files that is already halfway through the game. I can make a save file with no badge and all these pokémons level 5~10 if you want.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023

What was your request? Maybe I can help ^^

Game (Required): Drawn to Life
Player's name: Link
Location (this means location in game ): Right after character is made
Additional information: Could someone draw Link from the Legend of Zelda for me on here? Been trying to draw him and I can't seem to do it. I want the save file saved right after the character is made.

MadKing

The only verdict is Vengeance.
Years
Game (Required): Drawn to Life
Player's name: Link
Location (this means location in game ): Right after character is made
Additional information: Could someone draw Link from the Legend of Zelda for me on here? Been trying to draw him and I can't seem to do it. I want the save file saved right after the character is made.

Oh, I'm sorry but I only make Pokémon games save files :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back