• 209 replies

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
20,014 posts
2.1 Years
Hey, I'd love to trade a couple of Applin with items. I'm on Sword so lets say 2x Applin w/ Tart Apple from me for 2x Applin w/ Sweet Apple from yourself?

I understand this is mainly a breeding shop but I think I'm going to struggle to fill my Pokédex so I was wondering if you have any of the following lying around:
- Porygon2 (to keep)
- Porygon-Z (to keep)
- Zarude (touch-trade obviously - if possible to both my Sword and then Shield files but otherwise just Sword)

No worries if not, would definitely like to do the Apple trade though : )
No spares for the Porygons atm
A day earlier and I probably could've sent you a porygon-Z from Legends... assuming Legends mons can be traded like normal in SwSh.
But I needed box space so I yeeted everything that was excess xD
I'm not done with their research tasks though, so I might end up with more spares sooner or later... kinda depends on whether or not I find their items in distortions or not, as I'm low on Merit Points atm.

I'd need to look up the cram-o-matic recipes, but I might also be able to still make an upgrade and dubious disc in Shield.

The Applin trade I can definitely do... I'm currently low on Tart Apples so that'd actually be perfect =3

As for Zarude... it's not required to get your Dex checked off as completed.
I do have one, but I'm not particularly eager to risk potentially losing it tbh.

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP.
Basculegion @ Level 100: 20,063 | Omastar @ Lv 100: 20,159

Amore

Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
4,512 posts
13 Years
Zarude... it's not required to get your Dex checked off as completed.
I do have one, but I'm not particularly eager to risk potentially losing it tbh.
Yeah I know, I'm just completionist like that, ever since I caught up with the gens that still have wi-fi (but about 3 months too late for the monkey). Fair enough though!

No spares for the Porygons atm
A day earlier and I probably could've sent you a porygon-Z from Legends... assuming Legends mons can be traded like normal in SwSh.
But I needed box space so I yeeted everything that was excess xD
I'm not done with their research tasks though, so I might end up with more spares sooner or later... kinda depends on whether or not I find their items in distortions or not, as I'm low on Merit Points atm.

I'd need to look up the cram-o-matic recipes, but I might also be able to still make an upgrade and dubious disc in Shield.

The Applin trade I can definitely do... I'm currently low on Tart Apples so that'd actually be perfect =3
Awesome, well I'm 1 hour behind you time-wise and available every evening except tomorrow when I'm limited to after about 8:30pm so just set a time - whether you want to wait and see on Porygon items or not is up to you. You'd need to put a Memory in I believe to get enough points which is why I don't do it myself. Its only 5 BP on BDSP but I haven't played through them yet or I'd just be looking for a trade-back. I'm conscious of the fact that I have very little to offer outside of standard items though!

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
20,014 posts
2.1 Years
Yeah I know, I'm just completionist like that, ever since I caught up with the gens that still have wi-fi (but about 3 months too late for the monkey). Fair enough though!

Awesome, well I'm 1 hour behind you time-wise and available every evening except tomorrow when I'm limited to after about 8:30pm so just set a time - whether you want to wait and see on Porygon items or not is up to you. You'd need to put a Memory in I believe to get enough points which is why I don't do it myself. Its only 5 BP on BDSP but I haven't played through them yet or I'd just be looking for a trade-back. I'm conscious of the fact that I have very little to offer outside of standard items though!
My work's busy summer season has started early unfortunately, but I'll try to breed two Applins for holding the Sweet Apples tomorrow after work.

As for the porygons, I actually found an upgrade in a distortion after my previous post, and I still had several Dubious Discs, so once I catch another Porygon I should at least be able to send you a porygon-Z (gotta go catch some as my dumb ass forgot to keep some around for the evolving research tasks rofl, luckily they are pretty common in the Mirelands Distortions).

As for a time... let's aim for Thursday, so not tomorrow but the day after. Say 8pm my time / 7 pm your time?

Amore

Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
4,512 posts
13 Years
My work's busy summer season has started early unfortunately, but I'll try to breed two Applins for holding the Sweet Apples tomorrow after work.

As for the porygons, I actually found an upgrade in a distortion after my previous post, and I still had several Dubious Discs, so once I catch another Porygon I should at least be able to send you a porygon-Z (gotta go catch some as my dumb ass forgot to keep some around for the evolving research tasks rofl, luckily they are pretty common in the Mirelands Distortions).

As for a time... let's aim for Thursday, so not tomorrow but the day after. Say 8pm my time / 7 pm your time?
Great! I'll be ready : )

Do you need any particular item in return for the Porygons? Or Just something valuable? The only worthwhile Apriball Pokémon I have are Blastoise (non-HA) in Lure Ball and Slowpoke (& Galar) (non-HA) in Dream Ball, Porygon in Beast Ball, Pawniard in Safari Ball - weird - and a few Wonder Trade-obtained breedjects I can use with Moon Ball (Dratini, Dreepy, Ralts, Rufflet, Sableye, Spiritomb), Beast Ball (Beldum, Porygon, Skarmory, Tyrunt, Wooloo), Sport Ball Elekid, Dream Ball West Sea Gastrodon...and a few others but all pretty basic stuff for something with a trade thread I imagine.

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
20,014 posts
2.1 Years
Great! I'll be ready : )

Do you need any particular item in return for the Porygons? Or Just something valuable? The only worthwhile Apriball Pokémon I have are Blastoise (non-HA) in Lure Ball and Slowpoke (& Galar) (non-HA) in Dream Ball, Porygon in Beast Ball, Pawniard in Safari Ball - weird - and a few Wonder Trade-obtained breedjects I can use with Moon Ball (Dratini, Dreepy, Ralts, Rufflet, Sableye, Spiritomb), Beast Ball (Beldum, Porygon, Skarmory, Tyrunt, Wooloo), Sport Ball Elekid, Dream Ball West Sea Gastrodon...and a few others but all pretty basic stuff for something with a trade thread I imagine.
I got 2 Applins holding Sweet Apples standing ready.
I also got a Porygon holding an Upgrade I made in the Cram-o-matic standing ready, so that it will evolve into Porygon2 during the trade.
And I threw a Porygon-Z from Legends over to Shield, which is holding nothing.
So I'm ready for tomorrow on my end ^.^

I already got most of those you listed or am just not interested in them, except for the Moon Ball Ralts. That one would be nice to have.
I consider the Porygon-Z a freebie as I needed to do more of them anyway in Legends, and I would've just released it otherwise.

Amore

Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
4,512 posts
13 Years
I already got most of those you listed or am just not interested in them, except for the Moon Ball Ralts. That one would be nice to have.
I consider the Porygon-Z a freebie as I needed to do more of them anyway in Legends, and I would've just released it otherwise.
Cool, I’ll breed up a spare couple of those for the Porygons:)

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
20,014 posts
2.1 Years
Okay I'm online with Link Code 0987 1236 whenever you're ready. Trainer name is Sword
Searching.
Trainer name = vincent

Amore

Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
4,512 posts
13 Years
Ignore the markings - I just put a red circle on anything I'm happy to trade away, helps when sorting in HOME (although we really need a way to exclude via marking rather than just search for them). Also decided to stick a Tiny Mushroom and Big Mushroom on the Ralts given I have no need for 300 of them haha

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Online now
Posted 2 Minutes Ago
20,014 posts
2.1 Years
Ignore the markings - I just put a red circle on anything I'm happy to trade away, helps when sorting in HOME (although we really need a way to exclude via marking rather than just search for them). Also decided to stick a Tiny Mushroom and Big Mushroom on the Ralts given I have no need for 300 of them haha
Enjoy your Porygons and the apples =3