• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] PLA Shiny Alpha Chimchar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2022
While hunting for my elusive Shalpha Drifloon/Drifblim, I randomly got an Alpha Shiny Chimchar! Don't particularly need this Pokémon, I only keep the few I wanna use for my team.

Giveaway ends 8/10/22.
UPDATE: Caught a Shalpha Kricketot and will draw a second name for second prize (if you want it)!
2ND UPDATE: have TWO shiny Turtwigs will give to the runner ups!

****To enter, comment below why you need this Alpha shiny, OR what your favorite Pokémon is! *****
Will put names into a drawing and draw to see who wins and will notify them. Thanks all! Have been just giving away lots of shinies on my other thread but I know Alpha Shiny Chimchar is popular so decided to do something fun!
****Can now trade on PLA OR Home!****

Attachments

• D6B4F7C4-E036-4261-BACA-114AAEB9281C.jpeg
    D6B4F7C4-E036-4261-BACA-114AAEB9281C.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 9
  • D4B3BE6C-3528-4979-B724-C23331574D80.jpeg
    D4B3BE6C-3528-4979-B724-C23331574D80.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Nov 30, 2022
My favorite Pokemon is not Chimchar like it should be to win this Shiny, BUT red is my favorite color and my favorite Pokemon is a fire type - ARCANINE! Whether I win or not, thanks for the chance!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
My favourite Pokémon...changes. But Empoleon, Salamence, and Dragonite are never far from top 10.

As an aside, one great thing about the Sinnoh starters is that they all gain a secondary type that makes them weak to the one their primary type is strong against, so they can all hit eachother super-effectively with STAB.

EDIT: God my brain's scrambled - how could I forget Lati@s?! Latios has a slight edge because I had a shiny TCG one years before I actually encountered it in Emerald, but it was also a star of the only Pokémon movie I'd actively enjoyed apart from Mewtwo Strikes Back when I watched them all up until the end of the DPPt series. Like I say, it changes a lot, but at times they're above those other two dragons. Latios is also the best legendary I've caught in the games before they started guaranteeing IVs - Timid 21 / 28 / 28 / 31 / 19 / 31!

Last edited:

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
One of my favorite pokemon should be Articuno. The first pokemon movie I watch is pokemon 2000 and the appearance ofArticuno in that movie wins me over with its design and color and how majestic it looks

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2022
ENDS TODAY! Two shiny Turtwigs and Shalpha Kricketot for runner ups!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2022
Results are in:
1st place-Andrewnh22
2nd place-90210
3rd place-Amore

Here's how it works! 1st place gets Shalpha Chimchar, then 2nd place chooses between: -Shiny Alpha Kricketot, OR one of TWO shiny Turtwigs I got this morning! Then third place gets to choose, then the leftover shiny goes to 1st place.

Andrewnh22 congrats you get Chimchar! Let me know when you would like to trade!

90210 you're up to choose! Let me know what you want.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 20, 2022
My favorite Pokemon is not Chimchar like it should be to win this Shiny, BUT red is my favorite color and my favorite Pokemon is a fire type - ARCANINE! Whether I win or not, thanks for the chance!

My favourite Pokémon...changes. But Empoleon, Salamence, and Dragonite are never far from top 10.

As an aside, one great thing about the Sinnoh starters is that they all gain a secondary type that makes them weak to the one their primary type is strong against, so they can all hit eachother super-effectively with STAB.

EDIT: God my brain's scrambled - how could I forget Lati@s?! Latios has a slight edge because I had a shiny TCG one years before I actually encountered it in Emerald, but it was also a star of the only Pokémon movie I'd actively enjoyed apart from Mewtwo Strikes Back when I watched them all up until the end of the DPPt series. Like I say, it changes a lot, but at times they're above those other two dragons. Latios is also the best legendary I've caught in the games before they started guaranteeing IVs - Timid 21 / 28 / 28 / 31 / 19 / 31!

One of my favorite pokemon should be Articuno. The first pokemon movie I watch is pokemon 2000 and the appearance ofArticuno in that movie wins me over with its design and color and how majestic it looks
See above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back