• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Umbra (Need a pokemon emerald patch)

Should I add fairy type?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Do what you want

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
Pokemon Umbra:

Features:
Subway Systems
New Dark-Type gym, never seen in the main pokemon series before
Bee-hives (Inspired by Pokemon Light Platinum)
Pokemon Antagonists (Inspired by Pokemon Glazed)
Shortcut Routes unlockable for shorter travel back to previous areas
Sewers
Some Custom Graphics here and there
Pokemon from all the way up to generation 5
Gen 4/Gen 5 Graphical level

Story:

You just turned eleven, so your mom and dad want to give you a special gift, to your pleasure they choose to take you all the way up to Cherrybloom City in the Croza Region to get your first Pok?mon! On the way you meet many rivals, even Steven Stone from Croza?s sister region, Hoenn! Steven Stone isn?t there for battles and adventures though, Regice, Regirock, and Registeel have gone on a rampage across Mt. Azurous due to disturbance from a gang of criminals known as Team Umbra. Each criminal within the team have records of either being outcasts of Team Rocket or people from all sorts of different regions. Go on a journey, stop the villainous Team Umbra and figure out exactly what they are doing, catch pokemon, and challenge the champion! You will meet familiar faces and find amazing new landscapes in Pokemon Umbra Version.

(I still need a pokemon emerald patch to download before I can start working on this Rom hack tho)

Edit: This game is inspired by my love for Pokemon Glazed and Pokemon Light Platinum, the first pokemon Rom Hacks I ever played, and the last ones I'll ever forget.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 8, 2023
Pokemon Umbra:

Regice, Regirock, and Registeel have gone on a rampage across Mt. Azurous due to disturbance from a gang of criminals known as Team Umbra.

And no, these three aren't the only legendaries you'll see.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen yesterday
Pokemon Umbra:

Features:
Subway Systems
New Dark-Type gym, never seen in the main pokemon series before
Bee-hives (Inspired by Pokemon Light Platinum)
Pokemon Antagonists (Inspired by Pokemon Glazed)
Shortcut Routes unlockable for shorter travel back to previous areas
Sewers
Some Custom Graphics here and there
Pokemon from all the way up to generation 5
Gen 4/Gen 5 Graphical level

Story:

You just turned eleven, so your mom and dad want to give you a special gift, to your pleasure they choose to take you all the way up to Cherrybloom City in the Croza Region to get your first Pokèmon! On the way you meet many rivals, even Steven Stone from Croza's sister region, Hoenn! Steven Stone isn't there for battles and adventures though, Regice, Regirock, and Registeel have gone on a rampage across Mt. Azurous due to disturbance from a gang of criminals known as Team Umbra. Each criminal within the team have records of either being outcasts of Team Rocket or people from all sorts of different regions. Go on a journey, stop the villainous Team Umbra and figure out exactly what they are doing, catch pokemon, and challenge the champion! You will meet familiar faces and find amazing new landscapes in Pokemon Umbra Version.

(I still need a pokemon emerald patch to download before I can start working on this Rom hack tho)

Edit: This game is inspired by my love for Pokemon Glazed and Pokemon Light Platinum, the first pokemon Rom Hacks I ever played, and the last ones I'll ever forget.

What do you mean you need a Pokémon Emerald patch? That isn't very specific.

Back