• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If the person above was a pokemon, which pokemon would they be? (v2.0!)

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Hmm, I can't really relate a pokemon to your avatar or signature, so I'm just gonna go with the maths I usually use lol.

Join Year divided by your age plus your postcount = 2012 : 18 + 9 = 121.
You are a Starmie, congratulations n_n

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Hey everyone, mind if I join you?

Now the person above me seems like a... Scizor!

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Your avatar made me think of the Pokémon group "Soaring Sky," in which the Pokémon of the week is Mandibuzz, so you're a Mandibuzz :)

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Your avatar made me think of the Pokémon group "Soaring Sky," in which the Pokémon of the week is Mandibuzz, so you're a Mandibuzz :)

I'm probably the 1st guy in my family to be called a vulture-cavewoman-thing!

Back to topic, the person above me is Delcatty in distress, who needs to be saved by the gallant Sir Dragonite.

Oh yeah, Dragonitemysavior the Delcatty in distress! Reminds me of Old English alliterative poetry.

Last edited:

The Slowpoke Kid

Slowpoke Collector
Years
Guy above me, you're a Sealeo. You're located in the north I see, which is generally colder. Cold, ice. Ice, Sealeo. My logic is flawless and besides, Sealeo has a mustache and who doesn't love a good mustache?

Back