• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohappy

AIPOM!
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2007
I've been away for a little while and I missed the new alpha. This is great Wolt. Go Rijon!

~Jack~

Back In Business
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2007
Hey it is good, but i just got stuck in the gate to Azelia and it just got me really mad :( I started over @ RYLA RANGE.

Burnin' Leo

Alt+F4
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 16, 2009
This hack is awsome. Also I'm a Leaf Green/Fire Red hacker too, and I'm wondering what tool can change pokemon and levels for Leaf Green/Fire Red?
Anyway this hack is my FAVORITE!

Zeroxy16

Just a guy...
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2007
Woow really nice hack

how do i get to the 3rd gym????
i already have 4 lvl 42 pokemons and i beat the 4th and the 5th but i cannot find the 3rd,plz help me

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
2mxfhn5.png
302nqk5.png

There's two things I need to ask, by looking at those two screenshots.

1) I'm still wondering what is supposed to do the R/S hero over there?

2) I'm kinda forced to ask this one, since Munchlax is mentioned. Are you planning to add (some) D/P Pokemon as well?

Man, this hack rocks! It should have more support!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
The new alpha is excellent, so is your previous work. This hack does rock man. I can't wait to see more updates and events. This is awesome!

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
so awesome... i STILL haven't been able to play it cus of school and, well, spriting, but i'm so glad to hear that you *might* be adding some D/P in.

sohappy

AIPOM!
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2007
This is a wonderful hack so far dude. I absolutely love it. No doubt about it man, just like Brown, this is going to go down in history.

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 18, 2010
I've looked through this thread and have a question. Now I don't know about the other thread but I've looked through the official forum and can't find anything about how to make your VBA or game emulator to play the hacks. Could you clue me in on this? Also this game looks really good. Keep up the work. (:

Edit:NVM I found out how to do it. Although I don't seem to have found a workable alpha. I know you've stopped producing them for a while but where is the latest you've done?

Re-edit:OK NVM that one either. Anyways keep up the good work. I'd like to see how far a person can go with doing hacks. Since I'm curious at how you guys do it and such. Since I'm in the process of making a new pokemon game. I was wondering if hacking could help me any. Although I just might go with programming it in Game Maker or something.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back