• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
HELLO WANDERERS

I have a Switch, but it's been difficult finding games that interest me - I should check out the eShop again as I'm sure there's been lots of new stuff added since I last looked
Installing a few 11 games on steam.
Which ones did you download?
I got a Switch at launch with BotW.

Blerg, I don't feel like doing anything today but playing The Sims.
BotW was also the first game I got for Switch!
Are you still doing challenges in the Sims currently?
I don't have a Switch yet ;-;
Are you planning on getting one?

In the meantime, we don't have to stick with the Switch talk as well since it seems like a lot of people don't have one - any of the new releases this week interest you guys? :)

Years
ZAMBI 2 KIL, Triggering Simulator, - Occult Raise -, - Occult preRaise -, ISIS Simulator, Glitch Simulator 2018, Athopiu - The Final Rebirth of Hopeless Incarnate, Asset Flip Simulator, - ArcaneRERaise -, - Arcane preRaise -, Boons Farm, Overhead, Unknown Battle, Diner Mania, - OccultRERaise -, Adva-lines, Shadow Warrior Classic (1997) and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Free Edition).
In total 18 games i have in my steam, 16 of those i got in giveaway sites, those sites who give you steam and full game keys by completing simple tasks, while cs:go and shadow warrior (1997) i got them in the store, shadow warrior (1997) is free-to-play, while i got the free edition of cs:go.

Last edited:

TY

Destiny 2's Forsaken expansion interests me slightly, but im cautious cause of well... it ending up one massive disappointment as is the standard now with Bungie...

Years
need to actually find the free time to:

a) get back into octopath traveler
b) buy and play hollow knight

super excited for what hollow knight is going to be like!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Gaming related, I just got Rainbow Six Siege as a gift from a friend of mine. the experience by far is not as great as what i've hoped for but i will find time to be good at the game.

Also, I thank the lovely authorities for giving me another chance of life in this forum <w>

Last edited:

TY

Siege looks interesting but I'm hooked on other FPS's and RTS's that I can't find the time to even try it.

Years
I can't even think of the last time I watched the Pokemon Anime tbh. I really wanted to watch X/Y for Serena, but I just never did. '-'; I actually do like the new art style for S/M though. Is this saga any good?

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
After rewatching some of the older season episodes, i can definitely say that the Very first season of the Pokemon anime somewhat aged a bit well, in terms of what it was trying to do. Some of the episodes still feel really good, and there are some that still evokes some feels (Bye Bye Butterfree ;( )

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
While the Art style change from XY to SuMo takes some getting used to, the Animation is not the problem. The clear departure from the games is the problem. Mallow, Kiawe, Sophacles and Lana are supposed to be Trial Captains but they're not. Add on the fact that Kiawe has caught Alolan Marowak and Sophacles Charjabug(granted I count that as Ash's capture...) and Mallow's Bounsweet evolving into Tsareena and you've had jack when it comes to companion progress from a Pokemon Team standpoint. As decent of a character as Serena was, if you judged her purely from a Team perspective, she did terrible(even though her goal gave her an out when it came to team development). Yet if you compare Serena to the five "companions" of Ash, Serena has as many captures(since I don't think anyone is catching anything in 89) and nearly as many Evolutions(granted Eevee evolves in 17 Episodes. I doubt companions will have an Evolution by then) as five companions combined. If that's not putrid, I don't know what else is.

Oh right... Electroweb on Pikachu is another Thunder Armor moment... forgot they could be worse.

Last edited:

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • Age 35
  • NCR
  • Seen Nov 11, 2019
Ok, i just finished watching some of that "Recently My Sister is Unusual" and i can't say anything about it at the moment. Do i recommend it? Sorta? Not really? Maybe?

I gotta continue watching some Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse since i actually started EP 1 of this show.

Years
Ok, i just finished watching some of that "Recently My Sister is Unusual" and i can't say anything about it at the moment. Do i recommend it? Sorta? Not really? Maybe?

I gotta continue watching some Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse since i actually started EP 1 of this show.

Oh hell no on that first one. It's 100% not the type of show for pretty much everyone in this anime community here on PokeCommunity.

Back