• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] 4th Gen Events to offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 17, 2021
Hello there, I have 4th Gen Event Distribution Cards
I have shiny relaxed Suicune, shiny rash Raikou, shiny adamant Entei and shiny jolly Pichu <— all of them are Level 30 and not cloned or hacked, their nature is determined

My others are: lvl. 100 Regigigas, Lvl. 50 Celebi, Lvl. 5 Jirachi, Lvl. 50 Dragonite, Lvl. 100 Arceus, Lvl. 50 Darkrai with Roar of time and Spacial Rend, Lvl. 50 Deoxys and Manaphy Lvl. 50

Dragonit is the only one with determined nature (mild) all the others have any ability
None of them are cloned or hacked

What I want: shiny battle ready Pokemon
Make me offers :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 2, 2018
Is 4th gen communications still up?
Ill trade my shiny event? Modest raikou for pichu

Sadly i cant prove the raikou is legit, as its chance to be shiny was like 1/650000 or so
But i knew the ot, and all his pokes were legit

Uhm i have noks too and birthday pokes too if you dont trust the rai

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 17, 2021
Is 4th gen communications still up?
Ill trade my shiny event? Modest raikou for pichu

Sadly i cant prove the raikou is legit, as its chance to be shiny was like 1/650000 or so
But i knew the ot, and all his pokes were legit

Uhm i have noks too and birthday pokes too if you dont trust the rai

Wow youre the first one wanting the pichu ;) i already have a modest raikou, but regardless, we can trade if you want, i posted my fc somewhere on this thread we can trade this weekend if you want

Years
Ok, but I won't be able to trade until around next week, if you could hold onto it I'd greatly appreciate it, and the Pokémon I'm looking to trade for are a shiny Mega Gyarados, a Shiny milotic, or a nonshiny reuniclus.

I'll also trade some thing for the shiny legendary dogs (Raikou, Entei, and Suicune) I can give you a legit Genesect from 2011, it knows techno Blast, X-Scissor, Thunderbolt, and Aerial Ace. Did I mention that it's legit. It's the Genesect event from BW2, it was Ghetsis' old genesect.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 17, 2021
Ok, but I won't be able to trade until around next week, if you could hold onto it I'd greatly appreciate it, and the Pokémon I'm looking to trade for are a shiny Mega Gyarados, a Shiny milotic, or a nonshiny reuniclus.

I'll also trade some thing for the shiny legendary dogs (Raikou, Entei, and Suicune) I can give you a legit Genesect from 2011, it knows techno Blast, X-Scissor, Thunderbolt, and Aerial Ace. Did I mention that it's legit. It's the Genesect event from BW2, it was Ghetsis' old genesect.

I already have Milotic but I definetely need Gyarados. And i take the Genesect, because i lost mine

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 2, 2018
I have a couple of shiny pokemon to offer. I have a shiny Zygarde code, shiny Magikarp, a shiny Heracross, shiny Ludicolo, shiny Drapion, shiny Yanmega, and a shiny Nihilego to offer. I'm interested in Jirachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, Arceus, or any of the shiny dog legendaries.

Edit: I can trade whenever you are available as well.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 17, 2021
I have a couple of shiny pokemon to offer. I have a shiny Zygarde code, shiny Magikarp, a shiny Heracross, shiny Ludicolo, shiny Drapion, shiny Yanmega, and a shiny Nihilego to offer. I'm interested in Jirachi, Darkrai, Manaphy, Arceus, or any of the shiny dog legendaries.

Edit: I can trade whenever you are available as well.

I need your friend code, mine is somewhere in this thread. Can you give me some information about these pokemon? What nature do they have?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 2, 2018
My FC 2767-1686-6645
I can talk about it on my discord, it's easier for me to communicate there, YoshiEvil#4868

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 17, 2021
I also have a Deoxys, a shiny manaphy, a Volcanion, a shiny giratina, and a shiny Mega Gengar

Ok then i take the gyarados, the gebesect, and the shiny gengar. And maybe the Manaphy but im not sure sice its probably not legit

Years
I wasn't really looking to trade the Gengar because it took my like 3 weeks to find one I had to trade a Celebi for it. But I'll trade anything else.
And by the way the Manaphy is fake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back