• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Play As

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Aug 31, 2023
Emerald and FireRed Hack

Hi Pokéfans!

I'm a romhacker, i always wanted to play with famous protagonists in Pokémon World like Red, Blue, Ethan Brendan and Steven, with their canon story and team if you want to join the story you are in the best place.

COMING SOON!

Attachments

• Trainer Red.png
    Trainer Red.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 237
  • Trainer Blue.png
    Trainer Blue.png
    135.4 KB · Views: 205
  • Trainer Ethan.png
    Trainer Ethan.png
    121.8 KB · Views: 177
  • Trainer Brendan.png
    Trainer Brendan.png
    123.4 KB · Views: 168
  • Champion Steven.png
    Champion Steven.png
    144.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Red.png
    Red.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Red vs Blue.png
    Red vs Blue.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 139
  • Blue.png
    Blue.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 133
  • Ethan.png
    Ethan.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 145
  • Ethan vs Morty.png
    Ethan vs Morty.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 130
  • Brendan.png
    Brendan.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Brendan vs.png
    Brendan vs.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Steven.png
    Steven.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Steven vs.png
    Steven vs.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I am really confused as to what the goal of this hack is. I mean, are you saying that if we select Gold as our character that means we play through Johto? Or if we pick Steven, we play through Hoenn from his perspective?

Manekimoney

Banned
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 18, 2024
I am really confused as to what the goal of this hack is. I mean, are you saying that if we select Gold as our character that means we play through Johto? Or if we pick Steven, we play through Hoenn from his perspective?
Don't take my word for it, but I think it is multiple hacks, where in each one you play as a different character

Last edited:

luuma

searching for Meaning, offering HA numel
Years
I think you probably want this moved to the "progressing rom hacks" forum... This sounds like a big project, and it hasn't been finished yet, so it doesn't go in the sideshow showcase. Good luck with hacking, you seem to have done pretty well for yourself already!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I'm seeing pictures of Shiny Gold Sigma in there, so I doubt this is even a project.
If it is, then the presentation of the thread is laughable and the mismatching OW Sprites are just horrible, in my honest opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back