• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Espeon Discussion

Bradaction

TCG player - 34th Brisbane Regional Championships,
Years
Hey guys I know with the 28th of August rotation a lot of things have been changed around, for example Sycamore and N are both leaving the format slowing gameplay styles across the globe, a huge loss to the recent standard format, I wanted to know if this is good or bad for Espeon Garb in the standard format obviously no Garbotoxi, but could this bring this deck back to its best?

Years
Hey guys I know with the 28th of August rotation a lot of things have been changed around, for example Sycamore and N are both leaving the format slowing gameplay styles across the globe, a huge loss to the recent standard format, I wanted to know if this is good or bad for Espeon Garb in the standard format obviously no Garbotoxi, but could this bring this deck back to its best?

With things like Ray in the format for Espy Garb to take advantage of, it'll see *some* viability return to it. I think the ship has sailed on the list ever returning to Tier 1 as it's pretty likely you'll face a return KO the very next turn after getting Espeon setup.

Its real strength will be in Garbodor.

Back