• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
Hello!

My name's Doom. I'm a software engineer, anime fan, and newbie ROM hacker. I imagine you'll see me in the anime and ROM hacking sections of the forum. I've had a ROM hack in the works for the last while, so I was hoping to get in on the ROM hacking community here.

From the bit of lurking that I've done, it seems like this is a pretty friendly community; I'm looking forward to spending time here.

Nice to meet you! :)

Years
Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Doom! You've made a good decision joining here, we have an extensive Fan Games section to suit what you need to get started on ROM hacking. You can find resources and people who can help you over in the ROM Hacking section. Do you have any game plans in mind?

I don't watch too much anime myself, but there are many folks over in the Anime & Manga section who'd love to discuss it with you. I'm happy to see you eager to delve into our community, many of the members are very welcome and would be happy to talk to you. If you ever feel like chatting, feel welcome to send me a VM. See you around! :D

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya Doom! Welcome to PC. We have a very extensive ROM Hacking section, especially resources for new hackers. Head on over to the ROM Hacking section for those resources. We're such a friendly community, I'm sure you'll make many friends during your stay. If you have any questions or need any help at all, don't hesitate to drop me a message~ Enjoy the community :D

Years
Thanks guys!
I'm looking forward to getting some feedback on my work. I'd previously been posting on another forum that's unfortunately not very active, so it was tough to get myself motivated sometimes. I see that the ROM hacking section here is pretty active, so I should be able to get back into the swing of things ;)

Years
We don't have very many software engineers/programmers around here... some very talented ones, but the more the merrier right? =p Welcome Doom. :D PC is luckily quite active so hopefully this place will be your cup of tea. See you around!

Back