• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
"Oh of course you may!" Maxwell smiled at Geneviève, he leveled his head with Zard's and Umber's, "Okay guys, this is Geneviève. She is a very charming and nice girl, so I want you to sit still while she puts these bow-ties on you."
"Char, meleon? Char!"[Oh I get it, shes your girlfriend eh? I didn't know you had it in you to oick up chicks, haha!] Zard laughed a bit before getting smacked in the back of his head by Umber.
"Umbreon?"[Would you shut up?] he said to Zard in a almost laughing manner. "Umb, umbreon."[If you'd excuse my friend here, we are Zard and Umber, its a pleasure to meet you.] Umber made a small bow before Geneviève and forced Zard to do the same.

"Quil, quil!"[Look its Zard and Umber!] Quillie was astonished, he didn't ge to see the two pokemon that often. He really admiered them, especially Zard. He walked up to the two pokemon and said:
"Cynda, quil?"[Hey guys, so how are things going back home?]
"Char? Char! Meleon?"[What? Oh, its you Quillie! Everything is fine and dandy at home, but how are you guys holdin' up?] Zard looked at the Cyndaquil, he always put a smile on Zard's lips and he cared deeply for him.
"Quil, quil."[Oh its all good, i was in a battle recently, but I lost.] Quillie said in a sad tone,
"Char, char!"[Oh I'm sure you'll win next time!] Zard replied, he couldn't stand seeing Quillie being sad.

Maxwell perked his ears up when he heard Geneviève say "Bri", he looked up and saw Brian walking with another boy, whom Maxwell recognized as the boy who had been chasing that Growlithe earlier.
"Hey guys, over here!" Maxwell shouted aswell just in case they hadn't heard Geneviève. Maxwell looked at her and said: "Well I guess our time for ourselves is over." putting a little extra charm in his words. He placed the two remaining top-hats on Zard's and Umber's heads. "There you go!" he said, "Now you look fancy aswell!"

Maxwell looked at Brian, he was happy to see him. "Hiya Xavier!" Maxwell said to the boy Bri was introducing, "Howsit' hanging?" he continued. "Oh Bri, I want you to meet my two first pokemon, Umber and Zard."
"Char?"['Sup?] Zard said lazily.
"Umbrrreoon"[Good evening mister Brian.] Umber said in a sophisticated manner.
"Quil, quil."[So we meet again Thyme, but now you're much prettier than before.] Quillie smiled at the Snivy. He saw that she didn't like the dress she was in.
"Sla, sla!"[Hi, Bri!] Slackey waved at Brian.
"Swi."[Hello.] Wilson said in his most posh voice.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
The room was growing more crowded as more students equipped their selves with formal wear... Snype's ears twitched when he realized he forgot a little something he would like to wear. He remembered awhile back that he had wondered how he would look if he wore a hat... so he quickly rushed back into the dressing room to find something. When Snype crawled on out, he was wearing a fedora with a small feather attached to the side of it. A good fit.

Mark eventually got up to see where Bri might have ran off to. He really needed a friend to hang out with after all. Mark could hear some girl calling out Bri's name so maybe that would be a good place to find him. Snype decided to get their first and add a bit of his own charm to the whole scene. Snype swiftly climbed up onto Bri's shoulder and kept his hat tipped.

"Kehehehe... room for two?" Snype joked as he looked over and waved at Thyme. Meanwhile Mark finally caught up.

"There you are Bri. Geez, hope those guys didn't do too much on you! I tried as best as I could to stay away from them. I can take care of my own fashion needs. How's it going?" Mark said. He looked at Xavier and two other people that he didn't exactly recognize. The two just screamed "couple" though. He could tell by their faces.

"Your all Bri's friends? Name's Mark. The little stowaway on Bri's shoulder is my partner Snype" He joked.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

"Nice to meet you Umber and Zard," Bri said happily to the okemon as they greeted him. He grinned down at them. Thyme had a scowl as she continued to fuss with the big pink bow tied around her neck.

"Stow furball!" she snarled as she continued to try and take the stupid, oversized thing off. Honestly, it was bigger than her head. She scowled at Snype as he climbed up onto Brian's shoulder. Bri frowned at her.

"Sorry about her Quillie. She's just in a bad mood because of that weird guy that got her and me ready," Bri said, his hand running again through his short hair. That was going to take some major getting used to. Then he turned to Mark who had just appeared.

"Hey Mark! That guy put me in this suit and cut my hair. But look at what he did to Thyme! She looks awesome now!" Bri said. Thyme frowned. She didn't much care. either. She shook her head and said nothing to any of them.

Drizzle

Drizzle dug through the clothing again. He had snuck out down the hall and into the normal boy's dressing room. And so far, no one seemed to notice the Buizel that shouldn't be there. He pulled out the suit he was looking for.

"Perfect! She's going to take one look at me and be breathless! Now... I need someone to put this stupid tie on. Heh, not having fingers can really suck sometimes," Drizzle said as he got himself changed. He was now wearing a jet black suit with a white shirt. In his paws was a simple black tie. He looked at it again, and tossed it on the ground. Then he fumbled with the button on the shirt and made it open. He scampered over to a different box, looking for the perfect hat to go with it. He knew he had spotted it before... But it seemed someone took it while he wasn't looking.

"Bah... I guess this one will work..." Drizzle mumbled. He was holding a grey fedora with a black band around the base of it. He put it on his head and began heading for the door.

Megaman765

Years
Snype jumped off of Bri to get a better look at Thyme. He began to scratch his chin as he observed her new look... well... he liked it. It looked cute on Thyme but he could see that she didn't like it one bit as she was trying to take the bow off. It was very attractive in his opinion.

"You look great Thyme! Though I know you'll disagree with me on that. The bow is probably a bit too much huh? Well no arguments on that. Kehehe... need help with that?" Snype said, tipping his hat to her.

"Sheesh... I can see that. If any of them touched my hair Snype would surely have something to say about that. I can take care of myself just fine. Guess they wanted to help you because you because you were fairly young or something. But hey at least you look good Bri!" Mark said.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

Xavier felt slightly flustered, meeting so many new people and pokemon at once startled him, but he felt more comfortable seeing Mark come over.

"It's great to meet you everyone! I'm sure we'll all be good friends in the future." Xavier smiled. He had never said something like that before. It felt strangely nice.

"So ummm, I'm guessing you two are together." Xavier said bluntly, refering to Maxwell and Geneviève.

"You just kinda look like you are, you have a certain happy glow about you. Hopefully you won't run into my friend Burgh, he might crush you in adoration, he's quite strange like that." Xavier laughed.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve blushed a bit nervous around new people but reminded herself that two people she knew were there. Bri and Maxwell. She smiled a bit still and put the two bowties on Umber and Zard. She smiled at Bri "You look nice Bri. Did one of the stylists cut your hair? It looks nice" she said smiling, before looking at Mark and Xavier. "Nice to meet you guys" she said blushing more when Xavier asked if she and Maxwell were a couple. She really liked Maxwell but she was unsure and glanced at him hoping he had an answer.

Nideous

Years
Thyme leapt to the ground and stared at Snype.

"I do agree. I know I look good. But I hate how tight this stupid bow is on me!" she said. That, and she resented the fact that the stylist had been right. That burned her up more than anything. That and the fake leaves the man had put in her tail. She did, however, like the rich hunter green paint that she had on her. She looked at Snype and tugged on the bow around her neck again. The one on her tail didn't bother her at all. Bri ignored her. Snype was taking care of it. He turned back to his other friends.

"Oh yeah! I just realised dome of you guys don't even know each other! Mark, this is Genevieve and Max. Max, Genevieve, this is Mark, one of my best friends!" Bri said excitedly. Then he frowned at Mark.

"Why does everyone keep saying I'm really young? I'm almost eleven! Sheesh! Anyways, Yeah, one of the stylists cut my hair and picked this suit for me. Thanks, Genevieve... Um... Uh... You look nice too..." Bri said, choking up inside. Thankfully, Drizzle took that moment to appear. And what an entrance he made. An Aqua Jet blasted towards them from the dressing rooms. He bounced off the floor, startling Nova, and flew up over their heads. The Buizel spun around and the water blasted away from him. Drizzle then used Swift to surround himself with glowing stars. The stars flew in every direction until they disappeared a moment later, during which time Drizzle fell to the ground in front of Thyme. He was dressed in a nice dark grey suit and tie with a similar grey hat on his head. The hat had a black band sown inside it. He landed and crouched in front of Thyme, who was staring at him with an annoyed look. However, before Drizzle could speak, Nova clamped his jaws around his head, knocking the hat to the ground.

"Ow! Hey, knock it off!" Drizzle said as Nova began shaking him like a rag doll. Drizzle pushed the dog off of him and snatched his hat off the ground.

"Thanks for ruining my entrance Nova!" Drizzle said as he put his hatr back on. Nova growled at him.

"Thanks for waking me up Drizzle!" he said with a scowl. Bri just had a confused look on his face.

"Um..." Bri managed to say at last. His pokemon were very weird.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Calnith Sol NeverWind

As he was watching the pokemon for a bit he decided it would be better to get dressed so he sneaked off for a moment in the other room and looked around for something he liked. it didn't take him long to find a nice black suit that he liked. The only thing he didn't like was putting it on it was always a bother to him. After struggling with it for a while he was dressed and he then entered the other room where he noticed the Brian kid was missing.

"Where'd he go?" Calnith asked to his pokemon who all pointed in the same direction. To lazy to return his pokemon the red haired boy walked in the direction that they had pointed in. There was something odd about this boy something Calnith couldn't put his finger on.

"Hey Brian there's something I want to tell you," Calnith said when he had finally found the boy. He was going to tell him the entire pokemon center incident and the fact that he can understand Thyme.

Vincent Xackford Luna

<That Thyme hits hard!> Shade whined as Vince looked for something to change into. He never really liked wearing the coat to a suit so he didn't just the vest was over the shirt. A black tie and a fancy looking black fedora that he had found lying around made Vincent look very stylish as one could say.

"Yeah well maybe if you didn't annoy her she wouldn't have done that," Vince laughed as he picked up the Zorua and put him on his shoulder. "Now let's find where everyone went off to," He added as he walked out of the dressing room to go find some activity.

It didn't take him long before he found Bri and some other people what mainly caught his attention was Calnith talking to Bri. What did he want?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

MacKenzie Quigg

MacKenzie just sort of casually positioned herself for gossip, her arms crossed and a smug grin on her face. Her stance almost made her look normal. "A boy named Mark." She almost seemed a slightly disappointed. Though, this quickly faded with no explanation. "That's the thing. I don't know if she knows. Mark didn't know about her though." MacKenzie's smug look turned into something of a large grin. She had already taken the liberty of... informing Mark. Her expression turned back into a smug smile. She enjoyed the drama, but it was a short lasting feeling. If she wanted to enjoy it anymore, she'd need to get involved again. When Brogan asked her if she was ready she lowered her arms and stood up straight. "Yeah!~ Let's do it~" She then turned to follow Brogan, still relatively casual.

Valorie Ryder

Valorie turned a smile to Selene when she accepted the sleepover. She was somewhat relieved. The incident earlier had been a huge shock to Selene, and she was clearly still a bit awkward. Perhaps if she had time to get used to things she'd calm down though. When they went into the room Valorie looked around, somewhat impressed by the selection she had to choose from. She returned Selene's look, but was somewhat surprised to see Brogran. She didn't think a whole lot of what she saw. She didn't really /know/ Brogan like most people. She did however know MacKenzie, and when MacKenzie showed up with a eerily non-chalant smile on her face Valorie just sort of became nervous.

She avoided eye contact, though was a bit surprised when one of the women working in the area tugged Selene off to help her get dressed. Meanwhile, she herself just sort of moved off towards the clothes in perhaps a half thought out attempt to busy herself so that others would leave her alone. It didn't take her long for her eyes to set on a pale purple column dress that she personally thought would look wonderful on her. She silently stood there for a moment before picking it out. It was somewhat form fitting, but that was far from uncommon as far as dresses went.

Megaman765

Years
"Hehehe, here. Let me take care of it" Snype said as he was about to adjust Thyme's bow. Although he was quickly interrupted by Drizzle who had been trying to make a grand entrance. It was charming at the very least. It made Snype think about possibly doing something like that. Though it seemed unnecessary. Snype laughed a little and began to adjust Thyme's bow a bit so that it wouldn't be so tight. Though he quickly got distracted when Calnith showed up.

"Geez Thyme... looks like you got yourself a stalker." Snype whispered.

Mark heard Calnith's voice and tried to avoid eye contact. What was he here for? Mark decided to say nothing. What could he do in a secure place like this anyways?

Nideous

Years
"You try that again. I dare you," Nova said annoyedly. He smirked at Drizzle. Drizzle held up his paw and swung it back and forth.

"Oh come on Nova. You know you can't beat me," Drizzle said. He knew he was right. Drizzle was the strongest pokemon on Bri's team right now. Nova fell silent and looked at the ground. It shamed him deeply to admit, but Drizzle was stronger than him. So, he fell silent and lay back down. Drizzle dusted his hat off and looked at Thyme, who had Snype fixing her bow. Snype was also dressed in a suit... And he had the hat Drizzle had wanted! Little purple bastard had done it again.

"I know. He won't leave me alone since he found me on the boat," Thyme said quietly. She shook her head and looked up at Brian. No one seemed to be willing to say that this guy was the one that had been mainly responsible for putting her in the pokemon center in the first place. She wasn't going to. She was still scared of him. But still, she wasn't going to let anything happen to Brian. She walked over to Brian and climbed up onto his shoulder. She fixed Calnith with a piercing gaze, trying to figure out just what he was doing.

"Huh? What's up?" Bri said when Calnith adressed him. He glanced at Thyme, who was staring at Calnith.

HunterZero

Years
Calnith Sol NeverWind

Calnith smiled, he wasn't going to tell him after all what happened at the pokemon center but he would tell him that he can understand Thyme.

"You might take this as a surprise and you might also not believe me but, I can understand your little Snivy," He said patting Thyme on her head again. All of Calnith's pokemon stared at his trainer. They all thought he was nuts for telling him that who would believe him.

"We've had many conversations before and I wanted to let you know I can understand her," Calnith added.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
"Hi there Mark, how are you doing? Its a pleasure to meet you." Maxwell made a small bow before Mark. "To answer your question Xavier, is it ok if I call you Xav? You could say we're a couple, yes." he smiled.
"And I'm with Geneviève Bri, you look awesome, in fact, you all look fancy."
"Wait, you know Burgh Xavier?! Thats sooo cool!" Maxwell was awestruck, he had always wanted to meet someone like Burgh, a guy who knew a lot about Bug-types.

Then Drizzle made a grand entrance in front of them, Maxwell laughed and gave the Buizel a small applause.
"Cynda."[Freaking showoff.] Quillie muttered.
"Umb, umbreon."[Don't be so jealous Quillie.] Umber said with a laugh.
"Char, char!"[I like him actually!] Zard said with a smile.
"Swi, nub."[Hello Drizzle, nice meeting you here.] Wilson said in a cheerful voice while dipping his hat towards Drizzle.

When Maxwell heard Calnith's voice he froze up. Staring like a maniac at the red-haired boy.
"Excuse me," he said, "But have we met before? I recognize you."
When Zard saw Calnith, his eyes became slim and when he heard Calnith's voice, Zard almost went berserk and started to run towards the red-haired boy. Maxwell took a firm grip of Zard and held him back from trying to slice Calnith open. Umber also joined the party, as he paced himself in fron of Zard blocking his way to Calnith.
"Whats wrong Zard?" Maxwell asked terrified, he had never seen Zard like this, except for that time many years ago. Maxwell could almost feel the flames engulfing his leg again, but ye didn't let go of his pokemon.
"Char, charmeleon, char!"[I want to kill him Maxwell, I want to slice him open, I don't know why, but I just want to!] Zard screamed as he stood there, locked in Maxwell's grip.
[Calm down!] Umber said to Zard.
[I can't!] he replied with a voice so filled with hate, that it was almost demonic.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve blushed smiling her hand in Maxwell's as he answered Xavier but her smile fell as another boy came up to talk to Bri. She didn't know him but the others seemed to and she couldn't help but get a bad feeling. She moved a bit behind Maxwell looking at the new boy when suddenly Zard when nuts and Maxwell was holding him back. Genevieve took a step forward to try to help but Sapphire stopped her shaking her head.

Sapphire didn't like this new boy that just showed up. He had suddenly made Zard angry and Sapphire just didn't like the feeling of this guy. "Zard calm down" she said managing to keep her trainer back. "I don't know why you don't like him but I've got that bad feeling as well." she added glancing at the boy glaring at him with cold red eyes "I'm not letting Gen near this guy"

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason

As Maxwell lead the way to the changing rooms, Jason stared down at Ralts.

Ralts looked back at up at him and gulped.

Jason dropped down a level to give a firm speech few words to Ralts.

"We will sort this out later..." said Jason, Jason than pulled out Ralt's Poké Ball and returned him with no further words.

He got back at up and looked towards Maxwell, who had entered a changing room.

Jason briskly walked to catch up to Maxwell, but lost him in the changing rooms.

'Ah well, he's probably busy anyway' Jason thought to himself.

Jason looked at the vast array off formal wear to choose from, something crept inside his mind 'Hold on formal wear? I thought this was supposed to be some kind of disco?'

He looked inside the banquet hall to see everyone in Tuxedo's and Dresses.

'NOOOOOOOO! Why does it have to be fancy? I wanted to party all night, or at least a fraction of the night'

Jason slumped up on a chair his mood was seriously getting worse.

Jason wondered about what could improve his mood?

"That's it! Electrike i choose... Just come out" Jason realeased Electrike from his Poké Ball.

"Alright, next meal already?" asked Electrike.

"Actually just a fancy dinner party or something? I dunno exactly" replied Jason.

Electrike's heart risen "You mean food and a party?"

"Not rea... Yes! Yes! That's why i called you out, your the King of Parties"

"Yeah i am!" howeled Electrike.

Jason walked up to a near-by stylist, "Have you got anything for him?" Jason asked as he pointed at Electrike.

The stylist looked at the Elecktrike and nodded at Jason and then she rushed into a door behind her.

"Huh? Well i think she's gone to find you something Electrike"

"Seriously? Alright and now i'm gonna wear something to reflect my status" Electrike became even more excited, he even did a flip.

"Hmmm? I wonder what i could wear?" Jason pulled back suit after suit before finnaly finding the perfect attire.

"Whooosh! Yeah i'm loving that" Jason looked at the Purple Suit with a fiery passion, it was perfect.

Jason quickly tried it on, it was a little short, but it was better than what ever else was in there.

The stylist came back from the other room, rushed over towards him and picked him up.

"Hey what's going o..." The stylist put her finger over Electrike's mouth and attempted to put an Electrike sized Tuxedo on him.

It took a while, but it eventually got on Electrike, Jason glanced at him and his mouth was in shock.

"Oh my Areces, Electrike you look..." Started Jason.

"...Like a bowss (boss)" Electrike finished.

Jason raised an eyebrow at him "Where did you hear that phrase?"

Electrike looked up but shuged his shoulders "Can't remember, but i do look it, don't i?"

Jason snorted but eventually agreed with him "Yeah you do".

"Let's roll!" Electrike shouted.

Jason was going to question Electrike again about where he heard that phrase, but he already knew the answer.

Electrike led Jason into the hall where a lot of students were, everyone looked like first class citizens.

"Wow! Everyone cleans up nicely" Jason stood there in awe and Electrike the same.

"Heh look Electrike a Saybleye wearing a tux as well"

"Oh yeah, but he ain't bowss (boss) enough" replied Electrike.

"Please stop saying that" replied Jason back.

Jason walked around the edges of the room hoping not to attract to much attention.

"Damn, i hope i don't look too out of place, but i just couldn't say no to this suit" Jason said to Electrike.

Electrike was looking behind him and didn't pay attention to Jason 'So where's the food?' was what Electrike was wondering about.

"Electrike, watch where your going you might hit som... Woh!" Jason bumped into someone and fell backwards. He just missed Electrike who still hadn't realised what happened untill he bumped into Jason himself.

"Ahhh thanks alot irony" Jason whispered, as he closed his eyes and rubbed his forehead.

Jason opened his eyes and looked up at the person he bumped into.

"I'm really sorry, i didn't mean to bump into you" Jason got back up at looked at him at eye level.

The man had Brown wavy hair and green shirt with a Red Scarf around his neck.

Jason squinted up at him and than opened his eyes up in shock.

"Oh my Arceus, Are you Burgh? That Gym Leader in umm..... your a Bug Trainer i think..." Jason was lost in thought trying to remember the details.

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier & Maria

Xavier felt something inside of him as Zard got angry, his will to help others mixing with the strange fire that had begun to burn inside him.

Xavier released Maria. She stood pretty and happy in he dress but frowned when she saw the raging Charmeleon.

"Maria, I need you to get that Umbreon, to move so I can get closer to that charmeleon, understand?" Xavier said, firing blaring in his eyes.

Maria just nodded, stunned.

Xavier would never do something so drastic and impulsive, what was he doing? Maria despite thinking this approached the umbreon charmeleon and trainer with Xavier.

Maria

Maria quickly ran in front of the Umbreon and lowered her head flopping her ears on the ground, this was a sign of respect and dignity that Eeveelutions would show each other to show peace and understanding.

"My elder evelution my trainer wishes to help your friend charmeleon, I humbly ask that you allow him to proceed." Maria lifted her ears and met eyes with the elder line of her evolution, making sure she had finished speaking before doing so.

Xavier

Xavier somehow understood what the charmeleon was saying, it was if it was speaking English in Xaviers own ears, Xavier didn't ponder on it, he didn't even realise it at first.

Xavier briskly walked towards the charmeleon and roughly fell to his knees before it, he grabbed the small fire lizard by the shoulders and spun him around to face himself.

Xavier saw the burning passion and hate in the fire types eyes, however Xaviers own burned just as bright.

"Stop this." Xavier growled.

"I understand you feel a sudden anger and foreboding, I understand you feel the urge to attack that boy but theres a time and a place for this! Attacking now would only cause trouble for your trainer. You say you can't help it but you can! You are a fire type! Master of the burning emotions of anger, fierceness and passion, control yourself!" Xavier dlared into the charmeleons eyes with sterness as he finished the last sentence, Xavier only hoped he had gotten through to the pokemon.

Burgh

"Oh my Mr. Clumsy, here let me help you up!" Burgh hoisted the young man who had bumped into him up into the air and onto his feet.

"You really must be more careful, yeah? You could have gotten yourself hurt taking a fall like that! Luckily I was there to bravely allow you to bump into me!" Burgh smiled.

"Oh yes, yes I am, my influence spreads! I am indeed Burgh, I came here from Castelia city to visit my friend Xavier but I got a call about certain bussiness I must attend to... either way I think if it works out I'll be seeing him around alot more often. But look at me gibber jabber on like some egotistical fellon!" Burgh said making a fake pouty face.

"Whats your name?" Burgh asked.

Last edited:

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Brogan
"Mark...Wilson, by any chance?" asked Brogan, feeling that familiar jolt of purpose as a small smirk curled up at the corner of her mouth. Interesting...the boy that had seemed oh so interested in getting connections to her family was the boy involved in the sorry mess that she and MacKenzie seemed to be intent on getting involved in themselves...and not for the most honourable reasons...how fun! She laughed to herself and shook her head slightly, tossing her hair over her shoulder and cocking her hip slightly as she looked over at Valorie...Selene seemed to have been dragged off somewhere, probably one of their stylists taking control of the black haired girl.

"In any case...that's interesting...from your tone I assume that you saw to it that Mark was informed of the whole situation?" she asked with a somewhat sly tone, floating over to a seat in front of a large mirror where two men began brushing her hair thoroughly to clip over one shoulder. Brogan was transported to a world that revolved around her of course, and she seemed to completely forget that MacKenzie was even there as her minions made her up. In the back of her mind she was curious to see what MacKenzie would find herself dressed in, but she was more concerned with how she would look herself ultimately.

Selene
Looking round, Sel frowned slightly...she didn't know where this woman had pushed her to when she booted her out of the changing room, but she wasn't in the same dressing room as before...at least, it looked completely different. She looked around, frown deepening...Valorie wasn't anywhere - perhaps she had gone off to get changed? There were so many rails and rails of dresses, it was impossible for her to tell where she was in comparison to where she had been before...

From behind, someone bumped into her and Sel turned round and scowled at the two giggling girls in pale pink and yellow dresses as they scurried off to...a door. Marked exit. Oh. Perhaps that was where she needed to go...

Pulling her gloves up, Selene walked over to the door somewhat unsteadily - her feet were accustomed to flat boots and sneakers, not platform stiletto heels - but she understood that the shoes were necessary to tie the dress and outfit together. And it wouldn't take so long to get used to the heels...surely...

Emerging out into the ballroom, Selene looked around with her mouth slightly agape...it was decorated lavishly in black and purple - satin hangings draped across the ceiling and walls, intertwined with twinkling fairy lights. The dancefloor was black marble spanning the centre of the room, with large circular tables where students and staff alike were relaxing lining the outside, with a large rectangular table adorned with every refreshment one could think of up at the top of the room. It was certainly a gorgeous room, although she suspected that Brogan had been behind the decoration...but however much she disliked the girl, she had to admit that she had done a good job with the ball decoration.

Looking around, Sel bit her lip slightly and fiddled with the top of her glove by her elbow, expressing her nerves...she couldn't see any familiar faces from the students who had already arrived...until she spotted one face in particular that she didn't want to see in a hurry. Mark. Admittedly he was with Bri and.../Calnith/? He was still here? What kind of trouble was he trying to make? She frowned slightly, anger roiling up inside her. She /hated/ that boy - if only Mark wasn't there she'd have marched straight over and given him a real piece of her mind...but he was there, so she couldn't.

Instead, she remained where she was, feeling like a fish out of water...some fun dance this was turning out to be.

HunterZero

Years
Vincent Xackford Luna

Vince had heard what Calnith said and he rolled his eyes. Yeah right he could talk to Thyme! He was probably just saying that to mess with Bri. He his the only one who can talk to pokemon besides anyone talking to Shade which really doesn't count because said can speak plain English. Speaking of the Zorua he had spotted Sel and has Vince was rolling up the sleeves of his shirt and making sure his shiny black shoes were in order the Zorua jumped of his shoulder and ran up to the girl.

<Hey there Sel!> The Zorua said excitedly wagging his tail a bit like a dog. He then shap shifted into Sel. He did it perfectly one of his best transformations yet he could really get away with identify theft with this one.

<So how do I look? Like my dress?> Shade asked taunting her as he spun around a few times. He the looked over his shoulder to see Vince coming this way which made him smile. <Let's see if he can tell us apart> The Zorua said under his breath as he then stood next to Selene and stood in the same manner he did.

"Hey........Sels?" Vince said as he reached the two Selenes he couldn't tell which one was the right one for a moment besides the fact that Shade always had a big smirk on his face whenever he'd transform into someone.

"Shade cut it out," Xack said making the Zorua change back and then jump on his shoulder. "Excuse him," He said giving the Zorua a stern look before looking at Selene. She was beautiful, from the dress to her hair Vince was speechless.

"You look amazing," He said as he then felt not so good looking himself.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

MacKenzie Quigg

Meanwhile, MacKenzie strode out of in... the classiest white dress ever. Wait, what? It was a beautiful white dress fit for a traditional weddding. ... Her hair was short, pure white, and messy. The only thing obnoxious about the way she looked was her purple contacts and glasses combo. She was even wearing matching white heels! Clearly this was an imposter set out to assassinate Gary. Except it wwas actually worse than that. This was actually MacKenzie, no strings attached! She walked on over to where Selene and Vincent were, standing nearby and just idley observing the growing crowd of finely dressed students with a cool smile on her face from a couple of meters away.

Valorie Ryder

Valorie walked out not long later wearing a pale purple column dress that was honestly somewhat more modest than MacKenzie's. She seemed somewhat proud of herself. Looking over the gathering of people it only took her a few mokents to pick out Selene's long flowing hair from the crowd. She totally failed to pick up MacKenzie at all, though, not realizing she was there at all as she walked up to join Selene. Recognizing Vincent she smiled at him and waved casually as she reached the two.

"Hey Vincent..! Pretty fancy dance huh..?"

Aura Rift

Mantle of flame
Years
Xavier

Xavier stood up, there was nothing else he could say, there was nothing else he wanted to say, he didn't even want to see the charmeleons reaction.

He felt strange, and faint. He needed something to drink and fast.

They were bringing out a table carrying various drinks and Xavier rushed towards it. He grabbed a glass from the table and scooped some fruit punch out from a bowl with the provided ladel, he dumped it into the cup and gulped it down. He gasped with relief and opened his eyes to see Maria running towards him.

"Xavier!" The pokemon cried.

"It's Ok Maria I'm fine nowwwwwait a minute..." Xavier froze, Maria froze.

What had just happened.

Xavier & Maria

Maria slowly padded her way towards Xavier jumped up on his shoulder and looked him dead in the eyes.

"Did you just... understand me?" Maria asked.

Xavier slowly nodded. The two just sat there for a minute before both screaming and Maria leapt from his shoulder.

"HOW?! WHAT?! I DON'T..." They both cried in unison.

"This isn't possible! You didn't understand me before how do you now?!" Maria shouted. However to most people all they heard was.

"Eevee Vee! Vee Eevee Eee Eee Vee Eevee?!"

"Stop talking its creeping me out!" Xavier cried.

"How is this... I don't understand... but... this isn't a bad thing... this is good, very good!" Maria grinned.

"I... It is?" Xavier asked.

"Of course it is, we can understand each other now, and I doubt it's just me you must be able to understand other pokemon now too!" Maria gleemed.

"Thats... thats right! Maria you're right! I've gotta go tell everyone Haha!" Xavier turned to run off.

"NO!" Maria quick attacked Xavier in the back and knocked him to the ground.

"We can't tell anybody! At least not yet! Not until we know this is a permanent thing Ok?!" Maria exclaimed lying flat out on Xaviers head.

"Owww... Ok then, you could hve just said so." Xavier grunted.

Maria just grinned.

Moments later after Xavier fixed himself up from falling over like an idiot, he notices Sel from across the room...

"Heh... wow shes just, now I feel like I'm, do I look?... Not important but she's just... heh wow..." Xavier murmured.

"How come theres too of them?" Maria muttered from his shoulder.

Xavier suddenly noticed that an exact replica of Sel was standing next to... Sel.

"What the Arceus?!" Xavier exclaimed, however he quickly noticed that it was simply another boys Zorua, one of the boys talking to Bri, Vincent? He couldn't remember. Either way he was now talking to Sel.

"Wow she looks... wow, doesn't she Maria?" Xavier said smiling up at the Eevee on his shoulder.

"Go and talk to her." Maria said bluntly.

"W... What?!" Xavier asked shocked.

"Thats always bugged me about you. You always comment on how you think a girl is cute from afar and sice I've never been able to tell you properly I see this as the perfect oppurtunity to take advantage of your new skill." Maria grinned evily.

"If you like the girl, if you think she's pretty, Go. And. Tell. Her." Maria said sternly, glaring into Marias eyes.

"C'mon use that new fiery spirit of yours eh? You said yourself only minutes ago that fire represents passion, prove it! Go and be passionate lover boy!" Maria exclaimed.

"Maria stop! You, you can't just tell me to..." Xavier began.

"GO!" Maria shouted.

"Ok!" Xavier whimpered and he did a little hop to force himself the first step towards Sel.

He stopped in front of her and froze solid.

"H...h...hi... Sel..." Xavier muttered.

Maria whispered in his ear.

"Go on, say it, say it!" Maria egged Xavier on.

"I tttthink that you llllook...." Xavier murmured.

"SAY IT!" Maria half whispered half shreiked.

"I think you look very pretty!" Xavier exclaimed half bowing.

"Don't bow idiot! Get out of there quickly! Quickly!" Maria screamed.

Xavier simply froze when Valorie and another girl approached.

Maria cocked her head up and both her and Xavier screamed a little on the inside.

The other girl didn't seem very bothered and just kind of blended into the background but Valorie went straight ahead and proceeded to talk to Vincent.

"Look Xavier just play it cool and everything should be..." Maria began, but it was already too late.

"Valorie, hey." Xavier began.

"Xavier you need to..." Maria tried again.

"Right! You look very pretty aswell, Val." Xavier said leaving out the bow that time, thinking that thats what Maria meant.

Maria facepalmed.

"I give up..." She muttered.

She couldn't wait to see what happened next.

Back