• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'll just sit here being boring and sober. c:
If I wait long enough, I'll be tired and become a complete idiot. Close enough, hmm?
Help me I can't stop being a killjoy D;

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Toujie really is drunk, oh god. D;

I need to find myself some Vodka. I wanna join on and turn this DCC into a booze party. =D

I can't close my eyes because then I get dizzy :((

Honest

Hi!
Years
I mean, I won't find Vodka in my house, since alcohol's taboo.

I'd do what you're suggesting, Jess, but I also become a flirt. And I don't want to risk ending up flirting with Toujie while she's drunk. Thing's might get prettyyyy awkward. o_o

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Voluntarily get drunk > dizzy and seemingly unhappy
Yeah, what's the point, again? c:

@Dipu
Haha, yeah, probably a good idea not to, then. x:
I just start acting really stupid and like an idiot. I think everything is funny when I'm too tired. I actually get on my own nerves haha. >_> But it's still fun, especially when I'm like that around other tired people. That's how I ended up lying on my bedroom floor with my best friend, both of us laughing- because she had accidentally poked me in the eye. I don't even know... I:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I'll stay sober and be the designated driver for you guys :3

qmeme_1361076197421_924_zpsa0278ecd.jpg

Honest

Hi!
Years
To bad I'm already home. :c

And I literally woke up at noon and went to my friend's party. Got back two hours ago and have been on PC since. -_-

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I've been on PC since 10am until 4pm then went out and came back at 9h30pm and staying on the PC until 12pm :P

I'm gonna watch The Rundown before heading to sleep :)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Jz
Okay so you'll just drive them home while you're stoned, instead? That caption conflicts with the actual picture haha.

@Dipu
Sounds like a fun day, though haha.
I got up at 10ish, lurked on PC, went to a shooting range and a few stores, came home, and now I'm back to PC. I have no life. c:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Damn droomph, did you discover a new language or something LOL

And my day was pretty neat, although having to find a Metrocard was a pain in the ass. Blew like 10 bucks on that stuff ugh.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
"Qhi h", pronounced /ǃçɪ x/ in the language it's from, means "I [am] heavy", is a slang term approximately, in English, meaning "I am drunk."

ǃçɪ x <- Most english people won't be able to pronounce that O.o
And I highly doubt that's what she meant xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I can't even tell what she meant to say, honestly.

Hmm. I think I'm becoming overly tired. I can tell because I also become oddly happy when I'm tired. It also helps that I'm blasting a metal song right now. c: I'm going to do deaf. D;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
How is that relevant to being deaf? Haha maybe I'm just getting mixed up.

Aw. :c Have you always been that way, or...?

My hearing is actually pretty good, I think. But repeatedly blasting this song really doesn't help

Spoiler:

But it's too amazing not to listen to, of course.

@Jz
I don't even know how to reply to that. What kind of people are you friends with? Haha.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
It's actually from a Facebook page that shares funny pictures. But since it's past 10pm, they decided to go 18+ 8)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back