Competitive Pokémon The forum designed for all of your competitive Pokémon needs! Here you can discuss the metagame, receive help on your team, ask for battles, participate in events, and much more!
Quick Links: PC's Battle Server

Ad Content

#1   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 4 Weeks Ago (7:15 PM).

Scizor @ Iron Plate
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Superpower
- Swords Dance

Latias (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam

Infernape @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Iron Tail

Krookodile @ Choice Band
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Aqua Tail
- Stone Edge

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Flash Cannon
- Toxic
- Defog

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Air Slash
- Dazzling Gleam
- Nasty Plot
- Psyshock

I can elaborate on anything if needed.
  #2   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 4 Weeks Ago (6:14 AM).

The first thing you need to do is to find a way to fit Stealth Rock onto your team. Every competitive singles team needs to have Stealth Rock on it. Infernape, Empoleon, and Krookodile all can use Stealth Rock, so you can fit it on one of them.

Togekiss would probably prefer running Air Slash+T-Wave+Roost instead of what you've currently got. Paraflinch shenanigans is basically its niche, and you need Thunder Wave to make that happen. Also, is there some reason for having Aqua Tail on Krookodile and Iron Tail on Infernape? It could just be because I'm not very familiar with UU, but I'm not sure what those moves are for on those 'mons.
  #3   Link to this post, but load the entire thread.  
Old 4 Weeks Ago (6:58 AM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nah View Post
The first thing you need to do is to find a way to fit Stealth Rock onto your team. Every competitive singles team needs to have Stealth Rock on it. Infernape, Empoleon, and Krookodile all can use Stealth Rock, so you can fit it on one of them.

Togekiss would probably prefer running Air Slash+T-Wave+Roost instead of what you've currently got. Paraflinch shenanigans is basically its niche, and you need Thunder Wave to make that happen. Also, is there some reason for having Aqua Tail on Krookodile and Iron Tail on Infernape? It could just be because I'm not very familiar with UU, but I'm not sure what those moves are for on those 'mons.
Thank you! I replaced Defog with Stealth Rock on Empoleon because I don't want to be clearing away my hazards during the match. As for Togekiss, I understand Air Slash is its niche, but it doesn't necessarily have to have T-Wave. I can see why you'd want Roost, but I like Dazzling Gleam for a good 120 BP attack, Nasty Plot to make it an offensive threat while it sponges special attacks and recovers with Leftovers, and Psyshock to deal with Cune. Aqua Tail can deal with Hippowdon, while Iron Tail takes care of Sylveon and Aerodactyl-Mega.

Some things I may consider:
Switching out Empoleon for another defensive-oriented Pokemon that doesn't share a type with any team members and can Toxic/Stealth Rock but I think Empoleon fits the bill.
Swapping Aqua Tail for a better CB-boosted move with better coverage
Swapping Iron Tail for a better CS-'ed move with better coverage
Swapping Dazzling Gleam for Roost so Togekiss can max out its Sp Atk, though physical attackers are a good switch in so it'd be under a lot of pressure and I'm not sure if I should chance it.

Quick Reply