• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen What was your starter

Years
Rowet in both Moon and Ultra Moon

I was actually considering getting a different starter for UM, but I'm too attached to starting with grass starters to change that. :x

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
Litten is a cat and how would it be possible for me not to choose a cat as my starter. :laugh-squinted: My dear Tigri was my toughest battler.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
It was a tough decision, seeing as I adore both owls (particularly barn owls) and cats!

In Moon, Rowlet won over—I couldn't resist after seeing its little spin! Decidueye is also one of my favourite starter designs.

In Ultra Moon, I decided on Litten. No way I could pass it up a second time!

Years
Popplio. I couldn't decide between Rowlet and Litten, so I picked neither of them. On my first playthrough at least!

Aurane

💀
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 2, 2018
Back when I had Pokémon Sun, my starter was Rowlet. The first time I saw Decidueye, the decision was immediately made.

atmmachine11

Jumping portals since 1997.
Years
Popplio and I was very happy with choice however I love all of the starters in Gen 7. : )

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 7, 2019
Popplio. I was already planning on choosing it from the beginning, since everyone else hated it so much. The fact that it evolved into one of my favorite final forms made me love it more

Cloche

エスパーレディ
Years
Popplio for me. I just couldn't imagine not having a Mermaid looking Pokemon. Of course, I SRed for a Female, and ended up luckily getting one with pretty desirable stats.

Bigjon357

https://discord.gg/HAXrq78
Years
I picked litten with ultra sun and rowlet with ultra Moon. Worked out perfectly for me. My party has issues though, stats aren't quite there yet but working on better Pokemon to put in my party by breeding and everything is training.

Years
I went with Rowlet in Sun, and while it was easily my favorite of the three, I wanted to choose something different for Ultra Moon, so I picked Litten.

Back