Non-binary
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
10,433 posts
15.7 Years
Pokémon Anime Extravaganza

Information
Welcome to the Pokémon anime streaming GT event, presented by Anna, Necrum, and Wobbu! Between July 6th and July 12th, we will be streaming hours of Pokémon anime, all for your viewing pleasure. We invite you to join us, chat about the episodes, crack jokes, and enjoy some of the things that brought us joy to our childhood!

For every day of this week, each of us will be streaming a handful of carefully chosen episodes full of adventure ad entertainment. The streams will be hosted in the PCPokéAni room provided by Livestream, a free broadcasting service which requires no account to access.

Rules
Although things tend to run smoothly in the streaming room, we ask that you all keep these rules in mind when attending a stream:

1. Respect other viewers. This should go without saying. Everyone is here to have a good time, so please be respectful of everyone else, in the same manner you would want to be treated.

2. Be appropriate. Do not use offensive language and derogatory terms in the chat. Swearing is allowed due to Livestream's automatic censoring, but please do not bypass the filter. Friendly debates are allowed but we ask that you refrain from ad hominem and straw man attacks.

3. Stay on topic. The chat in the streaming room can often stray from the current episode. Occasional off-topic chatter is fine, but try to keep the main topic relative to the currently playing episode.

4. Follow PokéCommunity's and Pokémon Anime's rules. Don't do anything in the streaming room that you wouldn't do on PC. The character limit does not apply in the streaming room, however. PokéCommunity's Rules|Pokémon Anime's Rules

Streaming Times
There will be three streams at three different times every day. Anna will provide the earliest stream, starting at 11AM Eastern Standard Time every day. Necrum will be streaming later, starting at 6PM Eastern Standard Time every day. Last, Wobbu will be streaming at 1AM Eastern Standard Time every day.

Prizes
There is no such thing as a PC event without prizes. For this event, there are two new emblems up for grabs! To get the first emblem, you must attend at least five streams. To get the second emblem, you must attend at least fifteen streams. It's as simple as that! To qualify, you must say something about the stream you attended in this thread every time you attend a stream. About the chat, about the episodes, whatever. You may edit your posts to avoid multiples, but you must include the date/time/episodes watched as proof. Your Livestream username would also be helpful.
Advertiser Content

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen January 15th, 2020
Posted December 21st, 2019
6,892 posts
9.6 Years
I do really miss Psyduck
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.

Age 32
Female
Pennsylvania, US
Seen November 28th, 2019
Posted February 19th, 2017
1,293 posts
12.1 Years
Seriously guys, Pikachu's eyes are friggin' super empty in the early episodes. It's like looking into the eyes of a corpse!
Terriermon and Lopmon

White: 1463 5558 5309
X: 2208 5685 5454
- - - -

Aquacorde

... to the w o r l d. 🥂

Age 26
Non-binary
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
10,433 posts
15.7 Years
Hi guys, streaming some AG! Fortree Gym, a Contest, and the Aqua/Magma finale eps~

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.

Age 32
Female
Pennsylvania, US
Seen November 28th, 2019
1,293 posts
12.1 Years
You kiddos need to rewatch the early episodes. C'mon, you guys don't remember when Ash left Pidgeot and you forgot the fate of Squirtle. Pfft, pfft, pfft! :p
Terriermon and Lopmon

- - - -

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen January 15th, 2020
6,892 posts
9.6 Years
I never really watched much of the Orange Islands, so it was nice to see the beginning of that again.

even though it randomly cut out. Hopefully Necrum is still alive, lol.
"Sure, there're probably infinite dimensions, but I'm with you in this one, so why would I try to find them?"
~Neil Hilborn

jigglypuffisaduck

[

Seen April 24th, 2019
Posted January 1st, 2019
3,810 posts
6.5 Years
Watching some Orange Islands episodes of Pokemon. Lapras v Blastiose race was epic. Brings back so many memories, come check out the steam going on now!

Stream 2
I randomly enter the stream and see on of my favorite Pokemon: Purrloin! <3
I don't think I saw these episodes because I didn't watch must the B/W season much.
]

Wobbu

Drag a needle on the good today

Male
Stardew Valley
Seen August 28th, 2016
Posted August 28th, 2016
2,793 posts
8.1 Years
Next stream starts in a couple minutes! Tonight I will be streaming some more Best Wishes, but this time we will watching the episodes when Meowth is kicked out of Team Rocket and teams up with the twerps. Episodes included are BW043-048

LINK

My Favorite Song

Nakuzami

Age 21
Female
The Forgotten Crossroads
Seen January 15th, 2020
6,892 posts
9.6 Years
I stopped watching BW when the Team Rocket vs Team Plasma episodes were canceled, so I'd never seen these ones. Team Rocket's still okay, everyone else still makes me want to vomit, but it's okay. Well, no, it sucks, but it's okay in the suck bracket.

It is interesting with Meowth traveling with the twerps, though.
~Neil Hilborn

Aquacorde

... to the w o r l d. 🥂

Age 26
Non-binary
Ankh-Morpork
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
10,433 posts
15.7 Years
Streaming AG- the Hoenn Grand Festival and the Ever Grande Conference!

Fairy Type

Majestic Fairies

Seen May 23rd, 2019
Posted September 18th, 2018
202 posts
8.5 Years
Name is Pikachu on Livestream, Because thats the name I always use when watching streams

7/7/14: Watched with Anna! Gym battle against Winona XD

7/7/14: the intro to Orange islands with Necrum and others! Jigglypuff on a blimp OP.

7/8/14: Watched the morning stream with Anna and others! a fun stream xD Hoenn League! Morisson should of lost. Plot Armor OP.

7/9/14: Watched Ash beat like 4 frontier brains with Anna, Grovyle evolved xD Ash fought the last frontier brain who could sense pokemon feelings. Was awesome XD

7/9/14: Watched the romeo and juliet nidoran episode with necrum and others, That pikachu grin is the best ahahaha. thats why i'm updating this early lol

WOO 5 STREAMS ACHIEVED!

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.

Age 32
Female
Pennsylvania, US
Seen November 28th, 2019
1,293 posts
12.1 Years
To the end I will be with you
We will go where our dreams come true
All the times that we have been through
You will always be my best friend~

I miss Pokemon Jukebox. ++ for the tune being used at the end of the sled race.
Terriermon and Lopmon

- - - -

For_Whom_The_Bronzong_Tolls

Pokemaniac since '98

Male
Ohio, USA
Seen July 13th, 2015
Posted July 13th, 2015
117 posts
5.8 Years
That was fun, I was under the name FWTBT because my name is long
“There is nothing else than now. There is neither yesterday, certainly, nor is there any tomorrow. How old must you be before you know that? There is only now, and if now is only two days, then two days is your life and everything in it will be in proportion. This is how you live a life in two days. And if you stop complaining and asking for what you never will get, you will have a good life." -Ernest Hemmingway

IGN: Connor
FC: 2809-7742-3082
Pokemon Riddle of the Week: A creature of the earth, with body strong as stone. A countenence strong enough to last any single blow.Some say man created it, but others disagree. To gain this fearsome creature, from you it must not be. Who is that pokemon? (Contact me with your answer, I give out Prizes, and your name is on my sig for a week)

Wobbu

Drag a needle on the good today

Male
Stardew Valley
Seen August 28th, 2016
Posted August 28th, 2016
2,793 posts
8.1 Years
It's about that time of the day for Best Wishes streaming! Today I will be streaming BW082-088, when Ash challenges Roxie at the Virbank Gym, a Meloetta appears, and Dawn rejoins the gang. There's quite a lot of events taking place in this arc, which all lead up to the finale of Rival Destinies, which will occur during the stream after tomorrow's.

However, I'm currently experiencing some network issues, so the upcoming stream will be delayed until 1:20 AM EST (20 mins from now). Sorry about that :\

My Favorite Song
Advertiser Content