• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get your head off your hand and uncross your legs

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
CWcjX.png

I'm laying on my bed on my left side. My ankles are crossed and I'm supporting myself with my left elbow on the bed. I drew this picture because I was bored and because I'm an amazing artist and wanted to share my talents with the world. I accept commissions.

Stealing this because it's how I'm currently positioned but am too lazy to describe it. I don't usually stay this way for long though because my bed kind of sucks so my body doesn't like this position for long. Eventually I'll either go back to sitting on my bed or laying my head down and only picking it up when I need to type.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
My eyes are two inches away from the laptop. I'm sitting on a chair, with crossed legs. My back is arched and my hand is on the keyboard, ready to type away.

Crux

Evermore
Years
I keep putting off posting here since it always reminds me to do my handstand-pushups. >…<

I'm sitting in the Lotus position and veiwing this site on a tablet,kinda thirsty,but too lazy to get up. xD

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Sitting in a wheel office chair. Right hand on the mouse/keyboard and left hand on the keyboard. My left leg is on one of the legs and my right leg is on the record case we have under our desk. Back is slightly slouched.
Usually I have one of my feet under my thigh when sitting.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Can't get a good description of how I'm sitting as I almost constantly change positions. Right now, sitting on a straight-backed chair and leaning back, something like this:

leaning.jpg

(That is not me. I'm not a guy.)

Cid

Years
I'm lying on my bed upside-down (my head is where my feet are supposed to be when sleeping) with my back facing up and my feet crossed. My elbows prop my upper body up so I can use the keyboard and the laptop touchpad in front of me. Also, my laptop's on a chair without a back, opposite the bed's headboard, and it's positioned within arms reach. I don't usually use my laptop while lying down, and when I don't I sit in a typical position (my back tends to hunch, though), but I'm lying down right now because it's more convenient. :D And it's night time here, too, so it's a bit more comfortable to be in a position that I can doze off quickly.

Years
My left leg is crossed over my right leg and my head's on my left palm, haha. Pretty much exactly what you wrote in the title. XD; That's usually how I sit; my head is usually in my left palm while I use my right hand to use the mouse.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Sitting cross-legged on my bed. Pretty boring, but so easy to describe. :P Was sitting quite awkwardly up until a moment ago but had to get up briefly to tell my roommate something so that worked out well.

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
Years
well, i'm sitting on a chair, and my left foot is on the seat of the chair, and my right leg is kind of crossed over the seat of my chair... yeah, i'm having a hard time describing my position right now, but basically none of my feet are touching the floor.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Right now I'm lying on my bed, well not really lying with my head against the pillow, I think it's probably bad posture how Im sitting but I dont like sitting upright.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Currently I'm lying on my bed, with my back against the wall. My laptop is on my legs, just above my knees. However, in about 10 minutes, I'll probably change my position, as sitting on my bed in one way gets kinda boring after a while. Normally I alternate between my current position and having the laptop on the bed while I sit cross-legged and type like a hunchback. :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Right now I'm sitting on the couch with my legs crisscrossed and my laptop on top. I might change my position soon when my legs get tired and shift where I am facing. That or just uncross my legs but for the time being I am comfortable with how I'm currently positioned.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Let's see here... I'm sitting on the couch with my laptop on my lap obviously. My right leg is crossed over my left, so that my laptop is elevated enough to keep me from hunching over to type and risk worsening my scoliosis(because I should of had a back brace when I was younger honestly but never did. Can one worsen scoliosis by hunching their back to type?), at an angle so that the calf(however you spell it) of my right right is resting right above the knee of my left leg. My hands are resting upon the keys of my elevated laptop.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Not sitting at all right now, I'm bending over my desk with my hand under my head lol. I was about to go to bed so I already got up.

.Skylight.

Through & Beyond
Years
I'm currently sitting in a dinner chair while shaking my right foot. Honestly, I'm not too sure why I shake my foot, but it does help me tremendously at maintain my focus. It's a great way to help me tune out other things in the room.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
How is your body positioned, as you read this? Different people sit different ways. Right now, I'm typing with my legs crossed on another chair. =D
I swear I was at exact same position when I was reading the thread title. That made smile a bit.

Back