• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Favorite color?

Aurascar

Uh.
Years
Gray. Or grey. Im not really sure which is the correct spelling..
But.. Its like. The only color i want to wear.

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
My favorite color is pink, yet my least favorite is magenta. Pink with more red in it is beautiful but pink with more purple in it is hideous O_O

TY

My fave color is Purple, especially the darker purple. Its the color i always was in RTS games... and if they took Purple i just left and searched for a game purple was free to pick :P

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
My favorite color since I was a child was red, and that hasn't changed since I still like red. But over the years, I started to like blue more and more. So overall, red and blue are my favorite colors.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I like almost all colors, especially the ones that help lift up your mood (such as blue, pink, purple, and orange). The only colors I don't like are brown and dark shades of green. To me, they look very hideous.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2013
Purple. I don't know how it began but now if there's a selection of colours for anything (iPhone cases, etc.), I naturally gravitate toward purple first. I even had a purple purse at one point, like this colour obsession kind of got out of hand.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I like green, because it's not a creative color of my envy of not getting nice things, and it's such an underrated color that gets overshadowed by Red, Blue, and Yellow as base colors for characters.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
I would have to say a soft shade of green. My favourite shirt colour to wear would be a soft brown colour, though. I also fancy pink, but that's more for material stuff and not clothing. Wall colour? Blue or peanut butter.

Years
Contrary to the font...and my profile, it's Blue.

Blue is the best color. Blue is God, Blue is Life, Blue is....well, Blue.

(Silver, White, and Red have honorable mentions)

Purple skies

Kittycanes777
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
My favorite color is blue it calms me

and red it brings the joy out of me.

Lalonde

I don't have a definite answer. Maybe blue or green or orange, depending on where the color is and how I feel. Blue is clean and beautiful, green is nice and makes me feel calm, orange is happy and nice in a different way.

Back