• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Way too hot for me, unfortunately, is Florida. Although I'll always have fond memories of my holiday in Orlando nearly 10 years ago!

Sirfetch’d

I think the best part of living in Italy would be the authentic Italian food =D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Mm, real authentic pizza and pasta all day long with the best ice cream out there - could you ask for a more perfect life? ♥

Sirfetch’d

Man the thought of a real authentic pizza right now is making my taste buds tingle.

/me wants now ;-;

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
of course not pizza is the best. <3

I want some lasagna and pizza and everything else italian

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
damn right. My mom's home made lasagna is the best I've ever had now I want some.

LOL same here, I'd order some domino's right now

Years
Domino's has a good deal here all the time where I can get 2 medium pizzas for only $5.99 each. That always seems so cheap to me, especially when I remember that an entire medium pizza is worth less than a sandwich/burger here in some places, haha.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Domino's has great deals. But there was this one pizza shop back in Texas where they made really good old school pizza, the slices were as big as my face and they were really cheesy and greasy omg <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back