• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Here comes Dipus, hittin on the ladies again

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Ah, that reminds me, what religion do you follow?

I like Shotguns, and Handguns personally. But you can never go wrong with Assult Rifles, or Semi-Automatics.

I think i've seen Toujours before. :T

@Dipu:
Green Arrow > Deadpool. l:I

Honest

Hi!
Years
Aww, how I miss that. Toujie, repost!

And so I'm in a weird situation right now. Yesterday, one of my friends asked me out to prom "as friends". And she's probably being sincere about it, except I have a small issue here at home. My mother doesn't want me to go, and I have yet to convince her to allow me. So to avoid answering her without making her feel bad, I explained the whole situation.

Talk about awks. Yeah, random rambling, sorry

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That's because I've never posted a picture of myself here and have no intention of doing so in the future.

I think I do faintly remember what you look like Touj. I think my mental image of you looks more like Kura than you, though. :? I just remember that you have grayish eyes, right?

Edit-
Woah, flood of new posts. x:

Hang on, can't reply for a few minutes.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Why would your mom stops you from going at the prom Dipu?
Is it against your religion?

Crux

Evermore
Years
Gahahaha!
I love how you put that in italics as though to say "Argue and I will abacinate you."

I think Toujours is the only person on here that i've seen. :I
I'll have to start stalking the pictures of you thread.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You too late Roc, I already stalked it and must admit that I wasn't deceived.
Awkward moment : I bumped on my sister's friend wearing only a towel. That's these kind of things that made me overly shy.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dipu, you did the right thing to explain to her. It's better than saying "I dunno" leaving her hanging.. or anything else really. She probably appreciates the truth.

I never went to my Prom but it's alright :3 I asked a friend to come with me just for the company and to go as friends, but basically was rejected because he didn't want to arrive later than me and leave me waiting.. though we were friends so I wouldn't have minded. TBH, I don't regret not going :3~

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm finally around. PC was being really slow, even after it was up and running again. >_>

@Roc
Didn't occur to me that you don't know that haha. I just generally am not one to discuss religion, even offline. I:
My family is Christian, so that's pretty much how I was raised. [:

True haha. I've never had a chance to shoot a shotgun, though. If I remember correctly, the first gun I shot was one of my parents' XD (9mm).

That was the idea. ;D I doubt I ever will post a picture of myself here. At most, I might eventually dig up a picture of when I was really young, just for the heck of it. I:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Good news, guys. I got something to eat for supper.

Bad news is, I'm here. So you guys will have to try not to ignore me :C

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Pffft why would we ignore you, Jz? [;

I just realized earlier that it's nearly 7:30pm here and I forgot to eat. I've been too busy cooking. That explains why I feel sick haha. I eventually am going to eat a hard boiled egg (can you tell how lazy I am? heheh) and just try like heck to ignore what it really is. I:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back