• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: CoroCoro gives more movie information

Years
I expected a follow-up on the trailer like many said, but nope we were lied again and just got another boring M19-related article. But at least hopefully we'll get an actual Sun & Moon article next month, which CoroCoro really haven't done at all this year since the announcement... and no that boxart tease last month doesn't count.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Does seem this is all we are getting. We know for sure (serebiiconfirmed) that next month's coro coro issue will have info. (Last month they just said we would get info, not that the coro coro issue would provide it...)

Article updated to reflect that.

Years
Haha.. I love that panel where it looks like Ash is arguing with Volcanion. Pretty unique relationship and makes me think of the Lucario movie which still stands out to me as one of the best and most emotional. Really do hope this movie's budget won't be too low given extremely poor sales of the movie before it too, as much as I liked the setting of Hoopa and the Clash of Ages this one interests me much much more overall.

Looking forward to more info!

Back