• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Here's where I give you advice you didn't ask for!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Pokemon don?t die from Poison, they merely faint(despite what others may tell you). Also it appears that a man blocking a cave entrance can keep a Genentically modified Pokemon with unheard of Psychic powers from escaping.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
To turn on your game system, press (GB/GBA/3DS) or push up (DS) the power button!

If you need further instructions, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
As tempting as it may seem, you should never turn off the game while it's in the middle of saving!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Remember, trainers! No matter how hard you try to burn down a small tree, it is absolutely futile. However, you can totally remove them from sight with HM01 Cut!

Dusk Mane Koopa

"What's the matter, scared?"
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Oct 9, 2019
Access the Bag from your Menu. The Bag is a bag for holding things such as a 6-foot-long bicycle.

Back