• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokemon Sand Sculptures at the beach

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Hey guys first post here on PKC. I wanted to share a few pics of the Pokemon sand sculptures my friends and i have done.
My youtube channel is called Sand Sage. So far three sculptures done. Lugia, tentacruel and sandshrew. Hopefully we can make a Groudon soon

Let me know of any good ideas for Pokemon sculptures!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
q6VUZBJ.jpg

8ik6cJ7.jpg

Qybb5HY.jpg

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
These are fantastic! It looks like so much fun! The most I can do with sand is this:

Spoiler:

Haha. ^_^; I can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
The Lugia! I love him!!! :D

These are so unique. Not everyday I hear about pokemon sand sculptures. Very great job :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh. Wow. Just. Wow.

I don't think we've ever seen anything like this in the Art Studio. This is truly outstanding! I mean, not just the concept but the execution as well! I can tell what each pokemon is with ease and your sculpting is so smooth and pleasant to look at. I am so genuinely impressed with this. Massive amounts of credit to you for your dedication and for thinking outside of the box. What you're making here is something really special. Please never stop!

(also make a cleffa hehehehe)

<333

Years
These are amazing. I don't have much else to say unfortunately other than you're very talented and I think you recreated these Pokemon near-perfectly. If you did that from memory I'll be even more impressed than I already am.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
How long did it take you to make these?

For these large one it can take around 4 hours, 2 for the build up and 2 for details.
Best part is people coming to help after the first 2 hours when they see it start taking its shape.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Haha. ^_^; I can't wait to see what you come up with next! :)[/QUOTE]

The summer is over, but I'm crazy to go back and make more! I've daydreamed of making a Groudon for the longest time.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I don't think we've ever seen anything like this in the Art Studio. This is truly outstanding! I mean, not just the concept but the execution as well! I can tell what each pokemon is with ease and your sculpting is so smooth and pleasant to look at. I am so genuinely impressed with this. Massive amounts of credit to you for your dedication and for thinking outside of the box. What you're making here is something really special. Please never stop!

(also make a cleffa hehehehe)

<3 thank you for the really kind words ^_^
Summer might be over but next time a beach day comes by I'm making a Cleffa!!

Back