• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Year] Nomination Round Results - 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrace

@tion
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Hack of the Year 2008 - Nominations Round Results

2q8ocn9.png

Introduction

The first round of Hack of the Year for 2008 has officially ended! A thread for Round Two will be opened shortly for voting. A huge thanks to Haruki Hanai for the awards and ~ The Womanizer ~ for the banners used in Hack of the Year. Thanks also to everyone that voted. I know it was really short notice, next year we'll allow a longer period of time for nominating.

This year the hack with the highest number of nominations in Round 1 is awarded the Fan Favourite Award, this years winner is...

Hack of the Year 2008 - Fan Favourite

"Congratulations to Genesis, the overall vote winner in this year's Hack of the Year. With it's innovative scripting, enticing scripts, and overall awesome presentation, it's no surprise it's gained such prestige."
- Britney Spears

Second Round - The Top Nine Eligible Hacks

Congratulations to the top 5 hacks that received awards. Coming in the top 10 in the largest Rom Hacking Community is no mean feat and is something that you should all be proud of. Originally there was supposed to be ten hacks eligible for Round two but there were three hacks that received two nominations each so it only seemed fair to cut the number of eligible hacks to nine.

There are no awards for the four remaining nominations but they're eligible for Round two:

Last edited:

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Ironic that if Time had stopped at Reign of Legends he could've grabbed second :P

Does Distand even have a Beta, not being critical but it seems kind of silly that a game no one has played has been voted for as hack of the year...

I still say that Thrace should've written his own little congratulations :D

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Congratulations...Thrace! O.o
I know who I'm voting for next round. ;P

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Ironic that if Time had stopped at Reign of Legends he could've grabbed second :P

probably, but I wonder if I posted LoG this year's votings. Where would I be...? :laugh:

Anyways, congratulations to the ten nine hacks which won in the first round, especially to Thrace. ;)

This is really difficult to vote this time, but I'll surely vote in round two. ;)

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Congrats thrace. I say that you rigged tehm through mod powers and all. Nah kiddin dont worry i know you would never abuse power like that. Congrats and all again. So round 2 would be for what?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Malin, I counted up the votes... and Distant had 11 and rijonAdventures had 10 -_-'

@Ripper, no it does not have a release =D

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2009
Genesis got lots of love.
Ruby Rescue Rangers.. =(
It still makes a bunch of sense though.

They're both great though. Looks like we know who'll be winning.. but you never know.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Genesis got lots of love.
Ruby Rescue Rangers.. =(
It still makes a bunch of sense though.

They're both great though. Looks like we know who'll be winning.. but you never know.

eheheh...
don't feel bad though. I don't care if I win or lose.

anyways, once again, congratulations to the winners. ;)

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Congratulations Thrace (I thought your hack was pretty good a while ago when I first saw it) and all the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back