• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
I have a Rom file that just says Pokemon Red.gb. Would this file work?

CBM means with that the ending in the name, not in the file type ( he means that a guaranteed working Red Rom has that name: Pokemon Red (U).gb!^^ The .gb is the file type and has nothing to do with the name) !^^ But you should give yours a try, usually the english ones (or american ones) have no such ending in the name (like U) anyways!^^

Years
I don't think I asked when the next version of Brown, the colors version, would come out. Can I have a reward? :) If not then I wouldn't mind. I like the game and how it's a Red hack with Sinnoh/ Johto Pokemon. I want to make a Pokemon Red ROM hack one day, however I have to learn to text edit first and other things.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
Years
Where can I find the red amulet to trade to the man to get strength?

To your first question: That's a known problem and pretty widespread, I guess...^^ However, CBM said in one post that the color version will have this bug fixed!^^

The Red Amulet is in the Silph Warehouse. You can open some doors that look a little like walls there (with an item, it has the same name like in Red but I can't remember the english name...^^) , behind some of these doors it is!^^

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
Where do I go once I get the 7th badge? I'm in the cty with the safari zone and don't know where to go from there. I don't haves strength how to I get it.

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Where do I go once I get the 7th badge? I'm in the city with the safari zone and don't know where to go from there. I don't haves strength how to I get it.

did you go to your native city? or defeated the gym that is in a route?

KBM my togetic frequently uses the move "nothing" when using metronome.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
Where do I go once I get the 7th badge? I'm in the cty with the safari zone and don't know where to go from there. I don't haves strength how to I get it.

What you need to do is get the Red Amulet. It is in the Silph Warehouse (outside of Botan City if you don't remember). It is behind the second Card Key door you run into through the building. The Card Key is found within the Haunted Forest (fairly early if I remember correctly.

Once you have the Red Amulet, you go through the Rijon Tunnel on the Eagulou side and you should go through a modern looking area. At the end of the tunnel is Hayward City. There should be a house pretty much right next to where you pop out. Give the Amulet to the guy in there and he will give you HM04. Use it to move the boulder inside the house. Grab the item ball. You will have a Mist Stone.

Take the Mist Stone to the cave entrance that keeps pushing you away. You will now be able to enter the cave. You have a handful of trainers in there (one of them has final evolutions of the Johto starters plus a Blissey) and a Strength Boulder puzzle (easy to solve). Once you solve the puzzle, follow the path to the end. Take the ladder (I think it's a ladder) upward. You will then find yourself inside the Eagulou City Gym. It's Giovanni like before. He has a Rhydon, Crobat, Kangaskahn(?), Rhyperior, and Persian (that oddly knows Fissure).

I hope that helps.

@Koolboyman: Other than the color patch and level up moves fix, are there any other things going to be fixed in the next release? (Mirror Move Glitch?)

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2011
hmm. it doesnt really matter but does this rom contain color?
i just started playing on VBA and see that theres no color, yet your screenshots have color?

just wondering...

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2011
What abnormal attacks are there?
I want porygon to learn some of them.

Tamere: change VBA to SGB or SGB2 under options>gameboy

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2013
I've looked eveywhere and i can't seem to find the silph scope. ive looked under the mansion and flipped the switches to move the rocks but i still cant find it. someone please show me where it is. thanks in advance :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2011
The virus checker is the silph scope.
You probably already found it.

Anybody know what abnormal moves there are for porygon to learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back