• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
game_zps8268c5c8.jpg

Double-click on highlighted item. If it doesn't say .exe in the end, it's ok. You haven't configured your PC to show extensions. It should say "application" when you check the item's type. That is the .exe and it has a pokemon ball logo as you can see in the screenie.

I'm assuming you are trying to run it on a Windows OS, if it's Linux or MacOS/iOS I don't know. If you are running Windows and not being able to run the file, then your PC has a problem or your download was corrupted. Try downloading the latest version again.

ahmet476

standing around
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2014
It was in a tv but I forgot which one. Check pokemon locations guide for raptor EX. I quoted some links from earlier pages of the topic. That post must be several pages earlier.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Rotom can be found in Sybric Town, in the player's house (the house to the top-left of the map.

EDIT: How can I migrate Pokemon for Pal Park?

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
Ok so my riolu loves me but it wont evolve and its level 61. And where do i put the aura fragment when i take it?
Forget it it just evolved

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Ok so my riolu loves me but it wont evolve and its level 61. And where do i put the aura fragment when i take it?
Forget it it just evolved

You need to take the Aura Fragment to the Shadow Dimension B4F. When you do that it should be obvious what you have to do. I would suggest obtaining the Light Shard beforehand though, as you will need it to get through the Shadow Dimension. To access the Shadow Dimension, you need to go to either: Sky Pillar, Cave of Destiny, the underground part of the Pokeball place in Krypton City, the former Space Institute in Mossdeep City, or Mt. Moonview. There are more access points, but these are the only ones I remember, and the access point can change, so don't expect to find it and then come back to that spot later and find it there again.

Also, I'm still wondering about how to migrate Pokemon for Pal Park.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
You need to take the Aura Fragment to the Shadow Dimension B4F. When you do that it should be obvious what you have to do. I would suggest obtaining the Light Shard beforehand though, as you will need it to get through the Shadow Dimension. To access the Shadow Dimension, you need to go to either: Sky Pillar, Cave of Destiny, the underground part of the Pokeball place in Krypton City, the former Space Institute in Mossdeep City, or Mt. Moonview. There are more access points, but these are the only ones I remember, and the access point can change, so don't expect to find it and then come back to that spot later and find it there again.

Also, I'm still wondering about how to migrate Pokemon for Pal Park.

Where is the light shard? And i think the pal park is for the original pokemon raptor saves.
Forget it i found the shard

Last edited:
Years
Hey, can anyone help me out? I'm at Daystrait Port and I don't know what to do now, and I did do the radio tower event too.
Edit: Nvm, I found it, also does anyone know when Graveler evolves? Mine is 37 atm.

Last edited:

DuncanWho

Speed Demon
Years
  • NC
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
I have a bit of a problem on my download. I downloaded the file and extracted it into a folder in documents, created a desktop shortcut, but when I click on it it just shows my loading symbol (hourglass, circle, etc.) for about a half second then stops and does nothing. I'm running Windows 7 HP on a pretty much brand-new-ish (like a month old) Toshiba laptop. Any ideas would by awesome. Thanks.
~Speedy

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2013
i get an error report when i try to play.

The system cannot find the file specified.
RTP and Registry:201:in `open'
RTP and Registry:467:in `rtpGetPath'
Module: File Test:5:in `audio_exist?'
Game_System:36:in `bgm_play'
Interpreter 5:368:in `command_241'
Interpreter 2 *:153:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Scene_Map:98:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

The system cannot find the file specified.
RTP and Registry:201:in `open'
RTP and Registry:467:in `rtpGetPath'
Module: File Test:5:in `audio_exist?'
Game_System:36:in `bgm_play'
Interpreter 5:368:in `command_241'
Interpreter 2 *:153:in `execute_command'
Interpreter 1:199:in `update'
Interpreter 1:113:in `loop'
Interpreter 1:204:in `update'
Scene_Map:98:in `update'
Scene_Map:95:in `loop'
Scene_Map:108:in `update'
Scene_Map:64:in `main'
Scene_Map:61:in `loop'
Scene_Map:68:in `main'
Main:42:in `mainFunction'
Main:25:in `pbCriticalCode'
Main:45:in `mainFunction'
Main:49
Main:48:in `loop'
Main:57

Can anyone tell me whats wrong

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2013
This is the 4th time I've had to start the game over from scratch and I've made it all the way to the very end. I just finished beating the Torixia League and I'm in the process of collecting the plates, random legendaries and finishing my pokedex. However, when I go to Flanova via the ship and then fly to Jadefield town and lastly enter Mt. Iris. While in Mt. Iris the first stone setup is impossible to move in any combination to move on. I've even looked up videos on youtube and sadly the setup that is shown in their version of game is different then mine. I'm assuming the only way to fix this is to download a different version of the game. Can anyone tell me how to flawlessly copy my save file and which version to dl. If anyone has experienced this before what can I expect to be messed up during the transfer (ie. do I need to do certain things prior to it.)

On a second note, several pokemon need to be leved up with stones and I have played the entire game and have run across 1 moon stone. Is there a list of where to get these stones that are needed.

Lastly, thanks for a sweet game. I know there are plenty of bugs and issues and people can complain but its still the sweetest pokemon game I've ever played.

Azikai

Pokemon Hack Master
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 27, 2013
Great game. It would be cool if you programmed it for android =O

Years
this game is awesome. tough i did somehow manage to screw up the Shaymin event and battled an invisible chaos sixteenth before he actually went to the garden

audinowho

Unovan Indeedee
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 1, 2024
This is a really nice game... is it one of the first in this forum that finished? I've currently made my way over past the flying gym... kind of stuck right now, but I guess that's what the walkthrough is for.

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2017
Is Wichu going to be adding Gen 5 pokemon?
I would love to see them in this game.
EDIT: Where do I find TM for Flamethrower?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2017
I completely adore this game, more then should be legal. Though the only thing I could possibly have a problem with is that the window for the game is EXTREMELY small for me and is hard for me to focus on for long without getting headaches due to the small size.

EDIT: Aha xD I feel like an idiot. I finally figured out how to adjust it properly.

Back