• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

~Biel~

...dstv...
Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2010
Muito Legal o seu game!! vou usar algumas ideias suas no meu game... (se nao se inporttar...)

Sky
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Wow, final version.
Can't wait for its.
I hope no bugs will be found and this game will be release soon.

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
There's no point with the old demo as the new seems very close ;)

Have you got the latest DirectX installed, either 9.0c(XP) or 10(Vista) ?

Use this tool to find out(It will auto-download missing components(I think))
DirectX
still can't initialize directx audio!

feraligator97

Gym Leader
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 23, 2009
awsome game keep it up! and i might be able to support you by doing a walkthrough on youtube

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Audio ? Pretty certain your last post said auto :S

Does any sound work on your pc, can you play music or anything ?

It maybe sound driver related or such.

0_o thanks, no, my speakers got messed up a while ago and we accidentally deleted their program

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Alright everyone here's a bit more of my current progress.

Duskduke City - 100%
Daystraits port - 100%
Dawnsnow Town - 100%
Freezday City - 100%
Branchtrake Town - 100%
Mastric City - 100%
Routes 12 - 18 - 100%

Note: The for mentioned places include; grammar fixes, Tile error fixes, added NPC's, battles, and Items.

I'll keep you all updated each weekend.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
0_o thanks, no, my speakers got messed up a while ago and we accidentally deleted their program

Yeah, this is easy enough to solve generally.

Click start > Run > then type dxdiag and click yes when it asks(May not) and check your sound bit at the top and it should tell you your driver and you can go to their website and download the audio drivers.

Realtek Drivers are here, most sound/audio use these; http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Alright everyone here's a bit more of my current progress.

Duskduke City - 100%
Daystraits port - 100%
Dawnsnow Town - 100%
Freezday City - 100%
Branchtrake Town - 100%
Mastric City - 100%
Routes 12 - 18 - 100%

Note: The for mentioned places include; grammar fixes, Tile error fixes, added NPC's, battles, and Items.

I'll keep you all updated each weekend.

Wow, progress going fast:)
If you can tell us whats left. HOw much routes cities.

Years
  • Seen Jul 9, 2009
Reply back plz:

How did u start a hack? cuz this one is amazing and makes me make a hack plz reply ASAP!

<~F.M.P~>

Years
Reply back plz:

How did u start a hack? cuz this one is amazing and makes me make a hack plz reply ASAP!

This Isn't a hack, It's a game made In RMXP which is an RPG maker on the computer. If you're looking to make a hack, I'd recommend the Hack section of Pokecommunity ;)

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
The progresses continue surprising, pokémon Kidnapper's history
it is really brilliant, I hope to see the complete version soon, available for
the download, and the graphs stay spectacular.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2009
Great the best pokemon game in graphic the only thing that might be better is Heart Gold and Soul Silver but I dout it on a scale from 1 to 10 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

KaoruMikami

Pokemon Rogue Developer
Years
ok....then where u find that....

If you actually read the posts here you'd see that it's not done yet and that it's in beta testing. I don't mean to sound rude but please read the posts before you plan on asking questions like that. Any other person would find it very annoying, and would probably blow up on you.

<~F.M.P~>

Years
ok....then where u find that....

Right above game developement, in which you are in now so just got back to
The PokéCommunity Forums (main page) then just look for a section that says Emulation. Good luck.

If you actually read the posts here you'd see that it's not done yet and that it's in beta testing. I don't mean to sound rude but please read the posts before you plan on asking questions like that. Any other person would find it very annoying, and would probably blow up on you.

No he was asking where the Emulation section is.

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2010
O seu jogo ta realmente bom, to muito ansioso pra saber quando voçe vai lançar a beta, espero que saia logo, poderia indicar uma data de previsão de quando a beta vai sair? Se puder me ajudaria muito, obrigado, continue assim.

Back