• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess that favorite!

Years
Gardevoir.

Are you listening? I said: Metagross has nothing in common with my number 8 EXCEPT a type, and that is NOT the same thing number 8 has in common with Bisharp.

Which means that Metagross and Bisharp have something in common, Metagross and my fav have something in common, Bisharp and my fav have something in common, but the thing Bisharp and my fav have in common is not the same thing Metagross and Bisharp do.

Gah.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Err, wha, 9th now? Bisharp again :p

And since when is Tyranitar a 5th gen legendary? AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
I put that list there for a reason, you know.

1: Deoxys
2: Charizard and Blaziken (tied)
3: Omanyte
4: A 5th gen legendary that isn't in either of those trio things that have Thundrus, Tornadus, Landorus, Virizion, Coballion or Terrakion, and also isn't Victini, Keldeo or Reshiram. Or Tyranitar, because that's totally a 5th gen legendary.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
YES. FINALLY. THAT TOOK TOO LONG.
Well, have fun trying to guess number 5, even I don't know what it is. To be honest, from here on out there are probably going to be a load of five-way ties or something, so... Yeah. I can't decide. Maybe least favourite? Yeah, I think I might be able to. Second least favourite too. Perhaps that's the way to go.
If you really want to I suppose you can try to guess my 5/6th, but I wouldn't know if you're right or not.

Hey, I've only said Bisharp twice :p
I'm going to randomly say... Dragonite? Just popped into my head, and it seems like a Pokémon pretty much anyone would like. Had one on my team a few times. Called 'em GreatMish.

So yeah, I guess Dragonite.

Years
Nope, no Dragonite. Not even close.

Ninjask here. You ninja'd me. See the connection? Hihihihihi.

(Did I just giggle? I just giggled.)

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Not Magikarp, actually I think Magikarp has a certain charm. I hold all the truly terrible Pokémon in quite high regard because it's so much more fun to watch them somehow doing well... if you can go about that.
My least favourite is my least favourite not because it's bad in battle, but because I generally hate it.

So, not even close with Dragonite... I'm just going to say Gardevoir, purely because of Gallade also being in the Ralts line. Yay for lethargy.
And nice giggle btw :p

Aah you posted before me!

Uhh... obvious? Eeh... I feel kinda dumb right now... Ah, I'll go with Zekrom, that was the Pokémon of death, right?

Last edited:

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
You never awnsered me on absol, but lets go for virixion

No 2 part psycic
Nimble foongus

Last edited:
Years
Nimble foongus? What is that supposed to mean? A Breloom?

Absol is FAR, Virizion is FARTHER. You won't get there at this pace. Hihihihihi.

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
Scyther? Oh I will start putting that at the bottom of my posts

Nope
A ledgendary

Back