• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sweet Version v1.0

Years
This hack is the coolest thing I've ever seen(although some of the tiles have very odd coloring... but I guess it's a candy land type theme)

One request, not sure if you ever played Paper Mario 64 but I feel like Gourmet Guy] would fit in very nicely :P Or just make an event where a Fat guy is hungry, and you give him a cake for a super awesome item.

Btw, nice MK music x)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Aug 3, 2015
I found some other tiles you can't step on, they're on each side of the bed on the top floor of the mansion in Pudding City.

Also, it's kind of jarring that only some of the music has been redone. Are there plans to change the rest of the music?

But overall this is a really cute hack. The entire reason I signed up for an account here was to say that :)

Ephraim225

Freaky Frillish Guy
Years
I found some other tiles you can't step on, they're on each side of the bed on the top floor of the mansion in Pudding City.

Also, it's kind of jarring that only some of the music has been redone. Are there plans to change the rest of the music?

But overall this is a really cute hack. The entire reason I signed up for an account here was to say that :)

Thank you very much, that's flattering :3

I only changed about ten tracks because I really hate some of FR's music, like the original Pallet Town theme and the Pokemon Tower theme. I can stomach the rest. Though maybe I will change it in the future since that FR Midi Instrument Set just came out.

Years
So are you going to add more than 151 Pokésweets? And I'm about to give this hack a try, it seems pretty cool :D

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
This is one of the cutest things I've seen in a while. I started playing this yesterday( inly at the 2nd gym) and I already love it!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
Can't Save

First i'd just like to say this game is amazing. But i play on visual boy rerecording cause my computer is slow.
Whenever i try to save the game, though, it says "error, please exchange backup memory." Please help.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 6, 2014
Dude, this is extremely awesome!
The graphics look so cool that it makes me wanna eat my screen.

I always wanted to bring up that it is kind of weird how you receive your CookBook and Sweet Ball from Prof. Cinna when you are still at the table receiving your PokéSweets.

Speaking of Prof. Cinna, I assume that you and your team have not yet added her into the intro? (where Prof. Oak comes in)

I also was thinking that it would be cool if the inside of the houses resembled some sweets or something. I think it would be a cool touch if it is possible. :)

Last edited:
Years
I started playing this yesterday and I'm quite enjoying it so kudos to you!

However, one thing I want to say is that, I think you have changed the Pokedex roster, but I don't think you altered their moves suitably. For example, I'm using a Banvine (Servine) at the moment - but it has Nidorino's cry (which is fine) but it also learns Nidorino's moveset as it levels up (such as Horn Attack and Double Kick). The same applies to Leaforice (Bayleef) - it has Gloom's cry and learns Gloom's moveset.

Other than that, this is pretty enjoyable! Good on you!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Sep 6, 2014
Could someone tell me where to find the lil pumpkin Banette? It's so very cute and I just don't know where to find it :c

Years
Well, this is certainly an interesting hack. Currently Nuzlocking this and it's kind of fun trying to guess what type each Pokesweet is.

Quick question: You do plan on adjusting movesets for the rest of the Pokesweets, right? Because even though it's nice to see some Pokesweets get new moves here, it kind of baffles me to see things such as Doslug learning Wing Attack and Bananaby learning Magnitude since they both replace Zubat and Diglett respectively.

I still find it funny to know that Mintret can learn Fly. Yet I still wish that the Cottonat family could learn TMs. I found out that they can't even learn Rest, which most Pokemon that could learn TMs could at least learn.

RaiderzEX

Soar we shall, to places far beyond
Years
Could someone tell me where to find the lil pumpkin Banette? It's so very cute and I just don't know where to find it :c

You have to evolve it from cornet which you catch in the safari zone area for the game. In the halloween section

Back