• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

mr president weeb sir, we have caught them all

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
If there was a super crisis and you had to choose one member from PC to be the President of the World, who would you choose?

pkmin3033

Gimmipie, because he'd probably just execute everybody causing the problem.

TY

I'd pick myself and become the biggest meme on the planet with how awful i'd run the world as president

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I'd pick Rika because she is such a sweet and genuine person, she would convince everyone to lay down arms and get along as friends.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I would pick me and allocate all resources to building a advanced FTL spaceship to conquer the rest of the galaxy, then combine the galaxy's resources to build a giant universe conquering space machine.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I'm sure that member appreciates that, just because he chose a name you don't like. :irate-stare:

9nohQh4.jpg

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
relaaaaaax, guy, it's just a fun thread init

With all the crap I've taken here recently, if I did that same thing, I'd be dogpiled for "bullying" or who knows what else, yet somehow it's okay here when they do it, because "Lol Donald Trump" and more hivemind nonsense.

It's not about missing the "joke", it's about calling out hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

With all the crap I've taken here recently, if I did that same thing, I'd be dogpiled for "bullying" or who knows what else, yet somehow it's okay here when they do it, because "Lol Donald Trump" and more hivemind nonsense.

its a meme account with no login in 2 years lmao

noa

sleeping cutie
Years

This is a man who has never had fun in his entire life

Years
something something you've brought it on yourself and this current streak of behaviour isn't doing yourself any favours. mayhap stop jumping on people for no goddamned reason or look back at the posts you mention and realise where the error is.

with that in mind, princess garghelina for presidentess. the fact NONE of you have voted for her is disgusting (that is a joke btw Mr. User).

Reactions: noa
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I'm picking Cay because the chaos that ensues would be hilarious

Reactions: Cay
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
something something you've brought it on yourself and this current streak of behaviour isn't doing yourself any favours. mayhap stop jumping on people for no goddamned reason or look back at the posts you mention and realise where the error is.

with that in mind, princess garghelina for presidentess. the fact NONE of you have voted for her is disgusting (that is a joke btw Mr. User).

maybe move on from talking pokecommunity to talking america????

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018

So, my current behavior of merely having a different opinion and trying to present it civilly is what's wrong?

Yeah, okay.

Sorry for going against the hivemind.

Things could be fun in topics if everyone didn't get so offended with every little post; oh, but it's all just a fun joke only when it's FOR their side, right? Funny that.

Why you think mentality is okay is something I'll never understand.

Anyway, I'm done with this topic here. But I should be allowed my own opinion too without being attacked.

Last edited:
Back