• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA resident supergay opens doors for all questions big and small

Years
why are you such an amazing person and a great friend

does not compute, i think you are talking to the wrong person

why didn't anyone call a timeout when J.R. Smith secured the rebound and ran away from the basket during the closing moments of regulation in game 1 of the 2018 NBA finals

because more money would be made for the channels by not doing so, money makes the world go around (in all honesty what a fucking joke tho right?)

who are u

not even I know this anymore, some fledgling staff member known for being overly strict, annoying and overly opinionated

hey uh yea why do you always bully discord user "erik_destler"? he seems v nice

Because he started it!!!! Also he bullies his cats but actually I love user: erik_destler

so when are you quitting discord again

Well I mean I'll take the hint and do it right now I guess, shame after Jake did so well to convince me to stay. But alas, seems like I am forever hated now, sad...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
well i mean stop quitting and just stay instead c:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Who is England going to lose to in the World Cup? Or no one, I suppose that's a possibility.

Also how would you describe user ddrox13

Also how do you change names so often

Last edited:
Years
Who is England going to lose to in the World Cup? Or no one, I suppose that's a possibility.

Also how would you describe user ddrox13

Also how do you change names so often

Christ, one at a time please I can't process all of this! Answers: Well I think we know the answer to that know.../ddrox is a user who rolled max for Cunning and Intellect, as well as Speech. However he gets very bad rolls on his Speech saves/Why I'm a very fickle boy and once something tickles my fancy, I just gotta use it!

What is a world cup

Cups made out of Mother Earth herself

How do you feel about Sweden and how do you feel about Croatia

Sweden is somewhere that I wish to go to in the near future, I want to just stroll around and stay in the forests there; the place is beautiful so I simply have toi experience it in the flesh. Croatia however...massively indifferent.

Do you really think ama is dead?

Well I mean my AMA started a load more so...definitely not!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Sup cutie.

You?re granted your last meal on Earth, what would it be?

If you could have a five minute conversation with any celebrity, who would you pick and what would you talk about?

Years
Sup cutie.

You're granted your last meal on Earth, what would it be?

If you could have a five minute conversation with any celebrity, who would you pick and what would you talk about?

MAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

My last meal on Earth? Gimme that Sunday roast, just how ma makes it.

5 minutes with Tyler Joseph please and simply just to pour out my admiration to him and his music.

Do u like Zootopia?

It is an incredible movie, yes! Nick Wilde is one of the best characters in a movie in my eyes and it handles some issues fairly well throughout its plot.

Back