Male
Takoabe Town (Region Thonsu)
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,344 posts
11 Years
7EDDA: 4B E0 fixes the flakes
7E9F2 is the # of flakes

is the rest of it even necessary? not honestly sure, it seems to be pretty much covered with that
if you want to remove the faded screen, then i'll look at it sometime ahaha

and i'll respond to your pm here:
i'll look at it sometime ahaha
how did the torchic change form though? like what happened exactly?
First I had Healing Animation. After that Torchic turns into Hero backsprite with "Transform" Animation <That gives me hint for work with that on ability called Limber and Ilusion> Anyways. After that two effects. Rain and Sandstorm started at the same time.
- My new Project comming Soon

BluRose

blu rass

Age 18
Male
rip x
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
762 posts
5.2 Years
First I had Healing Animation. After that Torchic turns into Hero backsprite with "Transform" Animation <That gives me hint for work with that on ability called Limber and Ilusion> Anyways. After that two effects. Rain and Sandstorm started at the same time.
awesome, thank you!
this is probably caused by the battle animation effects not being the same in ruby as they are in fire red/emerald, so the routine loads and executes the wrong one. the weather bits, however, i am a bit confused about, ahaha
the hail bit seems like it should be set correctly (0x02024DB8); it's handled exactly as it should be. did you shift around the battle ram at all?
am i cool yet

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...

Age 26
Male
Takoabe Town (Region Thonsu)
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,344 posts
11 Years
awesome, thank you!
this is probably caused by the battle animation effects not being the same in ruby as they are in fire red/emerald, so the routine loads and executes the wrong one. the weather bits, however, i am a bit confused about, ahaha
the hail bit seems like it should be set correctly (0x02024DB8); it's handled exactly as it should be. did you shift around the battle ram at all?
No. I do not change anything in ram so far.
- My new Project comming Soon
Advertiser Content