Novice decomp ROMhacker

Age 29
Male
Ohio, US
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
41 posts
2.4 Years
Is the hack finished or it will have another update soon?
I'm always releasing new content updates. I will continue to do so until I run out of ideas. or space. Save files are usually forwards compatible, so you can use the same save file when you update. If something breaks a save, I usually include debug features that can be used to make them compatible. So feel free to go ahead and download the patch and play the game. 95% of the time, new updates are forwards compatible.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker

Age 29
Male
Ohio, US
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
41 posts
2.4 Years
The menu does strangely enough not pop up. And I was also confused since the menu is up inside of the van in the screenshot
You either improperly patched the rom, or the patch failed. Try the newest patch and a clean rom.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker

Age 29
Male
Ohio, US
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
41 posts
2.4 Years
Hello, this is my first post. Excited to find a hack with DizzyEgg's v2 engine.

I wanted to know if you ever, EVER plan to add gen 7 pokémons or create a hack with the Alolan region. I just finished Gaia, Blazed Glazed and Drayano's Renegade Platinum.

This is shaping up to be my next one!
There are no plans presently, But there also weren't plans to put in the jukebox, or dynamic weather, or relationship systems either. So, all I can give you is... Unfortunately, not for now.
I also don't plan on adding any Alolan mons unless they're evolutions of gen 3 pokemon. Alolan forms don't really count, and it wouldn't make much sense for there to be Alolan forms in Hoenn, you know?
I am only one person, it'd be a massive undertaking to add a new region, especially considering how long it took me to get my training center in. (Which also wasn't in the original plan, btw!)

But I'm always adding new features and content to my game, and plan to do so until I run out of ideas.

Be sure to join the discord to get bleeding edge updates, or information on new content!

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker

Age 29
Male
Ohio, US
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
41 posts
2.4 Years
I read there are problems with some emulators, just to be sure, does this works well with VBA 1.7.2 and with the emulator MyBoy for android?
I've updated my post with information on emulation compatibility.
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted May 30th, 2019
5 posts
108 Days
There are no plans presently, But there also weren't plans to put in the jukebox, or dynamic weather, or relationship systems either. So, all I can give you is... Unfortunately, not for now.
I also don't plan on adding any Alolan mons unless they're evolutions of gen 3 pokemon. Alolan forms don't really count, and it wouldn't make much sense for there to be Alolan forms in Hoenn, you know?
I am only one person, it'd be a massive undertaking to add a new region, especially considering how long it took me to get my training center in. (Which also wasn't in the original plan, btw!)

But I'm always adding new features and content to my game, and plan to do so until I run out of ideas.

Be sure to join the discord to get bleeding edge updates, or information on new content!
Great, I'll join your Discord. :) Thanks for your hard work! Just want to sneak this in: I'd love to see a Pkcenter + PkMart combo at every city like the newer generations.

All the best to you, sir.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker

Age 29
Male
Ohio, US
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
41 posts
2.4 Years
I got up to the devon corp part and can't find at way to get on the ship(Mr.Briney). Now all I can do to advance is go towards Meteor Falls.
I have the same problem described above. I guess we're supposed to play the game out of order?
Well you can just Swim the route the boat would take. Briney doesn't exist anymroe in the early part of the game, his scripts were conflicting with my open world stuff. You could also go up to meteor falls, exit there, and go over that way, if you wanted. You can go anywhere. You don't need HMs or anything to do so.

Burningocean2012

Non-binary
Cybertron
Seen June 6th, 2019
Posted June 3rd, 2019
171 posts
2.1 Years
Added this one to my backlog because it seems interesting but it might take me a while to get around to playing it. :]
Games I'm watching :Aeon/Misanthropy 2/Coral/Xi Arco/Saffron
Virion/Spectrum/Dark Energy/Discovery/Postscriptum/Floral Tempus/Conjure
Pheonix Rising/Life/Normal Version/CountryBalls/Sea Temple/Re_Imagined/
Catalyst/Black Cinder/Scarlet Blaze/Jasper/Axis/Winds of Shadow
Sage/Unbound/DiamondAndPearl Advance/Lilac/Gaia DS/Saiph

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker

Age 29
Male
Ohio, US
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
41 posts
2.4 Years
I appreciate the response and the making of this hack. Fun game so far thanks to the difficulty.

One more question - how does one get a Gallade? Are Dawn Stones available somewhere?
I cant download Beat, can you give me a direct download?
I'm glad you're enjoying it. You get gallade by using a Sun stone on a male Kirlia.

There is a Beat download in the linked google drive. Their website is a little dodgy.

Burningocean2012

Non-binary
Cybertron
Seen June 6th, 2019
Posted June 3rd, 2019
171 posts
2.1 Years
So far this game works as an inject if its RTC patched first,gave it a try and I like it.
Games I'm watching :Aeon/Misanthropy 2/Coral/Xi Arco/Saffron
Virion/Spectrum/Dark Energy/Discovery/Postscriptum/Floral Tempus/Conjure
Pheonix Rising/Life/Normal Version/CountryBalls/Sea Temple/Re_Imagined/
Catalyst/Black Cinder/Scarlet Blaze/Jasper/Axis/Winds of Shadow
Sage/Unbound/DiamondAndPearl Advance/Lilac/Gaia DS/Saiph

I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too, and aren't scared to admit it, then copy and paste this into your signature.
Male
Seen June 3rd, 2019
Posted April 20th, 2019
2 posts
3 Years
i just found my first game breaking glitch. The fight against maxie and courtney in their base when their about to release groudon is bugged after i fight courtney maxie and courtney just say the same thing again and walk away into the wall and dont release groudon which prevents me from continuing the story.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker

Age 29
Male
Ohio, US
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
41 posts
2.4 Years
i just found my first game breaking glitch. The fight against maxie and courtney in their base when their about to release groudon is bugged after i fight courtney maxie and courtney just say the same thing again and walk away into the wall and dont release groudon which prevents me from continuing the story.
This is fixed in the latest patch. It's preferable to have a save file from before tarting this mission for Aqua, but if you talk to Shelly at the corporate HQ again for the mission, it should, in theory, work

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker

Age 29
Male
Ohio, US
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
41 posts
2.4 Years
Hello. Im really enjoying this hack so far. i gotta say job well done on the waystone feature and the ability to surf without surf. so far only noticed a couple instances where the screen with black out and id have to reset to an earlier gamesave but i have autostates so its not an issue so far. keep up the good work! :)
That happens when you use an unsupported emulator. if you're on mobile, RetroArch with the mGBA core will work for you. If you're on mac... I'm not really sure how to help you, but I think mGBA supports mac.

Ryuhouji

Novice decomp ROMhacker

Age 29
Male
Ohio, US
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
41 posts
2.4 Years
Well, I started playing your hack and i do like what you've done so far but my biggest concern would have to be the color of the foe's HP bar. It's very hard for me to actually figure out how much He it has after a battle because the purple (or dark blue) blends into the custom health bar you made. Also, while picking my starter, I could walk into grass without picking my starter while Birch was being chased.
My latest patch addresses this concern. I also facelifted all of the general text. There's still some stuff that needs to be updated to match the new font palettes, but most of the common text is done.
Advertiser Content