Feedback?

• 100.00%
  • 0%
Male
Seen July 21st, 2014
Posted July 17th, 2013
412 posts
7.1 Years
*Gasp* RALTS AS A STARTER! GREAT CHOICE!
This signature has been disabled.
Exceeds the height limit of 350px.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Sidrk

Professional Lurker

Age 23
Male
India
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
144 posts
10.4 Years
I know this hack is really old, but can someone reupload the latest beta link? The link is broken. I found it on Baidu, but I don't have a Chinese phone number and can't make an account to download it.
Male
Online now
Posted June 17th, 2019
90 posts
3.5 Years
I know this hack is really old, but can someone reupload the latest beta link? The link is broken. I found it on Baidu, but I don't have a Chinese phone number and can't make an account to download it.
Dude can you give me the link for no music patch for emerald the link in your signature is showing error

Sidrk

Professional Lurker

Age 23
Male
India
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
144 posts
10.4 Years
Dude can you give me the link for no music patch for emerald the link in your signature is showing error
That's because the thread hasn't been approved yet, but you can download them here
Advertiser Content