• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghostbusters Mafia

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ok I'm gonna reveal my role because I must have either been possesed or killed on one of the nights (no clue how this works, does that mean I was killed last night?)

I'm the doctor, but does this make my role no longer usable now I'm dead? Becsuse if so thats kinda crappy.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well that p much secures it. Should prob outline my chart thing and my reads on people. I went back and read through. The coloured slime is who's dead, the plain is mafia which means our two mafia areeeee:

gimmepie - cop
Ho-oh - doctor
Ash - Vanilla town
aeternum - Vanilla town
Lycanthropy - trapper
Sparkin - possessor
purplecicada - Vanilla town
Bidoof FTW - other mafia

The mafia can't actually kill people which is why they're working together. I filled the blanks on those that are quiet.

Therefore:
[Lynch]Bidoof FTW

I don't know if my vote counts or not so that's why I'm gonna make it in the hope that others actually agree with my reads. Why would you kill the doctor? Like it's just silly. Also accidentally cped names and roles so fixed now.

Last edited:
Years

Night 2

unlike the last time, this length of phase change was intentional. :eyes:

You guys managed to nab a ghost!
Lucky catch? Still, congrats!​

Ho-oh has been removed from the game!
She was a ghost.

Day 3 will happen 24 hours from now.
(I have an alarm set up this time I promise)

Players:
Kitty as the GM
gimmepie
Ho-oh as a ghost​
Ash
aeternum
Lycanthropy as a human​
Sparkin
purplecicada as a human​
Bidoof FTW

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
One day... I will rise from the ashes like a phoenix. Now though? I have a date with the guy in the green. I hear he has a nice vacuum cleaner. /deathpostokbye

Years

Day 3

You'd think that the ghost would hit another ghost. I mean, you'd hopefully expect it. They'd never really know anything. The ghosts didn't even knew that the trapper fucked up and kicked out the doctor. Maybe they'd have their winning streak, but the shitty GM realized even with this, it was fucked.

One ghost may have been kicked off, but the other kept wrecking havoc in this game of clusterfuck that I can barely (and reluctantly) call mafia. The people who still had things to do weren't paying attention anymore. They could have still won the game even if they were ghosts right? But no, sadly that isn't the case. They were busy being ghosts to do their jobs, that an actual deadline was nothing to them.

And now we've reached the conclusion.
One ghost, and one (sleeping) human.

I see this haunted house has no hope after all.

Someone has been g h o s t e d!
It's game over!

Mafia wins!

Mafia: gimmepie, Ho-oh

Players:
Kitty as the GM
gimmepie
Ho-oh as a ghost​
Ash
aeternum
Lycanthropy as a human​
Sparkin
purplecicada as a human​
Bidoof FTW

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
How... did we win? Dude I thought ghosting and possessing didn't affect anything just annoy them really. BUT THE MORE YOU KNOW.

Thanks for being great to work with gimmepie! C: Not sure how they figured out I was ghost, but alas. Does that mean my theory was right then Kitty???

Years
How... did we win? Dude I thought ghosting and possessing didn't affect anything just annoy them really. BUT THE MORE YOU KNOW.

Thanks for being great to work with gimmepie! C: Not sure how they figured out I was ghost, but alas. Does that mean my theory was right then Kitty???

You're welcome. It was fun haha

Doof was the cop role, he just investigated you.
I don't remember the list order but it was obvious there was no doc since Doof was claiming cop and the special death in the flavour text wasn't likely to have been the trapper since they were one of the killers.

Back