• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] XY Capture/Evolution/Release Thread

Which kalo Grass type Pokemon Ash will catch if he doesn't catch Chespin ???

• Total voters

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Fletchling has evolved.

Anyways, the past three generations 2 of the 3 females have caught a starter pokemon from other regions. May got both Squirtle and Bulbasaur. Dawn got Cydaquil. Iris did not, mostly because she was a Dragon Tamer. I think Serena will catch a Hoenn starter. I would say Treecko, but it doesn't really match her, but we really can't say what pokemon match her yet. It is also possible for her to catch a Mudkip. I would say Torchic but there has been a lot of Blaziken in the anime. I do not think it will evolve all the way, but it is possible.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I wonder if there any possibility of Ash catching a Zangoose .

So basically you want another Pikachu?

Nooooooooooo , I want the total Opposite of Pikachu.
Current Pikachu is nothing more then Ash's pet slave ! I kind a miss the old Pikachu that often show its own feeling rather then miming whatever Ash does. The so called ever-lasting friendship between Ash & Pikachu is simply just hugging a doll.
I'm talking about a Pokemon that would listen Ash in battle But wouldn't be completely obedient . It will often annoy Ash & fight with him over silly thing.
A Pokemon that will make Ash have this expression-
tumblr_inline_n9jbyo7YWM1sjq14x.jpg
tumblr_inline_n9jbz8mLOn1sjq14x.jpg
tumblr_inline_n9jc02tBjI1sjq14x.jpg

A Pokemon that annoy Ash and piss him off ! And Ash express his annoyance & comically hit him When he want to. Instate of smiling it off like Oshawott.
Suppose Ash accidentally awaken a Talking Aegislesh who want to lead Ash to the path of King even though Ash has no interest and often get annoyed with him.
It will also take Meowth's former position as ''Pokemon Nyagotiator'' in Ash's group and allow Ash to help Pokemon in case where he need Mewoth .

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
tbh the majority of Ash's Pokemon fit that criteria, just none of them have it all. Bayleef, Torkoal, Corphish, Pikachu, Totodile, Snorlax, etc

And if they brought in another Pokemon that had all of that it would be pointless and a total clone of the ones I mentioned.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
A lot of you guys are hyped to see Serena's Pancham due to a ''Sunglasses Pancham'' was release as Serena's Pancham.
However , I should remind all of you that A Litleo was also release as Jessie's Litleo.
I'm totally against this.
Litleo is very good & marketable Pokemon ! It should have been Ash Pokemon.
Specially since he caught a Hawlucha anyway.
So Why the hack the incompetent Writers bringing ''Litleo'' as a Punching Bag of the series by giving Jessie One !
Why the hack Jessie need 3 Pokemon for !!!
Its not like she going to any great job and accomplish a big achievement with it .
Plus , Why Even Jessie get to catch & Keep more Pokemon then James ? That favoritism.

tbh the majority of Ash's Pokemon fit that criteria, just none of them have it all. Bayleef, Torkoal, Corphish, Pikachu, Totodile, Snorlax, etc

And if they brought in another Pokemon that had all of that it would be pointless and a total clone of the ones I mentioned.

No No No No , You still haven't got it.
You keep mixing Chemistry with Personality.
How many Pokemon out that constantly fight/argue with Ash all the time?
Even if Ash does shown annoyance , those were serious not comical
Tell you what , Watch ether Yokai Watch , Doreamon , Shugo chara Or Future card Buddyfight and you should know what I mean !

Perriechu

Years
A lot of you guys are hyped to see Serena's Pancham due to a ''Sunglasses Pancham'' was release as Serena's Pancham.
However , I should remind all of you that A Litleo was also release as Jessie's Litleo.
I'm totally against this.
Litleo is very good & marketable Pokemon ! It should have been Ash Pokemon.
Specially since he caught a Hawlucha anyway.
So Why the hack the incompetent Writers bringing ''Litleo'' as a Punching Bag of the series by giving Jessie One !
Why the hack Jessie need 3 Pokemon for !!!
Its not like she going to any great job and accomplish a big achievement with it .
Plus , Why Even Jessie get to catch & Keep more Pokemon then James ? That favoritism.

No No No No , You still haven't got it.
You keep mixing Chemistry with Personality.
How many Pokemon out that constantly fight/argue with Ash all the time?
Even if Ash does shown annoyance , those were serious not comical
Tell you what , Watch ether Yokai Watch , Doreamon , Shugo chara Or Future card Buddyfight and you should know what I mean !

Eh, it's not really favourtism, usually when Jessie captures a Pokemon James gets one within a few episodes. and tbh, you're making a very big deal out of Jessie getting Litleo and not Ash...

aaaaand, no I'm not mixing chemistry with personality lol, how would you even mix those?

Ash shares all of those traits you want that "one" Pokemon to have with several of his other Pokemon, putting all of those traits into one Pokemon takes away a lot of personality from the other Pokemon.

if i have to type pokemon one more time.

BUT FINALLY YES SERENA GETTING A POKEMON F I N A L L Y. PRAISE THE LORD.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Eh, it's not really favourtism, usually when Jessie captures a Pokemon James gets one within a few episodes. and tbh, you're making a very big deal out of Jessie getting Litleo and not Ash...

aaaaand, no I'm not mixing chemistry with personality lol, how would you even mix those?

Ash shares all of those traits you want that "one" Pokemon to have with several of his other Pokemon, putting all of those traits into one Pokemon takes away a lot of personality from the other Pokemon.

if i have to type pokemon one more time.

BUT FINALLY YES SERENA GETTING A POKEMON F I N A L L Y. PRAISE THE LORD.

You really didn't watch ether AG or DP , Aren't you ?
Or else you would know that Jessie had 3 Pokemon while James had 2 ! However , One of their pokemon acted as Mascot So James only had 1 Pokemon as battler while Jessie had 2 battler Pokemon.

And You're mixing Chemistry with Personality !
I never said anything about a crybaby Or a Pokemon with crush !
And whatever attitude Pikachu had was disappeared after Kento , Also Ash usually acted dense toward Oshawott attic .
I also didn't talk about disobedient Pokemon ! I said a Pokemon who 'listen'' to Ash in Battle But doesn't agree with him all the time.
I never said combine all pokemon personality in One.
I'm talking a Pokemon that has a ''Love & hate'' relationship with Ash.
You Do understand ? Love & Hate.
I said ''Love & Hate'' relationship that doesn't change .
Thats why I told you about those Anime Because that showcase ''Love & Hate'' relationship between A kid and an Imaginary creature.
I mean doesn't none of you have any friend that support you But also mock You & make fun of you at the same time !

Perriechu

Years
You really didn't watch ether AG or DP , Aren't you ?
Or else you would know that Jessie had 3 Pokemon while James had 2 ! However , One of their pokemon acted as Mascot So James only had 1 Pokemon as battler while Jessie had 2 battler Pokemon.

And You're mixing Chemistry with Personality !
I never said anything about a crybaby Or a Pokemon with crush !
And whatever attitude Pikachu had was disappeared after Kento , Also Ash usually acted dense toward Oshawott attic .
I also didn't talk about disobedient Pokemon ! I said a Pokemon who 'listen'' to Ash in Battle But doesn't agree with him all the time.
I never said combine all pokemon personality in One.
I'm talking a Pokemon that has a ''Love & hate'' relationship with Ash.
You Do understand ? Love & Hate.
I said ''Love & Hate'' relationship that doesn't change .
Thats why I told you about those Anime Because that showcase ''Love & Hate'' relationship between A kid and an Imaginary creature.
I mean doesn't none of you have any friend that support you But also mock You & make fun of you at the same time !

lmao tbh, Wobbuffet wasn't really a used Pokemon; it was still basically Cacnea and Chimecho/Mime Jr. to Dustox/Yanmega and Seviper.

and really, you were comparing what you wanted to Korrina and Lucario's relationship which isn't a love-hate relationship, so yeah.

If anything it would be Iris and Dragonite.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
lmao tbh, Wobbuffet wasn't really a used Pokemon; it was still basically Cacnea and Chimecho/Mime Jr. to Dustox/Yanmega and Seviper.

and really, you were comparing what you wanted to Korrina and Lucario's relationship which isn't a love-hate relationship, so yeah.

If anything it would be Iris and Dragonite.

Hello , didn't I post a picture of Korrina & Lucario fighting ? Why did I do that ?
I was talking about a pokemon that will brawl with Ash over small thing .
And Wobbuffet probably that strongest Pokemon Team Rocket Trio has ! Also James never used Chimecho for battling , He also hesitate to use Mr Mime Jr ! So basically those 2 pokemon are at the same place as Wobbuffet.
Iris & Dragonite didn't had that much love & hate .

Perriechu

Years
Hello , didn't I post a picture of Korrina & Lucario fighting ? Why did I do that ?
I was talking about a pokemon that will brawl with Ash over small thing .
And Wobbuffet probably that strongest Pokemon Team Rocket Trio has ! Also James never used Chimecho for battling , He also hesitate to use Mr Mime Jr ! So basically those 2 pokemon are at the same place as Wobbuffet.
Iris & Dragonite didn't had that much love & hate .

Yes.. you did, but you're wanting a love/hate relationship between Ash and a Pokemon. Using Korrina and Lucario as an example doesn't work because it's not a love/hate relationship so yeah.

I didn't say anything about it's battle abilities, just that it isn't used much; and still those Pokemon counted, James just didn't use them much because it's not in his nature to use his "cute" Pokemon for battling.

But tbh in Best Wishes they both had the same amount of Pokemon so quit moaning.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Yes.. you did, but you're wanting a love/hate relationship between Ash and a Pokemon. Using Korrina and Lucario as an example doesn't work because it's not a love/hate relationship so yeah.

I didn't say anything about it's battle abilities, just that it isn't used much; and still those Pokemon counted, James just didn't use them much because it's not in his nature to use his "cute" Pokemon for battling.

But tbh in Best Wishes they both had the same amount of Pokemon so quit moaning.

I didn't said it has to be like Korrina & Lucario.
I said Ash & That Pokemon would fight over silly thing like little Korrina did with Riolu.

Also , It doesn't chance the fact that James had only one battler while Jessie had 2 in both AG & DP !
If Anyone who should another pokemon then it should be James because he has one Pokemon now while Jessie has 2 . Furthermore , Her Wobbuffet is the strongest Pokemon of the trio now.
Furthermore , ether Jessie & James aren't going to use Pokemon to accomplish something great.
They will use their Pokemon to be a Punching Bag of the series So its a waste to give good Pokemon like Litleo on their team.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
What mega evolution/Pokemon should Ash get, if any?
Where would Ash find his mega stone and key stone?

Well , Lucario make more sense as a new Pokemon.
Other Pokemon will take a lot of time before Ash can build a realistic Bond with them to Megevolve them.
Unlike them , Lucario had an adventage because of ''Aura'' .
Suppose , Ash gets Mega Zangoose .
How long it will take for Ash to catch it & Then creating a Bond strong as Korrina & Lucario ???
As for old Pokemon , Charizard has more chance ! Then Sceptile & Heracross
The main question is , Does Ash even allowed to have Megevolution ? Since some idiots think Megevolution will make Ash Overpowered !!!
If everyone think like that then Goku (DBZ) would never be a Super sayan . Yugi (Yu-gi-oh) would never got Red siffer Dragon , Taichi (Digimon) would never get a War Graymon .
Does Ash even have a Pokemon that can fight War Graymon Or Magna Angumon?
I guess Korrina would be the most Overpowered Gym-leader !
There no point of seeing other Gym-battle Since Ash already facing the Most Overpowered Gym-leader.
Other Gym-leader are nothing compare to Korrina ! hah .

Last edited:
Years
Well , Lucario make more sense as a new Pokemon.
Other Pokemon will take a lot of time before Ash can build a realistic Bond with them to Megevolve them.
Unlike them , Lucario had an adventage because of ''Aura'' .
Suppose , Ash gets Mega Zangoose .
How long it will take for Ash to catch it & Then creating a Bond strong as Korrina & Lucario ???
As for old Pokemon , Charizard has more chance ! Then Sceptile & Heracross
The main question is , Does Ash even allowed to have Megevolution ? Since some idiots think Megevolution will make Ash Overpowered !!!
If everyone think like that then Goku (DBZ) would never be a Super sayan . Yugi (Yu-gi-oh) would never got Red siffer Dragon , Taichi (Digimon) would never get a War Graymon .
Does Ash even have a Pokemon that can fight War Graymon Or Magna Agumon?
I guess Korrina would be the most Overpowered Gym-leader !
There no point of seeing other Gym-battle Since Ash already facing the Most Overpowered Gym-leader.
Other Gym-leader are nothing compare to Korrina ! hah .

Personally I think ash will get (M)Charizard Y cause of the Pokemon Origins Red got (M)Charizard X. Ash is modeled after Red so it would make more sense, Or maybe he will get (M)Charizard X seeing as though he IS modeled after Red. Charizard I think has the biggest chance seeing as though that's what Red and Ash have in common. Id speculate that a 50% chance for Charizard, 25% for Sceptile, and 25% Heracross. But also you gotta consider how some people were considering the fact that Ash might have a whole new Mega Evolution. But if I had to guess I think those 3 Mentioned above would be accurate, maybe Charizard a little more accurate the the other 2.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
A while ago, yall were talking about how trade marks were reveled and then taken down.

I know their was Seren's Pacham (With sunglasses?) and Jessie's Litleo, but were there anymore and was their a hint of when they would be revealed if they were real?

I have also been studying to see if Kalos is truly like Hoenn. Current, my prediction is this:

Froakie will evolve within the next 10 to 20 episodes in Japan, give or take some.

Ash will catch his 5th pokemon with in 10 to 30 episodes in Japan.

If Flechider evolves, which I do not know if it will, it would probably be in about 60 episodes in Japan. To be honest though, I do not want Flechider to evolve. But maybe it will.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
-Serena catching a Pancham

-Clemont catching a Luxio

-Ash's frokie is evolving
Spoiler:

So why this thread is so quite ????

Years
-Serena catching a Pancham

-Clemont catching a Luxio

-Ash's frokie is evolving
Spoiler:

So why this thread is so quite ????

This is pretty much good news because none of the Water-type starters caught by Ash ever evolved, so it's cool Froakie will finally break the curse. I'm hoping it will end up as a Greninja eventually.

As for Pancham, I was kinda expecting it to happen. But that will still make Serena the leading girl who has had the longest time between obtaining their first and second Pokemon. The last one to hold a record this long iirc was May, who spent 20 episodes before obtaining Wurmple. I'm not counting Iris since she had Axew and Excadrill prior to meeting Ash.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Yep I knew Froakie would evolve. And yeah I am pretty sure he will fully evolve. Looks like my prediction was almost spot on as well.

And actually, this is his first water pokemon to ever evolve since the 1st Generation. He did have Palpitoad, but didn't use it very much and he caught it as a Palpitoad. I think my theory about his team going to be similar to Hoenn was correct. Because his Froakie reminds me a lot of Treecko. I wonder if Senpain ig going to be his rival though.

As for Luxio, yeah can can very well see Clemont catching it.

I also really like how Senpai's pokemon are all ninja based almost. I wonder if he will be catching Shedninja ect.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I winder if Ash's Frogadier learn a new move ???
Like Power-Up Punch .

What mega evolution/Pokemon should Ash get, if any?
Where would Ash find his mega stone and key stone?

If I was the writer then now I would give Ash a Mega Gallade and advertise it so much that all kid would want to buy Mega Gallade merchandise.

A while ago, yall were talking about how trade marks were reveled and then taken down.

I know their was Seren's Pacham (With sunglasses?) and Jessie's Litleo, but were there anymore and was their a hint of when they would be revealed if they were real?

I have also been studying to see if Kalos is truly like Hoenn. Current, my prediction is this:

Froakie will evolve within the next 10 to 20 episodes in Japan, give or take some.

Ash will catch his 5th pokemon with in 10 to 30 episodes in Japan.

If Flechider evolves, which I do not know if it will, it would probably be in about 60 episodes in Japan. To be honest though, I do not want Flechider to evolve. But maybe it will.

If XY series is like AG series then Ash will catch a Carbink .
Oh , Another Drew will appear & Steal Serena away from ash.

Last edited:
Years
If I was the writer then now I would give Ash a Mega Gallade and advertise it so much that all kid would want to buy Mega Gallade merchandise.

First one ive seen thats not Mega Charizard. Personally I think that will be it is Mega Charizard Y to be exact. Because I forsee Alain(Mega evolution special main character) crossing paths with Ash and his Charizard. In the beginning Alain does find out about Ash and what he did for Garchomp back in Lumiose city. Also Ash has stated before in the Black and White series Charizard comes to him in times of need. So maybe that will tie into what happens. But we all know Ash hes come across so many Legendaries and not one he has caught. Ash never desired power.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
First one ive seen thats not Mega Charizard. Personally I think that will be it is Mega Charizard Y to be exact. Because I forsee Alain(Mega evolution special main character) crossing paths with Ash and his Charizard. In the beginning Alain does find out about Ash and what he did for Garchomp back in Lumiose city. Also Ash has stated before in the Black and White series Charizard comes to him in times of need. So maybe that will tie into what happens. But we all know Ash hes come across so many Legendaries and not one he has caught. Ash never desired power.

Honestly , I see Mega Charizard as Yugi's Red siffer Dragon (Yugioh).
It was Yugi strongest card but his main card was Dark Magician .
So , I believe Mega Charizard should be Ash's Secret weapon while another Pokemon play the role of his main Mega Pokemon .
The Main/Mascot Mega Pokemon has to be bipedal and humanoid like Lucario Or Mega Gallade.
Just imagine a new opening where 6 unknown rivals are shown with Mega Pokemon . Now thats the stuff the get kid hooked into an Anime.
Plus , Its not a good idea for make Kids wait for 4 year for Ash to get a Mega Pokemon ! No matter how many ''Alan'' appear , Kids eye will be on Ash because he's the main character.

Back