• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2010
yeah, I've posted this question quite the time ago too!

AND I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED THE ANSWER!

this is really annoying
he is in the cave where the ace trainer was blocking early in the game.

remember there is a pokemon center in merson cave? its right after that place.

Zaerr

>(((°> Fishy!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
I just got my 2nd badge and I have to say this hack is one of the best that I've seen on here. Everything is so good about it. The maps look amazing and seem very professional. Good luck with finishing up this hack.

Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2012
i found a glitch in the forest thats after the gym with invisible people. When i surfed and got to the other side of the pond i was still surfing on the grass

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
Years
This looks like a really good hack! Too bad i dont have much free time to play it now :/
I wish you luck, and that looks like some mighty fine scripting you got going on!

Lileep

Sea Lily
Years
It's an amazing hack. I chose Chamander, currently it's a level 42 Charizard. :)

I'm completely stuck on the invisible trainers gym. The 5th one, I think.
Are there even any trainers in there? I've walked practically everywhere that I'm able to and no battles have been started. Help me please? :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2009
Really great hack, only on the 3rd town so far but i'm lovin it! can't wait till its finished!

Zaerr

>(((°> Fishy!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
I was wondering if there is a Move Deleter somewhere in this game? I tried looking for one but had no luck finding it.

martauros

Now I'm back!. HG&SS&SGforever
Years
It's an amazing hack. I chose Chamander, currently it's a level 42 Charizard. :)

I'm completely stuck on the invisible trainers gym. The 5th one, I think.
Are there even any trainers in there? I've walked practically everywhere that I'm able to and no battles have been started. Help me please? :P

Try to "talk to the invisible walls- some of them contain trainers, one of them is a leader

@Zaerr: It's in the house on the beach in Eagulou City

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2010
Im confused...

I just got a rom and hack and loaded it up...but then the screen was just wight and thats never happend before and i saw a thread that said what to do if tht happens but i forgot where it was...so can somone help? its pokemon iquid ocean but there thread is locked so i couldnt ask for help...
Thanks.

BoneBlade

Journeyman of Forgotten Lands
Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2016
I have gotten up to the eighth gym so far, and this hack is excellent. If someone gave me the game and told me it was an official Pokemon game, I'd believe it. The only gripe I have is that in the Pokedex, the map that should tell you where to find X pokemon, it's still the old Kanto map. Other than that, awesome job.

Where is the 7 th gym please?

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2009
Well, I have the Game, but when I loaded it in my VBA, the Screen is White. I try to change the Save Type but doesn't work. What I can do?

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Wondering if this hack is continuing, because when it ended i was rilli disappointed.

BTW Great Hack it has real potential

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Wondering if this hack is continuing, because when it ended i was rilli disappointed.

BTW Great Hack it has real potential

Yeah, I think it's getting continued. I think it's an epic hack also and deserved to win Hack of the Year :P

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Yeah, I think it's getting continued. I think it's an epic hack also and deserved to win Hack of the Year :P

Not to mention that it is the hardest hack I played thus far o.o
Would be insane if there ever was a "X" version o.o

Back