• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
So I guess that means I'm the newest member to post in here then? Wow... way to make me feel young and insignificant you guys. D:
And now I think I'm the newest, since I did join two days after you~

Newest? You guys have been here for more than a year! :embarrass
I think I will run to hide under my bed until next year...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
Newest? You guys have been here for more than a year! :embarrass
I think I will run to hide under my bed until next year...

Heh... now you're the newest. A year isn't that long compared to some of the members here who've been around since the original PC...

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
It's sad how the DCC is going down, and being more inactive.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
I'm older then some of you. Suprising, I thought you guys were here longer. :/

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
Years
  • Age 115
  • I
  • Seen Apr 10, 2009
One DCC? xD

Then again I think I've only ever posted like, once in the DCC I'm pretty new here too, xDD

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Hmm, I never actually thought that The DCC became a Normal DCC...
which reminds me, I had a dream last night that this would happen :X
Well, It's in my dream..so I might be Psychi...Oooh Spooky..xD

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
You... you had a dream that the monthly DCCs would be turned into one big one? O_o

Well yeah, It all started when..*Flashback started*
I was browsing in PC and Browsing PB and looking for the Image "Ginban Kaleidoscope"
Anyways, Then I got to the OVP and nothing was there...I recieve a PM from someone and I forgot who it is...
Anyways, I click on the PM and suddenly I was in the OC Forum...
I saw, DCC...Of course I didn't wondered why DCC since I'm not good a analyzing things...
but the DCC thread was made by um...Arcanine..I dunno why, though
Well I usually have dreams that will happen...but I mostly for got that dreams and just remembered it when that happened O.o

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
Hmm, I never actually thought that The DCC became a Normal DCC...
which reminds me, I had a dream last night that this would happen :X
Well, It's in my dream..so I might be Psychi...Oooh Spooky..xD

I find it sad to dream about anything that deals with the internet.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
Years
  • Age 115
  • I
  • Seen Apr 10, 2009
Ryouki, you have some weird ass dreams, xDD

But I did once have a dream about Pokémon FR and I went to the safari zone and everything was shiny and there was a dark green shiny Charizard... Umm, yeah.

Emma

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2012
Only one DCC now. .O.

I don't think I've ever dreamt anything to do with the internet... well, if I did; I can't remember it. XD I've dreamt a lot about games I've played though and books I've read. D:

Jack O'Neill

Banned
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 15, 2015
To the best of my knowledge, I have never dreamt about anything pertaining to the Internet.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2018
To the best of my knowledge, I have never dreamt about anything pertaining to the Internet.

Same with me, I do dream about the last T.V. show I watched about falling asleep. I especially like it when I watch a reality TV show. Seriously I dream I'm on fear factor sometimes. It's creepy. If I watch "Who wants to be a millionaire" I win a million dollars, :) and usually if I watch an Action, yeah you know what happens. If I watch one of my little brothers movies. It gets creepy.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
I'm quite sure I've had dreams about the internet; mostly related to games though. and maybe some inappropriate stuff too *whistle*

But Ryouki, that happens to me a lot too. Its kinda like deja vu, but you see it in your dreams instead of your imagination. Although it happens to me both ways.

Wait... does deja vu only come from dreams... or something? Mon dieu, je senti comme un idiote. D:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I had a dream about logging on and I was an admin out of NOWHERE. I was all 'woah'...

But besides that, I haven't had anything like that ^^'

Kyle: I think it does. I can sometimes remember waking up to a dream, and when the actual thing happens, I really do remember having that dream.. Or maybe I'm just weird XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I know I've dreamt about people I've met on the internet, and I'm sure I've dreamt about something happening ON the internet, I just can't remember a dream like that. :x

Also, lol. Never thought I'd see the DCC revert back to one thread. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back