• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Wow... I can't believe I gave the Gold Tribe an idea for beating Frost without even being there! Thank you limb mutilation. We love you!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Had this fusion made a while back, but the guy never told me it was done.
giranitar.png

Sovereign while under Varren's influence.

Made at Infenra's Shop of Sprites!

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Garet- That would depend on the injury and the Pokemon doing the mending. Typically, a normal human arm would heal in a few weeks. But because Pokemon are...well, Pokemon, and they have healing abilities, I'd say with good mending and a few days rest, he should be fine. Only problem is, TrueStriker's in the Gold Tribe, so he doesn't get a days rest. xD

Also, very cool looking sprite Necrum!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Well, Garet, Varren was a Ghost after all. And Giratina is about the only Legendary Ghost in the whole series if I recall correctly. Quite honestly, it just seemed like a nice way to switch things up from Sovereign's usual fighting style.

EDIT: I think I've been misspelling the name of my own character this whole time! Varren, not Varen.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I would say if put under constant stress, like a battle, then it could take longer, but if he is more or less in not so much action, then it shouldn't take more than a few days. Given what would most likely happen right after this battle, I'd say he should be fine within a week at most.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
What would most likely happen?... The Gold Tribe and Alpha Alliance are gonna help rebuild Albia for a time, aren't they? Or am I reading it wrong?

I guess you'll have to wait and see. ;)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Wew, thus ends the battle in Albia...On we go.

I'll get a Silver Tribe post up most likely tomorrow, but maybe on Tuesday or Wednesday the latest.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
'cough cough', Showdown in Albia, 'cough cough'!

I'm planning on posting today as soon as I get off work. Any chance you can wait to post Silver Tribe until I do? I would have done it last night but I was too busy updating my trade shop (which took forever).

Posted!

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
I am so sorry guys, I've been grounded (still am as of now) and I haven't been able to post. If anyone needs/would like to bunny Ignus and get the story moving, feel free. Just don't have him, you know, die or anything drastic.

Spoiler for if you bunny Ignus and need some filler conversation.

Spoiler:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Alright LT, thanks for letting us know. I will try to get him introduced in my next post.

@Necrum- Oh yea, right 'Showdown in Albia'. I shall remember that this is what the battle will be called!

Lots of writing in my last post, hope you Silver Tribe guys didn't mind if I skipped over to the action. Didn't really want to do a whole walking-to-there post. xD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Hey guys, sorry about not getting in a post yet, but uni is getting a bit hectic. I'll most likely be able to post on Wednesday.

Claire*

Here's to the crazy ones.
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hey SuperVegeta, good to hear from you! No biggie, take your time! Wait...no...I mean....Forty lashes! Not acceptable! :P

Hope things calm down for you. :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Wew, ok posted! Again, sorry for the delay. I may have the Gold Tribe fastforward through those three days just so we wouldn't have to linger too long.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Good post SV! Yeah, I say we fast forward so we can hurry on. Anyway, the plot is thickening! What could possibly be at the catacombs!? I must know now!

Back