• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
I don't have any least favorite pony.

Haven't been to a convention, but I watch the chat livetsreams.

My favorite episode are Sisterhooves Social too.

↑ Meghan McCarthy (2012-12-31). Writer of final episode. Twitter. Retrieved on 2013 January 10.

The Hub released a new promo today with scenes from a couple of future episodes. There aren't a huge amount of new scenes here, but It's pretty epic regardless! Head on down past the break to find it!

Episode Title: Games Ponies Play
Air Date: February 9, 2013
Synopsis: Princess Cadance invites Twilight and her friends to welcome the important Equestria Games inspector.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'll look for the promo on YT when I get out of class later. I haven't seen it myself due to me being so busy/distracted/watching other TV shows/etc xD

Least favorite pony for me would be Applejack. Someone here said (too lazy to quote) that she has trouble with her element of Honesty...and that's true. In the past few episodes, she had so much trouble keeping the truth and ended up lying to anyone just to hide it. Hopefully in later episodes, she can actually improve that.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Darn it. I thought there's a new episode. Anyway, here's more of my art.
1. Minuette 3(couldn't thing of an original name :P)
2. The Band(I had this crazy revelation, that I would start a rock band of MLP while I'm driving my Patriot on the way home).
Spoiler:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy

#MLPFIM spoiler alert: @johndelancie delivers a line in this weeks episode so perfectly that it may cause the Internet to explode
Detaljer
20t Meghan McCarthy Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy

I can neither confirm nor deny that there is something for me to confirm or deny.
Detaljer
21t Meghan McCarthy Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy

@M_A_Larson @SweetieBotatDD You and your spoilers, Larson!!

Happy Pagan Festival Holiday Season! Seems Zap2It just dropped the synopsis for that new episode we learned of, Keep Calm and Flutter On.

quilzel

net start w3svc
Years
Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy

#MLPFIM spoiler alert: @johndelancie delivers a line in this weeks episode so perfectly that it may cause the Internet to explode
Detaljer
20t Meghan McCarthy Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy

I can neither confirm nor deny that there is something for me to confirm or deny.
Detaljer
21t Meghan McCarthy Meghan McCarthy ‏@MMeghanMcCarthy

@M_A_Larson @SweetieBotatDD You and your spoilers, Larson!!

Happy Pagan Festival Holiday Season! Seems Zap2It just dropped the synopsis for that new episode we learned of, Keep Calm and Flutter On.

I didn't read all of either of your posts ( I stopped when I saw the word synopsis), but please post any synopsis or other spoilers in spoiler tags and let people know that they are spoilers. I am trying not to know what is in the episode before I see it, it adds a great deal of mystery and suspense when watching the episode. Thank you.

Also this is what it feels like trying to avoid spoilers: http://youtu.be/0XMyjToQb4I

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Posting future episode descriptions do count as spoilers, so I'm afraid Imma have to agree. Next time use the spoiler tags, okay!

New Hub Promo ad, as mentioned earlier. (spoilered at your own risk, because it does contain content from future episodes).
Spoiler:

Anyways, how about a new topic to keep the club going, yeah?

Do you own any MLP merch? If so, what do you own? Post pictures if you like!

Also this is what it feels like trying to avoid spoilers: http://youtu.be/0XMyjToQb4I

^This is true, everyone. xD

quilzel

net start w3svc
Years
Do you own any MLP merch? If so, what do you own? Post pictures if you like!

My Pokemans Ponies, let me show you them. (Lots of photos ahead)

First are the Glittery Blind Bag ponies from Wave 1 that site on top of my DVR.
Spoiler:

Here is my Desk.
Spoiler:

Next Stop is my Dresser
Spoiler:

To the left of my dresser is my calendar
Spoiler:

My Back pack sports three pins on it, All acquired from BronyCon
Spoiler:

Here is a pic of the rest of my stuff, the only thing I don't have a closer view of is the Derpy Messenger bag (bottom Left) I bought from WeLoveFine, I used it to carry the stuff around that I bought at BronyCon. (the rest of the descriptions are in other photos.
Spoiler:

Well there you have it. While typing all of this stuff out, (and taking pictures) I came to the realization why I always feel broke. XD

Well in the words of one of my irl Brony Friends: "Ponies, because crack is cheaper."

EDIT: Derp, I forgot about apparel.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Do you own any MLP merch?
Oh my gosh Leafstorm I envy you. I wish we had those things the place we live in. The only thing I had is 2 t-shirts I personally printed. Will post them later on.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Wow quilzel, that's a LOT of pony. I know a guy who has that Derpy bag, and another guy who has that Doctor Whooves shirt. I wish we were rich enough for that much merch...

I do have a Fluttershy shirt with Iron Will's catchphrases, pony ID strap thingies, Pinkie Pie toothpaste, Fluttershy keychain, glittery blind bag Colgate and Pinkie, some pony cards, a (broken) Rainbow Dash earphones, and a Derpy plushie.
...wow, I have more than I thought.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Well this is unexpected. All I have that's pony-related are the drawings that I do. Nothing else. I am practically broke, with everything I have going towards a laptop.

Same here, that's all we could brag about. Anyway, is it true that season 3 will be a short one, unlike the last 2?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Unfortunately, there's four more episodes left in this season, to answer your question. Keep Calm & Flutter On is this weekend's episode, and is episode 10 of this season. If I recall correctly a Season 4 is coming soon? I have a gut feeling it's a rumor, but who knows!

I got a bit of pony merch myself! I wish I owned as much pony as quil, but unfortunately college comes first! :( Oh well, owning at least one piece of Pony merch is always good! Especially when you can take around. :D

Pictures incoming!

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I actually did cut up the design from the shirt. Maybe framing it wouldn't be a bad idea! xD

I saw a Rarity t-shirt at Hot Topic the other time I was at the mall, and it said "IT. IS. ON!" and I was like DO WANT, MAN. Someday I'll buy it. I lack a pony t-shirt. lol

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
I have decent amount of merch, i guess
Spoiler:

Pretty much stoppped buying merch though.

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I wonder what situation Fluttershy is going through this time to improve her confidence:

Spoiler:

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
Spoiler:

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
So... joining!

Username: gunnerpow7
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Twilight Sparkle
Additional Information: Well thank MidnightShine for that since when Laugh and Mid did MLP, tbh, I got jealous soo... I watched the pilot and tbh, it was awesome! I loved Twilight Sparkle since she is smart and cute and was a bookish type of girl, like me... :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Sooooo Keep Calm & Flutter On...
Spoiler:

So... joining!

Username: gunnerpow7
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Twilight Sparkle
Additional Information: Well thank MidnightShine for that since when Laugh and Mid did MLP, tbh, I got jealous soo... I watched the pilot and tbh, it was awesome! I loved Twilight Sparkle since she is smart and cute and was a bookish type of girl, like me... :3

Gunner! Welcome to the club! I see your two friends got you to it. Which is AWESOME! Even though Twilight isn't really my first favorite, I still am fond of her. :3 Hopefully you reach to Season 3 asap, so you can join in on the episode discussions! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back