• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Just popping in while the forums work to say that you have my permission to do whatever you want, Jax.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2011
Look on in horror as I turn a piece of romantic shipping into a shoot-em-up with science fiction elements! >:D

And as I turn that into Infinite Impossibility Drive-esque absurdity! :D Arcanines in plotholes ftw...*doesn't expect anyone to get it*

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Just popping in while the forums work to say that you have my permission to do whatever you want, Jax.

In that case, guys, we're having an orgy.

Thanks, Astinus. =D

Also, thread's up. Hopefully, this system will actually work better than the last time we tried this game. ^_^;

Also, Infinite Probability Drive? Or Impossibility Drive? O.o

Well, either way, as long as I don't turn into a penguin anytime soon, we're all good.

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2011
Also, Infinite Probability Drive? Or Impossibility Drive? O.o

Whoops. I meant Infinite Improbability Drive. It's a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference, so I didn't expect many people to get it...hilarious books. Too bizarre for words, but still hilarious.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
Years
Whoops. I meant Infinite Improbability Drive. It's a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference, so I didn't expect many people to get it...hilarious books. Too bizarre for words, but still hilarious.

I get it now....lol yeah the movie was funny too.

txteclipse

The Last
Years

You're online, with a bunch of geeks (or at least one, dunno about you guys) that write Pokemon fanfiction, and you didn't expect us to understand a reference to something like the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? I've been leaving the wrong impression, I think.

icomeanon6 said:
Look on in horror as I turn a piece of romantic shipping into a shoot-em-up with science fiction elements! >:D

Hey, I've seen something similar done. But it wasn't a fanfic, so the shipping part wasn't in there. And I liked it, so ha!

icomeanon6

It's "I Come Anon"
Years
You're online, with a bunch of geeks (or at least one, dunno about you guys) that write Pokemon fanfiction, and you didn't expect us to understand a reference to something like the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?
I may not ever tell my family that I write fanfiction, but I would never hide any other aspect of my geekiness! hhg2g ftw!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
You're online, with a bunch of geeks (or at least one, dunno about you guys) that write Pokemon fanfiction, and you didn't expect us to understand a reference to something like the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? I've been leaving the wrong impression, I think.
Never read the books or saw the movies. Honestly, I really only read one author in particular, so I'm not really knowledgeable on many books. So whenever someone makes a reference to that, I just smile and nod and wave.

My parents know I write fanfiction. They keep telling me to either write something original or get a real job (which I have). But they don't know that I write fanfiction only to fulfill my twisted little OSC-yaoi-obsessed-fangirl mind. <3

I seriously have to get back to writing Pokemon fanfiction. ;_; *reads OSC book instead*

Bay

Years
Heh, only my parents and my best friend know I write fanfiction, but not Pokemon fanfiction. XD I used to write Simpsons fanfiction, but that didn't went too well. :X

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
Years
Well besides all of you guys: my sister, my parents, my girlfriend and my best friend know I like Poke'mon and write Poke'mon fanfiction. And the best part is my girlfriend likes me being the geek I am, and I'm proud of it, lol =)

Sunnybeam

when the sky is bright
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 9, 2011
;_; I'm...not the nerdy outcast...! -cries in joy-

Well, everyone knows I write, but only one person (outside of the Internet) knows that I still write Pokemon fanfiction, and he's a horrendous writer. Noobish, in fact. He's a perfectly intelligent person in real life, but give him MS Word and a FFnet account... -shudders-

A few friends knew about my first fic (I never posted it, thank Arceus...it was a Suefic, it sucked, let's not talk about it right now, m'kay?) Even now, only my family and closest friends know about my Pokemania. The world is cruel to Pokemon fans...-sigh-

Buoysel

Years
The world is cruel to Pokemon fans...[/qutoe]

Yes it is.

Heh, only my parents and my best friend know I write fanfiction, but not Pokemon fanfiction. XD I used to write Simpsons fanfiction, but that didn't went too well. :X

No comment....

Well besides all of you guys: my sister, my parents, my girlfriend and my best friend know I like Poke'mon and write Poke'mon fanfiction. And the best part is my girlfriend likes me being the geek I am, and I'm proud of it, lol =)

I wish I had a girlfriend, or any friend for that matter. Since I have moved: I have meet some girls in Abilene, but I was not brave enough to ask them anything or say anything other than "Hi" or "Hello". Everyone here is nice, almost to the point to which it is creepy. I come form an isolated decent sized town where everyone is an *******.

Last edited:

txteclipse

The Last
Years
Never read the books or saw the movies.

:| :O XO -_-'

That's...bad. They may be the best softcore science fiction novels in existence. I think the first question on the "Are You a Geek Test" is "have you read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?"

You instantly fail if you select no. Unless you answer every other question nerdily...in which case you have a fifty percent chance of passing.

Buoysel

Years
XD Nothing really bad happen. Just a couple plots that weren't really great and also how some of the jokes I put in there weren't funny. :/

When I said "no comment", I was referring to your grammar mistake in bold. It just does not sound right.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
Years
:| :O XO -_-'

That's...bad. They may be the best softcore science fiction novels in existence. I think the first question on the "Are You a Geek Test" is "have you read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?"

You instantly fail if you select no. Unless you answer every other question nerdily...in which case you have a fifty percent chance of passing.

Well, there you have it- confirmation that I'm a nerd. The book is officially the funniest thing I've ever read. But that brings up an interesting question...

What's the "nerdiest" thing you've ever read, in terms of fiction? Book, fanfic, manga, I don't care, just pick!

Well... I'm not sure if it makes me a nerd or a fantasy buff, but I finally struggled my way through The Silmarillion. Yeesh- I can't go three words without running into something along the lines of "fell fiend". It's probably a good thing that my idol authors are Mark Twain, O'Henry, and Hemingway, because I would have to shoot myself if I wrote anything like that on purpose. No offense to Tolkien, because for him it got the job done, but I could never pull that off. Ever.

And, other question...

Who here is actually interested in taking Astinus's suggestion and re-starting the ill-fated "Character Chat Thread" as a social group?

And how is it, again, that you start a social group? I've already forgotten. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back