• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I'm getting BW2 imported and BW2 localized. That solves my problems XD; (Except I should probably figure out which starter I'm gonna double up on :X)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

And I still don't have a clue.
Serebii's version exclusives page is still pretty empty.

Luckily I've got months to decide.

I'll probably go for Oshawott in B2W2. I still like Smugleaf the best (actually I really like all the monz in my Black team), but I wanna go for something I wouldn't otherwise, so Oshawott it is.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I still think that Tepig is the worst of the three. Unless in B2W2 they improved its movepool a bit and added more Fighting attacks. Hammer Arm is all well and good, as is to a degree Arm Thrust, but with that Fighting secondary type... I expected more :c Plus: no speed. At all. Nor Defense.

Plus comparing it to Samurott, Samurott seems to have a more diverse movepool and overall averaged stats in comparison. Plus again: Megahorn ftw

AND ROS YOU SHOULD GET A DOUBLE SNIVY 8D; /totallynotbiasedatall

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I might get Snivy if I choose to actually use my starter on my team. And I'll be really honest and say that if I do happen to use my starter it's because Bianca gives it to me. /NO SHAME.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Actually, I do love Snivy a lot ;w; Also in terms of how powerful each starter is, I go Serperior > Emboar > Samurott. My Emboar was amazing in my imported Black 8) Didn't really like the samurai otter though :<

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

None of them top some of the other starters, either.

...Actually, maybe I'll start with an Eevee in one of mine. (Or rather, trade it over.) Then I can go Conquest on everyone 8)

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Eh. Snivy ain't the best offensively, I'll give it that. But it's a nice tank for a good portion of the game o3o And Coil. Coil just fits it so well <3

Ros, I'd recommend something like Swords Dance and some nice Physical moves on Samurott. I remember spamming a 2x Swords Dance and then flinching away with Slash + either King's Rock or a Zoom Lens as I always did 0:3 Not great competetively, still devilishly fun in-game though o3o

Eevee would be fun, too. Wouldn't mind having an Espeon >.>

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I forgot what my Samurott has, tbh XD; Don't feel like checking my Black atm though.

Also,

Spoiler:

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Only thing I dislike about the kid's design is the teeth. Otherwise he looks like a baws. owo

And 3D attacks? What's this we speak of? :O /readies 3DS

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

BUT THE FANGS ADD TO THE HOTNESS...wait I wonder if the reason I like him is because he reminds me of my husbando.

And 3D attacks I won't get to see 'til the localizations either 'cause of region locks and all ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back