• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digital Destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
occ: lizzie im a boy ^^;;

ic: "my name is sanora, and i cant explain how we got here but it seems we have trouble right now" the kids looked up only to see a huge digimon known as Imperialdramon, hovering over them arms out and ready to attack
"Imperialdramon? i thought he was a good guy?" said the gabumon
"well apperantley not, it seems like we will have to fight like the digidestined before us have, gabumon are you ready?"
"yes sanora" the gabumon replied eagerly
"cool ok, now what is it that you do?... o right do that move when the water comes out your mouth!"
"oh u mean howling blaster uhh yeah right thats wat i meant" *sweat drop appers*
the blue stream of water went directly for imperialdramon, and barley phased him
"oh no gabumon! what do we do!?"

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Teresa looked at the bushes. "ok so basicly we are here for the same reason as all the reast of the digidestined?" asked Teresa. "not exactly" said veemon. "wad do you mean?" asked teresa.
"this time its alot more serious" he said. "how could it be diffrent?!?" cried teresa. "umm...sorry just trying to liven the moment" said veemon cringing. Teresa rolled her eyes.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
occ: i checked it out and his attack is pop attack and if u want you can make him digivolve to veemon

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
OOC: erm doesn't someone here already have a Veemon? XD w/e

DemiVeemon ran as fast as he could at the huge digimon known as Imperialdramon, he was so determained to defeat him I could only watch in horror as Imperialdramon simply threw his arm out at Demiveemon-causeing him to go flying towards a tree. "Demiveemon!" I cried, i started to run after him but then heard an explosian being made from behind

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
ooc: I really don't remember the attacks of Agumon, one is the Pepper Breath? XD

ic: "oh no!" I said as I saw Imperialdramon appeared. "ok Agumon ready to fight?" I asked him looking at him. "I born ready!" he replied, "let's do it! Agumon! use that attack that you normally use!" ..... "you mean the..." he was saying but I interrupted "yea that one!" ....... "ok..." Agumon said. He jumped and the fire ball hitted Imperialdramon chest, but it didn't even tickle him.

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
occ: lol yea pepper breath is the one

ic: "demiveemon are you alright??" yelled sanora "guys we need to stop him we need more power!" jus tthen the digivices started to shake and vibrate and started to emit a low screeching noise and soon gabumon was no more, gaurumon had appered to fight off the super powerful digimon
"alright thats the way gabu- i mean gaurumon, lets get him!"
"arroooo!!!!!" the gaurumon howled in agreement and jumped on the impilderamon knawing at his arm

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
ooc: lol I just remembered that attack because of the word pepper XD

ic: Agumon changed too. Agumon digi-evolved to Greymon! "yea! cool Greymon! go!" I said in happiness. Greymon charged and tackled Imperialdramon. Greymon holded him from the shoulder and chest and bit his arm.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
I am left standing in the same psoition as I was when I arrived. I looked around for my new digibuddy when suddenly my digivice started beeping thats when I noticed it was a d-trecker "cool I can turn into a digimon as soon as I find my statue thing" as soon as I finished talking I saw 2 red stones gleam in the sunlight from behind a bush. I quickly run over there and as I part the leaves I see a black wolfs head on a small circle base. As soon as I had parted the leaves my D-trecker's screen lit up and a ribbon of blue data knowen as a fractal code was absorbed into it. Iinstantly remembered my newly found digidestened were in trouble. I shouted out "SPRIRT REVOLUTION" and a second later duskmon was standing in my place. I jumped up in the air and 5 flips later I was standing in the sceene of action "sorry to of kept you waiting Im chris well duskmon at the moment but theres no time for into's now Crying souls" I shouted out the last bit as I fired a ball of black energy at the attacking digimon effertlessly destroying it only leaving its fractal code behind which was absorbed into my D-Scaner when I said "purify data." Once all the data was absorbed I found that I could trasform into Imperialdramon just by selecting him from my D-Scaner or I could realease him in his purified form I chose to release him as he was surpost to be a friend to the digidested past

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
I watched as out of the blue Demiveemon went to Veemon, and then to Exveemon, I opened my eyes wide and he shook off the blow that the Impilderamon damaged him with and he looked at me with a glare, he growled in a low tone and ran at Impilderamon at full speed, his claws were out and he dodged every attack Impilderamo gave at him,
CREEEEEEEEEEEEESH Exveemon clawed into Impilderamon with a deep scratch I cheered happily "yay exveemon!"

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
i walked in city with kokuwamon then i seened greymon and garurumon battling with imperialdramon*go help them kokuwamon*kokuwamon evolved to kuwagamon and attacked to imperialdramon with Power Guillotine and it dont hurted it much then kuvagamon evolved to okuwamon and used Destructive Impulse to imperialdramon that hurted it much*okuwamon you can beat him* i sayed

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
neomon said:
I am left standing in the same psoition as I was when I arrived. I looked around for my new digibuddy when suddenly my digivice started beeping thats when I noticed it was a d-trecker "cool I can turn into a digimon as soon as I find my statue thing" as soon as I finished talking I saw 2 red stones gleam in the sunlight from behind a bush. I quickly run over there and as I part the leaves I see a black wolfs head on a small circle base. As soon as I had parted the leaves my D-trecker's screen lit up and a ribbon of blue data knowen as a fractal code was absorbed into it. Iinstantly remembered my newly found digidestened were in trouble. I shouted out "SPRIRT REVOLUTION" and a second later duskmon was standing in my place. I jumped up in the air and 5 flips later I was standing in the sceene of action "sorry to of kept you waiting Im chris well duskmon at the moment but theres no time for into's now Crying souls" I shouted out the last bit as I fired a ball of black energy at the attacking digimon effertlessly destroying it only leaving its fractal code behind which was absorbed into my D-Scaner when I said "purify data." Once all the data was absorbed I found that I could trasform into Imperialdramon just by selecting him from my D-Scaner or I could realease him in his purified form I chose to release him as he was surpost to be a friend to the digidested past

occ:hmm i highley doubt that duskmon could destroy the mega leveled imperialdramon in one hit, besides that, i edited my first post so no digimon merges will be attempted in this rp

super latios said:
i walked in city with kokuwamon then i seened greymon and garurumon battling with imperialdramon*go help them kokuwamon*kokuwamon evolved to kuwagamon and attacked to imperialdramon with Power Guillotine and it dont hurted it much then kuvagamon evolved to okuwamon and used Destructive Impulse to imperialdramon that hurted it much*okuwamon you can beat him* i sayed

occ: hmm ok super latios i like it, but, lets not go to ultimate level just yet, let it be like a pokemon rp where it would take awhile for the pokemon evolve, but seeing as this is not pokemon, we'll just wait to later till they go to thier ultimate forms, and so on (should of explained in first post)

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
occ: exactly but next time when u arent talkin about the rp put occ: and when your back on topic put ic:

Tsukasa

KWR
Years
occ: you mean having 2 ppl have the same digimon, ex: you and lizze have veemon? it'll still work out i see no problems just make sure that when u post, your addressing your veemon, ok lets back to the rp now

IC: "whoa looks like the reinforcements have arrived" sanora bursted, as he saw the three other monsters fly at imperialdramon
"cool that should be enough to take him o-" before sanora finished the imperialdramon tossed every single one of the champion level digimon off of him and flew up into the air
"soon he shall come and your race shall cease to exist" it said while flying off
"oh what did he mean by that!?" ask sanora, gabumon, after changing back, replied "OH no that can only mean that the soverigens are nearly done with thier plans we must stop the closet soveriegn as soon as possiable sanora!"

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
Years
I frowned as the three huge digimon failed to defeat the monster "it's okay! we can do it! we just need to try harder!" Exdeemon nodded at her somewhat command and threw himself at imperialdramon, he wrapped his arms around the huge neck of imperialdramon and tried to choke him, imperialdramon threw his head down at the earth hurting Exveemon
"hurry! someone use their digimon to attack while he's down! it's a perfect advantage!" I yelled

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
ooc: actually, Imperialdramon already left.

ic: "we have to move! and fast!" said Greymon, then he changed back to Agumon. "let's go!" I said to everyone, waiting for them to get ready.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
Years
ooc ok since we cant s4 style digivolve duskmon is my digimon

"duskmon if you turn into your beast mode you will be able to get us out of hear to safty" "ok beast mode spirit revolution" called out and turned into velgemon just as we got in the air velgemon turned around and fired a crimon flame (dont know the name of his real attack) at an on comming ......

ooc I will let the owner of this rp decide the evil digi thats coming make it something like a evil patamon thats heeps strong or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back