• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What console do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
There's a GBA and NES in my house.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
let's see...

fake PS1 (on computer)
SNES (real and emulator)
GBA (emulator)
GBC (emulator)
My computer, of course...

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
Years
Well lets see what I have. Game Cube, Play Station 2, N64, SNES, Sega Genesis, GBA, GBC. My brother has Play Station, GBA, GBC. and soon ill have a GBA SP. Can any one top 10 systems? (oh thats not counting my 3 good computers, I have more then 3 but thay are not good for playing games).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
@_@ 2 Gameboy Colours (one is mine, one is a shared one betwen my brother and I), Gameboy Advance (shared), Gameboy Advance SP (my brother's... which means I virtually own the GBA), N64 (shared), Gamecube (shared). XP That's... pretty much it. We're almost certainly getting a PS2 since my brother and I want to ask for one together along with Kingdom Hearts (the only actual reason I want one in the first place, lol).

I might bail out of the christmas thing in favour of a vB license. :\

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
PS2 has a lot of good games beside Kingdom Hearts... there's certainly a lot more games than just one on the PS2 that's worth playing.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
frostweaver's right! There's FFX and FFX-2 in addition to Kingdom Hearts. Plus, Kingdom Hearts 2 was announced! Also you can use it as a DVD player. ^__^

NES
SNES
SNES - New Style
Two N64s
Playstation
Playstation 2
PSone with screen
Gamecube
Xbox
Countless Gameboys and variations

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Kairi said:
NES
SNES
SNES - New Style
Two N64s
Playstation
Playstation 2
PSone with screen
Gamecube
Xbox
Countless Gameboys and variations

*looks at all these wonderful systems with envyness*

I do know about FF X-2 (actually i am listening to 1000 words right now...) but not kingdom hearts 2. But i'm not surprised. Kingdom Hearts was a big hit, and they always make a sequel to these big successes.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I wanna PS2~ ;_; Kingdom Hearts, FFX and FFX-2 look so cool... I should save money...
Anyway, the only consule I own is my GBC. n_n; But my brother has more... Hmph. =P

Years
I have: Super Nintendo, Game Boy Pocket, Nintendo 64, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo GameCube, and my computer!! All Nintendo, all the Way!!

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
I hooked my Gamecube up to the big screen HDTV downstairs, and set my games to progressive scan display...that's amazing. Plus, it has surround sound...I need a set-up like that. I haven't even brought it back up yet. ^_^

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i don't really need such a rich set up like that... as long as i got the system and a reasonably sized TV screen, i'll call that a good setup already ^_^

Kairi

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
True...don't get me wrong, it's fine on my TV upstairs, just it felt like I was playing it in a movie theater! I was using a wavebird as well, so I could sit way back.

John Denver

Banned
Years
Game Boy Color
Another Game Boy Color
Playstation 2
Gamecube
N64 (used to)
Sega Genesis (used to)
Nes
Game Boy Advanced

lovely