• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LOOKING FOR ZERAORA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 23, 2019
NEED Zeraora .. last pokemon to complete my catch em all collection

I have a ton of legendary shiny and events we can exchange FC if you are willing to trade

Please! Your help is very appreciated! I'm kinda desperate on this lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Hey there! I got a Zeraora that I literally obtained last night. I'm looking for shiny Tapu Lele/Bulu from the PGL events, or any other (albeit rarer) Pokemon in my wants list. I don't mind if you don't have these Pokemon after all, but note that I can clone any Pokemon you give me, so limited copies won't be an issue as I can return the Pokemon to you afterwards.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 5, 2020
NEED Zeraora .. last pokemon to complete my catch em all collection

I have a ton of legendary shiny and events we can exchange FC if you are willing to trade

Please! Your help is very appreciated! I'm kinda desperate on this lol

I have a zeraora i can give you. All I ask in exchange is a good shiny or legendary/mythical

:)

I'm on EST, and am free most of the time, since i work from home

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 23, 2019
Name: Cosmo
FC: 2037 - 2257 - 8358
Ultra Moon Name: Vulcan

I'll add yours and we can trade take a look at what I've got to offer

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 3, 2019
You still need Zeraora? I got one i can trade you mentioned you have shiny lele right i would like to trade for that if you still need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back