• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 4, 2018
I've trained a Mewteo-Y with pretty nice stats and at lvl 120 the sp atk stat was around 700.
But when i trained it further the sp atk stat dropped back to 1.
All my training was for nothing.
Is this some bug or what?

Caecae97

Son of Mewtwo
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I can't do shit in the game, almost everything I try to do ends up crashing the game, is it the game or my emulator? I mean, literally, almost everything I do causes the game to crash, using items, switching out Pokemon, checking summaries, everything causes it to crash. I'm using OpenEmu, but I don't know if it's the game or the emulator

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 5, 2019
I'm at the Elite 4 right now, but for some reason all their pokemon are level 70 and above, and some are mega evolved as well. My own pokemon are level 58 at the most, so I can't even hope to defeat the Elite 4 and their level 70+ mega evolved super pokemon with one-hit KO moves. Anyone know what's happening or have a fix to this?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 29, 2022
I have a few gripes I feel need to be shared.

Grammar: You can easily get someone to spell check for you. Don't leave it half-assed.

The Kanto Gym Leaders: Either leave them alone, or get new graphics. Pierre? Ondine? No, those're LITERALLY Brock and Misty respectively. Come ON, dude. Changing their name doesn't make them different, it just makes you look lazy as crap. Never mind the fact that people still refer to them in-game as Brock and Misty.

Pokedex Backgrounds: Not a MAJOR gripe, but if I DO try to read the Dex entry, it kills my eyes.

Flash of Pink in Mt. Moon: Iunno if this is everyone or just me, if just me, ignore it. But if for everyone... Why the hell...?

Beyond these, I kinda like it. It feels like Fire Red, but different.

If you have any questions, or, Hell, want me to spell check for you, PM me. I'd be happy to elaborate.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 14, 2018
After defeating my rival in the league, right when Oak takes me to The Hall of Fame room, the game suddenly takes me back to my house with no record of me winning the league.
Why is that?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
After defeating my rival in the league, right when Oak takes me to The Hall of Fame room, the game suddenly takes me back to my house with no record of me winning the league.
Why is that?

That's a known issue with 523d. I think the creator recommends loading your save into an older version to contnue.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 24, 2020
Hello everyone. I reached level 100 with my pokemon and it seems like they are max level now. Do I have to complete a special event to unlock level 101+ or is my game bugged? (I just entered Johto)
Thanks

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 3, 2018
Can i know is the game got day and night ??
is it a bug coz it keep on at nite in the 1st town.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 22, 2021
There's a bug that the maximum EV's is only 652 after that it'll reset to 0. My mewtwo y which is lvl 131 is now a carrot.

Years
  • Seen today
when this game gets updated??
the other cloud white hacks ar updated

but this 1 not

Years
  • Seen today

but this 1 not

Shogun

I'll be back
Years

but this 1 not

Because this one is complete and already re-tested to be fix. So, now, I won't do anymore updates except is some errors are reported.

Besides, CW2 and CW3 are actually in testing session to be fixed and are my priority. In other words, if an update for CW1 should come, it will be later.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 11, 2024
Hey, what are the differences between the versions (besides the cloud white 1 being completed)? I couldnt find any info on it.

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
Hey, what are the differences between the versions (besides the cloud white 1 being completed)? I couldnt find any info on it.

V523 includes new features (new bag, new Pokémon stat screens, etc) but it seems to be buggy.

V515 is the previous released version and it is supposed to be complete but without these bonus features of V523.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
Hey friends! I have a problem, at the beginning I can't evolve any pokemon of Johto or Hoen. All of pokemon I've got in my team of these regions doesn't have number on dex.

CsgNo9r

Back